Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28

Author Topic: Dungeon of Teskireloth Wrap up & Player Awards  (Read 19288 times)

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dungeon of Teskireloth RTD Dungeon is UNSEALED Again!
« Reply #360 on: February 28, 2016, 11:25:20 pm »

Backhand Teskireloft with the earth, and my actual hand!

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: February 28, 2016, 11:28:04 pm »

Gronk the Troll tries to commune with spirits and other mages about current situation.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: February 28, 2016, 11:29:04 pm »

Whack the Avatar.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: February 28, 2016, 11:36:33 pm »

Mini-Baldaron casts tickle Teskileroth's most sensitive body-part while shouting "BWAHAHA ! SUFFER !"
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 11:41:21 pm by Nakéen »

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: February 29, 2016, 12:18:50 am »

Possess the thing that lifted me.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #365 on: February 29, 2016, 06:46:34 am »

James Sedgewick casts "Ray of fire!" at the downed Error.
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: March 02, 2016, 07:40:55 pm »

Syvros Attempts to Rouse Teskireloth with a spell but to no effect at all, it seems as if nothing can bring him back . [3]

Markus Velafi, the Stylish wizard magically Backhands Teskireloth with the earth, and his own hand.[6]

Gronk the Troll communes with spirits and other mages about current situation. The spirits tell him that the only way to succeed is to focus on stopping Teskireloth, but beware! There are unseen dangers that threaten your survival. [5]

Dimly Wizard Tries to Whack the Avatar but can't speak properly and AotM is already dead.
Dimly Wizard tries to cast a spell anyway but is tackled to the floor by Evil!Flimsy, he bites on his tongue as he hits the ground and the severed part sails off in an arc.
Markus Velafi, the Stylish wizard commandss the earth to swallow up AotM, in Garra fashion, and crush him, while shouting "Earth Coffin! "

Mini-Baldaron casts tickle Teskileroth's most sensitive body-part while shouting "BWAHAHA ! SUFFER !" but sadly even if the wizard felt it, he doesn't change his expression, giving MB no satisfaction. [6]

Evil!Flimsy wants to Possess the thing that lifted him but there is nothing there.

James Sedgewick casts "Ray of fire!" at the downed Error but as he casts something sharp tears at his neck before the spell takes effect. ERROR is saved by the lapse in concentraion.[1]
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: March 02, 2016, 07:45:00 pm »

ERROR Casts puncture Reality.
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

Nakéen

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: March 02, 2016, 07:50:48 pm »

D:

"THIS IS IMPOSSIBLE ! HOW CAN A MERE HUMAN RESIST SUCH TICKLING ?!" shouts Mini-Baldaron, despairing.
Then, with an evil smirk on his face, Mini-Baldaron casts expose Teskileroth fetishes !
« Last Edit: March 02, 2016, 08:24:13 pm by Nakéen »

Elephant Parade

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: March 02, 2016, 08:09:53 pm »

Bash Evil Flimsy.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: March 02, 2016, 09:12:11 pm »

James Sedgewick furiously casts "ATOMIZE ERROR!"
« Last Edit: March 03, 2016, 02:59:24 pm by Coolrune206 »
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Sarrak

• Bay Watcher
  • Venit leger cerebrum amissa
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: March 03, 2016, 12:33:10 am »

Gronk the Troll casts gravitation, attempting to change its direction and make Teskileroth naturally fall into mage direction.
Science is always important. But it needs more flaming cats. Can't we build bridge-based catapults and fling flaming cats at the dust and goo?

It's time for the ATHATH Death Counter to increase once more in celebration for the end of the world.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: March 03, 2016, 12:38:28 pm »

Leave Dimly to whatever he's doing, and Activate Telskiroth's combat form!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: March 04, 2016, 12:06:03 am »

Markus follows up with his signature move, and uses Markus-Punch!!! (It's like falcon punch, but stylish.)

chokepoint

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: March 05, 2016, 04:44:27 pm »

ERROR Casts puncture Reality However the side of his head caves in and his body slides acrosss the floor before the spell takes effect. He is killed and the his corpse is atomized. [1]

Mini-Baldaron casts expose Teskileroth fetishes! That does nothing. Then Mini-B receives a good magical bash on the head. [2]

Dimly casts Bash Evil!Flimsy But everybody gets bashed as an area of effect spell His head hurts. [6]

James Sedgewick furiously casts "ATOMIZE ERROR!" and then feels a pain as he gets magically bashed up by a spell. [4]

Gronk the Troll casts gravitation, He  makes Teskileroth naturally fall into the mages direction. Teskireloth crahes into them. [5]

Evil!Flimsy Activates Telskiroth's combat form! Teskireloth appears unchanged. Evil! saves vs Bash. [5]

Markus follows up with his signature move, and uses Markus-Punch!!! But his weak wizard wrist buckles under the punch and gets a strain. And then He receives a good bashing too![2]
"She killed grinder. Now she must take his place in The Plague!"
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 28