Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

Before you read this poll, did you notice that I turned my sig into a mini game?

Yes.
- 5 (41.7%)
No.
- 2 (16.7%)
WOT.
- 1 (8.3%)
I wanna play!
- 2 (16.7%)
To avoid messing up the poll, I'll be using this option.
- 2 (16.7%)

Total Members Voted: 11

Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(9/6): SUDDEN DEATH TWO POINT THREE  (Read 24330 times)

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Eleven. MUCH DODGE. MUCH WOW.
« Reply #165 on: February 09, 2016, 11:05:22 am »

Let loose a deafening roar that will cause the Exterminator to cower in fear.
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: February 09, 2016, 11:43:34 am »

Hmph, let's target someone slower. Like this Johnathan dude stabbing my cannon. Melee pummeling activate!
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: February 09, 2016, 11:47:00 am »

Sit on Ira's cannon
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

AoshimaMichio

• Bay Watcher
  • Space Accountant
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: February 09, 2016, 11:48:33 am »

Sit on Ira's cannon
((You are too lightweight to do anything other than that. 8)))
I told you to test with colors! But nooo, you just had to go clone mega-Satan or whatever.
Old sigs.
Games.

Salsacookies

• Bay Watcher
  • PRAISE THE CHUNKS!!!
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: February 09, 2016, 12:05:09 pm »

(:(. I've just realized what I said. NOPE!)

Run to The Exterminator and wave at him
Yep, the sig is here
Whoops. Well, shit. Typical salsacookies.
I don't need my cavities checked. I just went to the dentist! Ba-dum-tiss.
I am a Christian

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: February 09, 2016, 01:52:05 pm »

Both the girl and I attack Ira.

Coolrune206

• Bay Watcher
  • Come on, just a taste of your soul?
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: February 09, 2016, 03:03:32 pm »

Use the electric tools to quickly cut up some wood and form a few small tripwires (With tendrils of wood or small vines) around the forest. Not intended to set anything off, but to literally trip running people. Memorize where the tripwires are. Then, figure out what the hell a cross-dimensional transponder is.

((Quick question: How DO you obtain more "loot"?))
"You are a shameful gaggle of cowards who has made a mockery of the challenge, but you have avoided death. Sit and eat."

Wwolin

• Bay Watcher
  • [EXTRA_BUTCHER_OBJECT]
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: February 09, 2016, 03:09:17 pm »

I like what you've done with the whole Looter's Delight concept, especially with the tiers to balance loot out, and the crowdsourced item design. And you did spell my name right, so I guess I'll drop in for a game.

Spoiler: Sheet (click to show/hide)

((Murder. Murder people, gain implements of murder, and use these to murder some more. It's like capitalism, but with death as currency.))
I meant we'd start stabbing the walls and floor for points and not just for science.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: February 09, 2016, 03:27:48 pm »

((Murder. Murder people, gain implements of murder, and use these to murder some more. It's like capitalism, but with death as currency.))
((True this.))
((Or just search the area for more mech remnants... of course, those don't include anything of real note...))
~~~
Also character accepted.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: February 09, 2016, 05:18:12 pm »

Immediately start fleeing towards the flesh fields and try to find a giant tooth or something
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

ATHATH

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: February 09, 2016, 06:44:12 pm »

((True this.))
((Or just search the area for more mech remnants... of course, those don't include anything of real note...))
~~~
Also character accepted.
Also, congratulations on making a game good enough to bring Wwolin out of... wherever he was, back to here.

Also, welcome back, Wwolin!
Seriously, ATHATH, we need to have an intervention about your death mug problem.
*slow clap* Well ATHATH congratulations. You managed to give the MC a mental breakdown before we even finished the first arc.
I didn't even read it first, I just saw it was ATHATH and noped it. Now that I read it x3 to noping

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: February 09, 2016, 08:02:08 pm »

((Yup, Congrats. Also, how is the sorting of loot submissions going? I want to know when it's open again. :P))
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: February 10, 2016, 06:27:15 pm »

((Loot submissions... are going to be a while. Understatement of the year, by the way.))
((And I have all 6 actions. So much fast posting...))

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: February 10, 2016, 07:07:09 pm »

Turn Twelve: Nobody Dies

Both the girl and I attack Ira.
Hmph, let's target someone slower. Like this Johnathan dude stabbing my cannon. Melee pummeling activate!

INIT:
Ira(3-6(SPD)=-3)
Lilia(5+3(SPD)=8)
Johnathan the Invincible(1-6(SPD)=-5)

Johnathan's minion promptly went after Ira, as her master wanted. "Hey! Big guy! Eat this!" (6+1(TRG)=7 vs. 4-6(DEX)=-2, +3 to damage) (2+3(BAD_DODGE)+3(DEX)=8 vs. 1+6(TGH)=7) Her foot then struck Ira's chest with a ridiculously well targeted strike... only to bounce off him, only disorienting Ira a little bit. (-1 to dodge Johnathan's attack)

Ira stretched a little in respond to the attack, then went after Johnathan. (5 vs. 3+6(DEX)=9)... Ira was starting to wish he could flash step.

Johnathan the Invincible seemed to live up to his nickname. What was less known about him, however, was that he was a master of dexterity-based fighting. (3+4(TRG)=7 vs. 1-6(DEX)-1(DIS)=-6)((... +4 to damage? +5? With a difference of 13... okay, +5 to damage. This bad dodge thing should only go so far. Actually, let's make the maximum damage bonus for a bad dodge roll 4. For the sake of physics. Targeting can only get you so far...)) (1+6(DEX)+4(BAD_DODGE)=11 vs. 2+6(TGH)=8) The spear... it struck Ira's chest... and managed to cut just the right muscles, the weakest of the bunch... somehow, Ira suffered... hurt. (painful disorientation, -2 to dodge attacks next turn, -1 the turn after that)

Ira also noticed that his baby bird... was nearly fully grown. Already.
Run to The Exterminator and wave at him
The Roach (2+6(SPD)-2(AGH)=6) jogged over to the Exterminator. And waved.

Immediately start fleeing towards the flesh fields and try to find a giant tooth or something
Use the electric tools to quickly cut up some wood and form a few small tripwires (With tendrils of wood or small vines) around the forest. Not intended to set anything off, but to literally trip running people. Memorize where the tripwires are. Then, figure out what the hell a cross-dimensional transponder is.
Let loose a deafening roar that will cause the Exterminator to cower in fear.

INIT:
Ferdinando Alino(5+3(SPD)=8)
The Exterminator(4+6(SPD)=10)
Mage Guy(6-2(SPD)=4)

The Exterminator promptly took off. (5+6(SPD)=11) In an instant, he was in the flesh fields. (luck: 5) Oh look, a large tooth thing. Could even be a sword, if you looked at it right...

Ferdinando Alino (5-6(MND)=-1) faded out for a moment(saving throw: 3)... and woke up with his hands tied in some vines. The ties weren't very tough, though. (3-6(MND)=-3) He took out the "cross-dimensional transponder".... and smashed it against the forest floor. Because clearly that would be the best way to figure out what something is! (2) Muscle weakness to the rescue! The thingamabob looks undamaged.

Mage Guy... noticed that the Exterminator was already gone.

((GRAGH START DYING ALREADY!))

Person

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Fallacy's Looter's Delight(6/6): Turn Eleven. Nobody Dies.
« Reply #179 on: February 10, 2016, 07:24:48 pm »

I wonder who sent in Lilia. Nice callback to the past games.
Please don't let textbooks invade Bay12.
The Conquistadors only have the faintest idea of what the modern world is like when they are greeted by two hostile WWI Veterans riding on a giant potato; Welcome to 2016.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19