Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 793

Author Topic: The friendly and polite Europe related terrible jokes thread  (Read 1006833 times)

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
Re: The friendly and polite EU-related news thread
« Reply #675 on: February 12, 2016, 06:02:33 am »

Detailed numbers on the NYE Gropefest. Mostly Algerians and Morrocans.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

Loud Whispers

• Bay Watcher
  • They said we have to aim higher, so we dug deeper.
    • View Profile
    • I APPLAUD YOU SIRRAH
« Reply #676 on: February 12, 2016, 06:49:09 am »

Sheb

• Bay Watcher
  • You Are An Avatar
    • View Profile
« Reply #677 on: February 12, 2016, 07:13:05 am »

Yeah, seems so, it was a coincidence unrelated to the massive arrivals of Syrians.

Quote from: Paul-Henry Spaak
Europe consists only of small countries, some of which know it and some of which don’t yet.

scriver

• Bay Watcher
  • City streets ain't got much pity
    • View Profile
« Reply #678 on: February 12, 2016, 09:07:34 am »

Most of the "refugees" were neither refugees nor from Syria.
Love, scriver~

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #679 on: February 12, 2016, 09:44:41 am »

From the ISIS thread:

Right, and 'theres no Russian ground troops there either, nope, we have no bases there, nothing, nope, nada, zilch, zero'.

I wonder if he has the same opinion of a Russian or Iranian led coalition of ground troops?

Yeah and those T-90s they didnt even bother to paint over again with a non-russian-olive paint totally came from India probably too. Elsewhere, Medvedev also said yesterday that theres nothing Russia could do to stop asylum seekers from reaching Finland. Yeah right, theres been about 15/year(political or sex minority reasons), now suddenly thousand+ in a month from literally day after when border controls were returned to Finnish-Swedish border. We get more asylum seekers in a day from Russia that we used to get in a year. Totally a coincident, nothing can be done!

http://www.hs.fi/ulkomaat/a1455243940968

We should just terminate "negotiations", announce that Russia is a safe country, and stop everyone without a visa from getting in, but as before nobody in the government has the guts to do it.
You should start with Germany first, lol. Thousand+ in a month is nothing in comparison to the numbers they'll force on you if they push through their insane mass relocation plan.
._.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #680 on: February 12, 2016, 11:56:31 am »

You should start with Germany first, lol. Thousand+ in a month is nothing in comparison to the numbers they'll force on you if they push through their insane mass relocation plan.

Thats besides the point, we can always(attempt to) return them (with sufficient political will). Thing is we're yet again being screwed by Russia and, publicly, few are bothered about it enough to demanding stricter border control. Finlandization ahoy, 1980s want you back. Some people we've have in the parliament since those times need to start dying or something right now.

Syrians seem to stop in Germany, its the rest of them(Iraqi and Afghani) continue to the Nordics, via Germany and Denmark.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #681 on: February 12, 2016, 12:17:19 pm »

But you know, if you try to put border controls with Russia to prevent migrants/refugees from coming in without first putting Germany on its place, they will just force you to remove those border controls, anyway, because it's pretty obvious that Germany/Merkel believes that Europe must hold as many refugees/migrants as possible.
._.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #682 on: February 12, 2016, 12:21:20 pm »

But you know, if you try to put border controls with Russia to prevent migrants/refugees from coming in without first putting Germany on its place, they will just force you to remove those border controls, anyway, because it's pretty obvious that Germany/Merkel believes that Europe must hold as many refugees/migrants as possible.

Those "refugees" arent new ones, they've all lived in Russia for years.

Comrade, Russians are sometimes a bit slow, so its a pure coincidence that they and their smugglers only now, since -91, realized they can just drive to our border for wealth and free healthcare.

edit: as in, nobody sane leaving Afghanistan or Syria right now wants to go to Russia first.  :P

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #683 on: February 12, 2016, 12:25:00 pm »

Those "refugees" arent new ones, they've all lived in Russia for years.

Comrade, Russians are sometimes a bit slow, so its a pure coincidence that they and their smugglers only now, since -91, realized they can just drive to our border for wealth and free healthcare.

edit: as in, nobody sane leaving Afghanistan or Syria right now wants to go to Russia first.  :P
I thought Russia was used as transit country to enter Europe? I definitely read a story about someone doing just that. It was supposedly pretty thin though, not many people used it, because it required you to successfully apply to Russian university, first, to obtain the necessary visa.

P.S. Also, Russia has free healthcare, too, so why would people go to the cold wasteland that is Finland for that?
._.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #684 on: February 12, 2016, 12:27:25 pm »

Nope, by far the most volume is across the mediterranean. Over half of it via Turkey.

Until last November-ish, most asylum seekers from Russia have been ethnic Russians or Finno-Ugrian.

edit: also NATO countries Norway, Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania have 0 people waiting at their borders. Its the FSB.
« Last Edit: February 12, 2016, 12:31:20 pm by Erkki »

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #685 on: February 12, 2016, 12:33:13 pm »

Its the FSB.
[grammar nazi intensifies]
._.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #687 on: February 12, 2016, 12:54:08 pm »

Well I don't watch or read RT. Why would I care about what they do?
._.

Erkki

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #688 on: February 14, 2016, 09:59:41 am »

Well I don't watch or read RT. Why would I care about what they do?

For the comedy value?

Although I was far from entertained today when I read Medvedev's speech in Munich. Somewhere during the last year the EU sanctions have changed from being a positive thing to Russia (cough cough) to something they want lifted so badly they're ready to bribe, blackmail and constantly threaten their neighbors with nukes.

Sergarr

• Bay Watcher
  • (9) airheaded baka (9)
    • View Profile
« Reply #689 on: February 14, 2016, 10:14:47 am »

Hey, if that results in freezing foreign assets of our "leadership", I'm all for it.
._.
Pages: 1 ... 44 45 [46] 47 48 ... 793