Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19

Author Topic: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 3:Welcome Home  (Read 32630 times)

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm still alive, how fortunate!
    • View Profile
Re: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 2: New Year
« Reply #165 on: January 01, 2016, 05:14:22 am »

that sounds great Uztot I'd be happy to have them as my friends.
....we will not befriend all only most Líf.
((I just facepalmed so hard I have a concussion))
Rip Abigail South Death by Drop pod my avatar is now morbid.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: January 01, 2016, 05:17:19 am »

"Ah, good to see you return to reason, sister."

Mavnon relents.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: January 01, 2016, 05:18:38 am »

"Ah, good to see you return to reason, sister."

Mavnon relents.
see now your friends again!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: January 01, 2016, 05:24:33 am »

"Come with me young one."

Uztot seeks out the Maag Mosaic and empowers it with 5 Power, spreading a profound sense of peace and Kinship.

"I am back children. And I brought a friend."
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 05:31:33 am by Vgray »

AbstractTraitorHero

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: January 01, 2016, 05:29:34 am »

"Come with me young one."

Uztot seeks out the Maag Mosaic and empowers it with 5 Power, spreading a profound sense of peace and Kinship.

"I am back children. And I brought a friend."
(They follow with light feet swift as well....a fox)
Hiiiiiiiiii Im  Líf the god of life!
greetings dear mortals i am ís Which if it is easier means ice and i am the god of ice me and her are two gods formed into one.
go with Uztot and meet his followers greet them with the above

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: January 01, 2016, 05:53:53 am »

A thick gold chain holding a plaque depicting a sunrise and a stylized letter A seems to be floating in the smoke. I quiet drum beat sounds off in the distance. A microphone that doesn't seem to be connected to anything floats near where a humanoid's mouth would be.

"Ís 'n' Líf, ya names are just p'fect, I say / Ya followers'll certainly 'joy t'pray / fo' they can say they're gangsta 4Líf / 'n' Ís is their homie who makes 'em stiff / Ya should show 'em how well ya can spit / c'mon make 'em all see your rhymes' great wit //"

The gold chain fades back into the smoke, and the microphone floats toward Líf and Ís.

"Take it. My rap sucks so bad that the bar is low."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: January 01, 2016, 05:56:16 am »

"What.

Hi Aurrosseu."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IcyTea31

• Bay Watcher
  • Studying functions and fiction
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: January 01, 2016, 06:01:27 am »

"Why, hi there Dgetga! Don't you appreciate it when the mortals invent new forms of art? This one isn't my favourite, to be honest, but it's absolutely perfect for Ís and Líf."
There is a world yet only seen by physicists and magicians.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: January 01, 2016, 06:14:15 am »

"Eh."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #174 on: January 01, 2016, 07:04:38 am »

After a long period of doing absolutely nothing, Moi'aaty finally does something. He awakens. He is not pleased at being imprisoned.

What just happened? How long was I gone? AGAIN?

He calms down slightly, as he turns his attention to the fragments, specifically to his long-neglected race, the Loi'naaryt.

Observe the Loi'naaryt. What the heck happened to them?
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: January 01, 2016, 08:03:58 am »

Bah! More mad gods, more MURDEROUS gods that have no recompense demanded from them? Yet you call me evil! Yet you console yourselves that you are forever in the right!

Mortals brutally murdered and tortured out of petty spite, nothing more! Yet you all ask for nothing more than the return of their souls?
The very few that I ever killed, i did so for good reasons! Yet i was bound, tortured, and strip naked. My home destroyed, my few precious creations scattered, and my torment unending.
Yet THIS atrocity goes unanswered?

You "gods" are nothing but hypocrites! Liars! Cheats! Disgusting cretins! Children playing in sand, with no regard for that which they sculpt before tearing them down!

Void take you all!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:42:32 am by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: January 01, 2016, 08:11:12 am »

"To be honest I agree with him on most of those points. It was entirely out of line for everything beyond the initial binding to have been done and those that participated in committing the additional actions should be ashamed."

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #177 on: January 01, 2016, 08:21:34 am »

Bah! More mad gods, more MURDEROUS gods that have no recompense demanded from them? Yet you call me evil! Yet you console yourselves that you are forever in the right!

Innocents brutally murdered and tortured out of petty spite, nothing more! Being near was their only crime. Yet you all ask for nothing more than the return of their souls?
The very few that I ever killed, i did so for good reasons! Yet i was bound, tortured, and strip naked. My home destroyed, my few precious creations scattered, and my torment unending.
Yet THIS atrocity goes unanswered?

You "gods" are nothing but hypocrites! Liars! Cheats! Disgusting cretins! Children playing in sand, with no regard for that which they sculpt before tearing them down!

Void take you all!

I remember you. I remember when you GENOCIDED many important leaders. Are you too old and senile to remember?

Hundreds-if not thousands- of Leaders, from every race, meet their end! The more powerful the leader, the more likely they are to be targeted. The Councilmen of the Maag, the Tribal Leaders of the Humans, even the Alphas of the Ants all simply parish! Many mighty animals seem to fall as well, some of the largest megafauna dropping in the rain. Many of the races are put into turmoil, as they try to deal with the rain crises at the same time as this. Who could have done such a thing?

I also remember a time before you, Child.

"To be honest I agree with him on most of those points. It was entirely out of line for everything beyond the initial binding to have been done and those that participated in committing the additional actions should be ashamed."

He hasn't yet even apologized for that, nor has he shown any remorse.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

Jbg97

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: January 01, 2016, 08:27:18 am »

I remember you. I remember when you GENOCIDED many important leaders. Are you too old and senile to remember?
It ain't genocide if it was only a few individuals from every race you little shit! And I remember it perfectly! Their deaths were quick and painless, not MEANINGLESS TORTURE. Oh but you see fit to twist it to make me the big bad old man, right?

I also remember a time before you, Child.

And I remember a time before you, you odious little brat!

And I have yet to see any of you express remorse for creating life, thereby condemning every one of your creations to death!
Oh I hastened the deaths of a few, but you, YOU all created death!
« Last Edit: January 01, 2016, 08:29:32 am by Jbg97 »
Quote from: NW_Kohaku
DF doesn't mold players into its image - DF merely selects those who were always ready for DF.
Quote from: Owlbread
Everything will burn. Everything must burn.
Quote from: Girlinhat
The science of burning innocent children could be perfected into clockwork.
Quote from: Insanity X
And that is how Jbg97 saved dwarfmas

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Symphony of the Void: A God Game (↯/⊕): Tick 1: Brave New World
« Reply #179 on: January 01, 2016, 08:39:30 am »

Koroshiya looks down below to find someone worth saving. In the corner of his eye, he sees a group of massive Orc trucks surrounding a trading caravan.
Oh, now this will be much better for anger management than what I had planned! Oh what fun this will be, all guilt-free due to their bandit nature!
Iliseth goes down to the Orc raiders surrounding the caravan. Use 4P to ensure the success of the following: First, she stops the motion and momentum of one of the trucks, ensuring that it stops but that no one inside is hurt. She encases that truck in earth so that no Orcs can get out. She then explodes the heads of all the Orc drivers with her god powers. That done, she burns all the Orcs with fire, save the ones in the truck encased in earth. Once all the other Orcs are dead, she makes an opening into the last truck for her to enter. Iliseth walks inside with red eyes visibly glowing even before the opening starts closing and seals them all inside. Just before it closes, the Orcs will be able to see from what light remains the manic, bloodthirsty grin on Iliseth's face as she draws her sword. When the wall is resealed and no more light remains, she does as a Blood Goddess is wont to do.
Not putting energy into it, she then attempts to eat the souls of the Orcs in as painful a way (for the Orcs) as she can.

Her armour and mouth still covered in Orc blood, Iliseth appears before Illyria and punches her in her ur-traitorous face. She then looks for her angel and asks what it's been doing during Stasis. That done, she checks up on her Templars.
((You bloody kill-stealer, those were mine.))

[Koroshiya]

Who was that? Guess I'll have to find someone else.
And I was just about to attack as well.

Koroshiya keeps flying, to find someone else in need of saving.
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 10 11 [12] 13 14 ... 19