Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

WHO SHALL BE ELECTED AS BARON or BARONESS? LINK TO DETAILS: http://bit.ly/1rYwMDL

Ilre Obeycarry
- 0 (0%)
Shud Rubbedmoisten
- 0 (0%)
Thrun Nestleshields
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 12, 2016, 05:21:02 pm

Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31

Author Topic: BLAZECOOKS III - Human Fort  (Read 46956 times)

LordBrassroast

• Bay Watcher
  • Wibble.
    • View Profile
Re: Dawn of Time - BLAZECOOKS III - Human Fort!!! v.42.03
« Reply #150 on: February 22, 2016, 11:05:30 am »

Hee hee, I play Heavy in TF2, so that's extra funny!
Also, who was the one who died? Anyone important?

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
  • Duggin was the hero we needed.
    • View Profile
« Reply #151 on: February 22, 2016, 01:43:29 pm »

Hee hee, I play Heavy in TF2, so that's extra funny!
Also, who was the one who died? Anyone important?

I feel kind of bad, I'm not even sure who they were. I think they were a new recruit.

Once the death pyramid goes up, I'm going to have a communal tomb for each squad. If you die in service to a squad, you get buried in that tomb (unless you have your own, or a family tomb).

Can i be humand as a hammerman plz?

Yes indeed, and good god I need to update the OP post. I've noticed that hammermen with silver mauls tend to flatten anything they go after, LadyBrassroast seems much more able to use her 2-handed sword for defense (parries and the like).

I also forgot an honorable mention, that being that Pakabol, sole archer of BLAZECOOKS, nailed a goblin in the chest with an arrow.
« Last Edit: February 22, 2016, 05:17:17 pm by Dunamisdeos »
FACT I: Post note art is best art.
FACT II: Dunamisdeos is a forum-certified wordsmith.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."
FACT IV: SPEECHO THE TRUSTWORM IS YOUR FRIEND or BEHOLD: THE FRUIT ENGINE 3.0

Cthulhu_Pakabol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #152 on: February 22, 2016, 06:42:33 pm »

Got those eagle eyes, son.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #153 on: February 22, 2016, 07:45:08 pm »

Hey, have you guys heard of any problems upgrading to new versions from 42.03? I'm interested in the feature that allows you to choose images put into crafted items. I want to fill the royal hall with statues of Her Royal Communist Grace.
FACT III: "All life begins with Post-it notes and ends with Post-it notes. This is the truth! This is my belief!...At least for now."

bluemovie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #154 on: February 23, 2016, 03:07:13 pm »

Oops.. My first human in community game already dead.
Even so he was hard-ball man and I have another idea. Do you still can find something about his family? If anyone from them already in your town I asking you about resurrection. I would like to be another warrior if you will.
Or simple be any another soldier if this too hard or no family info.

And this town is awesome. After another similar fort this is like fresh air breath.
*whisper*..And goblin fort too.. *whisper*
Sorry for my english

Sanctume

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #155 on: February 23, 2016, 03:11:57 pm »

Hey, have you guys heard of any problems upgrading to new versions from 42.03? I'm interested in the feature that allows you to choose images put into crafted items. I want to fill the royal hall with statues of Her Royal Communist Grace.

There is still a bug where it crashes when choosing historical figures as details in 42.06, I think?
42.06 don't have LNP, but the zombies were nerfed.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #156 on: February 24, 2016, 01:54:31 pm »

Oops.. My first human in community game already dead.
Even so he was hard-ball man and I have another idea. Do you still can find something about his family? If anyone from them already in your town I asking you about resurrection. I would like to be another warrior if you will.
Or simple be any another soldier if this too hard or no family info.

And this town is awesome. After another similar fort this is like fresh air breath.
*whisper*..And goblin fort too.. *whisper*

You are most certainly not dead. Did I put something in wrong? Because what actually happened is that you crushed the heads of 9 goblins whack-a-mole style.

Update: He then went to the tavern to get slammed.
« Last Edit: February 24, 2016, 02:11:14 pm by Dunamisdeos »

bluemovie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #157 on: February 24, 2016, 03:25:18 pm »

Yeah?  I don't know why but when I read "Blazecooks - 16 fought, 1 dead" I was absolutely sure that exactly my human was killed. Sorry!
Sorry for my english

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #158 on: February 24, 2016, 03:33:04 pm »

Yeah?  I don't know why but when I read "Blazecooks - 16 fought, 1 dead" I was absolutely sure that exactly my human was killed. Sorry!

It was some poor nameless shmuck. Your human cannot be killed by goblins, and spits in the eye of death or so he tells me.

Anyway, we are in mid winter, so this long, long year may finally be over soon.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #159 on: February 25, 2016, 06:28:39 pm »

Behold, the year has ended. Here's what happened in the year 07 in BLAZECOOKS.

- Royal Mansion complete. It is not royal, but it is opulent.
- The outer wall is now 2z tall all around, with the 3z level under construction.
- City expanded to (counting.....) about 156x128 squares in area. This includes a new agriculture area and a new peasant housing zone.
- Tombs under the DEATH PYRAMID were begun.
- No less than 2 Goblin sieges.
- Deconstruction of about 1/3 of the town to make way for new and better structures. This includes the old mead hall and the starting 7 cabins, as well as the old farming areas and granary.
- Multiple new named humans, including Imic and BlueMovie.
- The bottom floor of the DEATH PYRAMID is almost done.
- Marrying of starting 7 is almost half done. Queen Amperzand made friends with her intended very quickly indeed. never even saw them hit "acquaintance".
- An entire hill was leveled. It was in the way.

A whole bunch of other stuff. Population is 116. Time to update the OP post later tonight. Armok Vision is giving me trouble, I'll post actual screenshots of things tonight as well.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 06:55:55 pm by Dunamisdeos »

Cthulhu_Pakabol

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #160 on: February 25, 2016, 08:07:29 pm »

Suggestion for next year: train up a whole archer squad, rain arrows down from our glorious [COMMUNIST] wall.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #161 on: February 25, 2016, 08:46:55 pm »

Suggestion for next year: train up a whole archer squad, rain arrows down from our glorious [COMMUNIST] wall.

That is absolutely the plan. The top layer of the wall will have hoardings for archery placement.

Other plans include a massive tavern with attached granary. It will span the river, and according to my fancy pants mental city plan will be the only building to span multiple districts.

Also, I need to figure out where to build a huge glorious temple to every god.

::EDIT::
New banner on the OP page. FPS for days.

Ok guys, I have all new humans up on the OP. I probably missed someone because I haven't actually done that in some time. If you are not up there, let me know. For the military, some of it was sadly cut off. You had just fought and killed 20 goblins and there was so much spam in your thoughts. Pakabol, Chaotic, and BlueMovie don't care about anything anymore regardless of whether it was cut off in your spoiler.
« Last Edit: February 25, 2016, 10:24:31 pm by Dunamisdeos »

Imic

• Bay Watcher
  • Still sad
    • View Profile
« Reply #162 on: February 26, 2016, 02:02:55 am »

Could i be dorfd humaned as a male hammer dwarf called lard Imic the twenty ninth plz?
Yes, lard. It was a typo but it sounds better
Imic's no longer allowed to vote.
Quote from: smyttysmyth
Well aren't you cheery
Quote cabinet
Regrets every choice he made and makes, including writing this here.

Dunamisdeos

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #163 on: February 26, 2016, 01:12:15 pm »

Could i be dorfd humaned as a male hammer dwarf called lard Imic the twenty ninth plz?

O geez I forgot you. Also, that's a fantastic name. It's better because this is year 8 of the world's existence.

Fixed. You are Lard Imic XXIX, a proficient Hammerman. You wield a *Silver Maul*, like any BLAZECOOKS hammerman worth his/her salt.

!!! QUEEN AMPERZAND has married PEBU HOPDANCED, an expert Gem Cutter/Setter. It took less than a year for them to meet and get hitched. !!! Which I guess is not unusual when using the ♥LOVE SHACK♥. I think I'm going to mint a commemorative coin.

LadyBrassroast has been locked in the ♥LOVE SHACK♥ with the next best male military member, and also has finally begun to worship Quamun. You see, I made the ♥LOVE SHACK♥ a shrine to Quamin, God of Love. Problem solved.

Our good Militia Commander has also developed a um, fondness for alcohol. She is distracted after having been kept from it.
« Last Edit: February 26, 2016, 09:28:38 pm by Dunamisdeos »

• Bay Watcher
  • Heresy will not be tolerated
    • View Profile
« Reply #164 on: February 27, 2016, 12:10:50 am »

O geez I forgot you. Also, that's a fantastic name. It's better because this is year 8 of the world's existence.

Fixed. You are Lard Imic XXIX, a proficient Hammerman. You wield a *Silver Maul*, like any BLAZECOOKS hammerman worth his/her salt.

!!! QUEEN AMPERZAND has married PEBU HOPDANCED, an expert Gem Cutter/Setter. It took less than a year for them to meet and get hitched. !!! Which I guess is not unusual when using the ♥LOVE SHACK♥. I think I'm going to mint a commemorative coin.

LadyBrassroast has been locked in the ♥LOVE SHACK♥ with the next best male military member, and also has finally begun to worship Quamun. You see, I made the ♥LOVE SHACK♥ a shrine to Quamin, God of Love. Problem solved.

Our good Militia Commander has also developed a um, fondness for alcohol. She is distracted after having been kept from it.
Any updates on the tavern?
We have a rich tradition of percussion instruments as well, all of which are based around a musician smacking variously sized hollow rocks.
It was quite brutal actually. Who knew you could suffer major head trauma from undergarments?
Pages: 1 ... 9 10 [11] 12 13 ... 31