Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766416 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Come 'ere Alanis, let me whip up something for ya' right quick..."
Tinkmaster attempted to put together a functional power breastplate from his scrap bag.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis speaks quietly to It That Embraces.
"I...Hope you're right.  Don't die either, I don't think I'd recover..."
She then heads over to Tinkmaster.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

[Do not worry for me. I have no intention of dying, and for me such a thing would not be so easy.]

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

[24] Tink succeeds in creating a functional, albeit rather rushed, breastplate for Alanis.

Name: Power Breastplate
Type: Armour
Effects: None
RES Bonus: 3 RES
Description: A rather hastily put-together piece of armour. It will do the job, but nothing else. It's certainly not comfortable, nor is it fancy.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw continues to pilot the ship towards the anomaly. Periw's robonoids crown around Periw before disappearing into greenish teal goo, which slides back into Periw's Limb Enhancers.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Thank you."
Alanis dons the breastplate and resumes being close to ItE.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

"Lemme' know back at the station if you need something better."
Tinkmaster builds an Overclocker. If he has time before the battle, he uses Upgrade! as well.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

"Thank you."
Alanis dons the breastplate and resumes being close to ItE.

And It That Embraces continues to comfort and fortify Alanis with Its Embrace. So soothing.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"That would be a very good idea."
Alanis has an idea and gives ItE a Gaster Blaster.
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces finds it very awkward to handle. Unless it's 9-dimensional or something and no one informed her until now.

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian smiles and turns on his prototype force field. He sucks in a breath as he feels his aura draining into the machine before shaking it off.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Actually, they're semi-sentient.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio braces herself as they head towards the anomaly. Sachi takes a seat and tries to sit near Alanis.

The Overclocker is built and ready for action. It is successfully Upgraded.

The ship approaches the anomaly within the sensors and......from external sensors, seems to disappear straight into thin air.

Of course, that isn't true.

For the people within, they seem to have just been transplanted from one place to another, so to speak. One moment, they're in the deeps of space, approaching a seemingly empty area of space.

The next, they're....well, they're certainly not in space any more. They're not entirely sure WHERE they are.

The sky above them is a purple void, extending infinitely, with nothing- no stars, no sun, nothing- visible within the darkness. The only light radiates from the west, where a vast light seems to shine, lighting the void around it.

Anyone who looks this way sees something otherworldly; a vast, tree-like entity, seemingly extending infinitely into the void above, with multiple colours flickering in and out of existence within the 'trunk' of the structure. The 'roots' cover what seems to be the 'ground' of this reality, with thick and thin roots of various colours radiating outwards from the tree and into the distance, twisting and tangling with each other and diving into the soft ground, which seems almost ethereal and unreal with the vast amount of colours flowing through it. The beauty is almost captivating, but the occupants of the ship are snapped out of it almost instantly by the explosion that erupts from one of the big roots, nearer the tree.

As they turn towards it, they see five small figures, jumping away from the area of explosion, beating back a horde of equally small figures, with one figure causing large, golden explosions of light to engulf their opponents. The figures fighting off the horde seem to be clad in similar garments to Mio, and seem to be of similar age to her. In the distance behind them, a vast entity looms. It seems to resemble some sort of abstract shape, with a giant azure column forming what appears to be the main body, two golden extensions linking to small blue columns at the bottom, with a golden ring floating in the air behind it. A single orb, red in colour, is perched into the top of the column, firing off rays into the roots of the giant tree, causing explosions at the points of contact. To the left of that, a floating, ivory-coloured humanoid-like creature, mounted on a cloud, with its arms crossed and its featureless red circle of a face glaring down upon the tree. Small growths resembling horns protrude from its head, and smaller creatures resembling it in shape trail behind it.

Two pairs of the defending figures split off from the horde, each pair heading off to hold off one of the approaching groups of entities. The remaining defender, from what they can see a girl with a spear of some sort and a flag on her back, seems to brace herself with a defensive position against the horde of smaller enemies.

Mio presses herself against the nearest window. She looks very concerned.
".....three sets of Vertex on one day. That's never good.

Periw, set us near the tree."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

"So. This is your world, I take it?"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Part of it. This is the Jukai. This is where my friends and I do battle against the Vertex."
Pages: 1 ... 728 729 [730] 731 732 ... 1862