Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 727 728 [729] 730 731 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766356 times)

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((I would assume THAT would require something more specific than 'Vertex'. There are various classes of Vertex, after all, and different ways of fighting each.))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

((I would assume THAT would require something more specific than 'Vertex'. There are various classes of Vertex, after all, and different ways of fighting each.))

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

Periw, in the confusion of everyone entering the bridge, seems dazed. She snaps out of it, proceeds to interface with the control console, and initiates the disembark sequence from the station, "We're leaving now. Next stop, Weird space anomaly. It's probably a worm hole." Periw's visor seems to be showing lots of static.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Mio nods.
"I'm hoping it's a fluke. I don't know WHAT kind of threat they'd be needing to recall me for, if they sent me out in the first place."

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I've been researching the reason we were all summoned to that one planet, and I've gotten a bit of a theory in progress. I'm hoping whatever this anomaly is will give me the last bit of evidence I need." Periw finishes up the departure and sets course for the Anomaly.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Anyway, Mio, ItE, please hammer out a tactical summary...

Periw, you're staticky.  Might want to check that."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Oh, I didn't realize. I must not be interfacing with the ship like I thought I was. Care to show me how it's done?" Periw says with lots of disdain and sarcasm.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Good for you."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile

Tinkmaster pops in where Alanis and friends are.
"'Ello."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"You're late, we were going to need a recon device until we figured out that we were going in and never mind the danger.  All the same, do you happen to have any shields and such?"
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

They indeed get nearer and nearer to the anomaly, as Sachi heads off to make everyone tea.

As they approach the anomaly, the sensors start actually picking something up. It's.....an unidentified, never-before seen sort of anomaly. The databases identify it as closest to being a wormhole, but this seems like it's more than that. Sachi returns with tea for everyone, including honey for Alanis.

As that happens, Mio's phone starts blaring an alarm of some sort. She looks down at it, looking at the screen, which now has a black and red band labelled "Forestize Warning" in Japanese characters and English. Her eyes widen.
"....That's not good. Everyone, prepare for battle."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Right."
Alanis retrieves her gear, possibly with ItE.  She also consumes the tea, calming a bit.
"Does anyone have some spare not-dying gear?"
Sigtext

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile

Big Daddy drill is raised and his rivet gun loaded
No sig yet

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile

"No! But do not worry! I will do my best to prevent you from dying!" Motya declares. "Besides, if you are dead then you would be in no position to worry about it! Either way, I am certain that everything will be okay."

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces prepares itself.

[I am unskilled in the use of (mortal?shadow?thin?) items. But I will be fine. Please equip yourselves as much as you need to.]

It looks towards the sensors, then the anomaly, readying itself.
Pages: 1 ... 727 728 [729] 730 731 ... 1862