Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 766297 times)

kj1225

• Bay Watcher
  • A tricky dick that can't be impeached
    • View Profile

Ian goes over to stand near the air lock.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

It That Embraces is happy to comfort Alanis, and brace them for the inevitable  clash of something or other.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

Alanis is similarly happy to be comforted.
"Mio.  Brief us on what we're going tl be dealing with?"
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sachi looks around.
"......tea, anyone?"

"I don't know yet. My terminal isn't picking anything up, so I'm not sure if there's any Vertexes to be fighting. For all we know, it's a fluke.

As for the Vertexes themselves.....you know, I'll explain later. Like I said, we may be getting too excited for nothing."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"...Yes, tea, please.  With honey if there is any."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll have some tea too, please."
Sachi waits for anyone else's orders.

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

[...]
It That Embraces tries copying what Mio meant by 'Vertex' and repeating it.
[{Vertex}?]

Obviously it's trying to skip the hours of explanation, though how helpful this is is up for debate.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Monsters and abominations. Creatures from the sky, who came down and destroyed most of my world. I'm a Hero, a person who fights against them and tries to protect what's left of my world. They're similar to the Trespassers, only less.....universal, so to speak."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

"Mio, 'I'll explain later' is kind of a recipe for Bad Things Happening because we don't know what we're getting into...

Whoa.

It That Embraces is in charge of delivering briefings now..."
Sigtext

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Yep. Speaking in pure meaning and information is totally OP, probably needs nerf.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep. Speaking in pure meaning and information is totally OP, probably needs nerf.
Indeed, if only we knew what she said. :P

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Indeed, if only we knew what she said. :P

She said what Mio means when Mio says "Vertex", obviously. It's not that hard!

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Well, what Mio meant by Vertex is probably best translated as "creatures from the sky what destroyed her reality and are bent on destroying what's left".
((She is not aware of what these things.....ACTUALLY are yet, for Twi's information. :P))

Twi

• Bay Watcher
  • ✨heterotemporality✨
    • View Profile

Well, what Mio meant by Vertex is probably best translated as "creatures from the sky what destroyed her reality and are bent on destroying what's left".
((She is not aware of what these things.....ACTUALLY are yet, for Twi's information. :P))
((FAIR ENUFF :V))

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((Would that include tactical information?))
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 726 727 [728] 729 730 ... 1862