Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771200 times)

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
  • Trans fucking rights, baby.
    • View Profile

((Wait, sorry, that wasn't clear.
There's another bit of the fence they can get around, they just have to walk on the sand to do it.))
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile

"Hmm, Something tells me that it's a trap... The handle is laying in the sand, after all."
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

((Hm. Mio COULD jump it, then. She can jump a fair distance with her boots. :P))
"Have you better ideas, then?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"I'll go get it. I can fly, so I'll keep off the sand. I'm also pretty strong while wearing my enhancers." Periw goes helicopter and begins to fly over to the chain.
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

An enormous skeletal hand bursts from the quicksand and yanks Periw underneath within a second
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

An enormous skeletal hand bursts from the quicksand and yanks Periw underneath within a second

Periw waits patiently for the skeleton to realize she doesn't need air to survive.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-Double Post-
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:23:00 pm by Sanure »

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile

((What is it with doubleposts today?))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((They were made at the same time. Probably a 404 or something.))
Periw successfully makes it to the brick flooring next to the chain.
Black lives matter.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Periw cautiously attempts to grab the chain while keeping off the sand.

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile

"Perfectly excusable, But I assure you, Neither of us are here to take lives away from their rightful owners."

"Where to now? We are looking for some Missing houses, stolen by a rainbow-related creature or object."

Deathspell claims the hinged Bulborb Head

Sinfib claims the Nectar, and the totem, once he goes back to get it.

ENG claims the Nectar, and the Fiery Bulblax Head.

Big Daddy is left with the Brown Pellet.

Hammerlock and Zero will be claiming the Beasts corpse, once they find a way to bring it back.

Hammerlock picks up it's eye, and Puts it in a pouch as a trophy.

Zer0 is left to try and pick up the huge power cell, struggling with the Beachball sized piece of metal and technology.

"I see you have found some Pikmin, Most efficacious, did you find the Onion these wonderful little determinators are from?"

"In all the cases that have been recorded, these little creatures respond well to whistles, gestures, and contact, and were crucial to escaping, and then later returning to this planet for the purpose of treasure hunting and some type of... farming? I believe?."
Hammerlock Says to ENG.

Deathspell returns to the place he was before, along with Sinfib and Zer0, ho hands off the Powercell to the Claptrapper, who immediately falls over embarrassingly, Picks itself up and begins work on restoring power.

The Base camp is now complete, and should have everything needed for flora and fauna into their parts, and those parts into things.

The Pikmin look to the nectar and Pellets hungrily when they notice them.

Spoiler: Map (click to show/hide)
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

Dustan Hache

• Bay Watcher
  • What protagonist?
    • View Profile

"Do they, now? Maybe I can train them to order eachother, or maybe use complex objects on their own."
ENG would offer a small portion of the nectar to the pikmins.
« Last Edit: December 04, 2015, 04:53:09 pm by Dustan Hache »
I figure at some point, you're just gonna run outta fucks to give and just off yourself whenever you get hurt at all. It's not like there's any downsides to it. Hangover? Suicide will fix that. Stubbed your toe? Suicide. Headache? Suicide. Papercut? Suicide.

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile

Nisfib starts looking around around camp for his minion
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

SOLDIER First

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

She can reach it.
Black lives matter.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile

Sachi watches Periw anticipatively, while Mio keeps watch for anything attacking from behind.
Pages: 1 ... 523 524 [525] 526 527 ... 1862