Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771345 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #7020 on: November 29, 2015, 04:41:51 pm »

"I am SURE I can find at least one other person in this party who agrees.  But the thing is, there ISN'T a true leader.  We're a ragtag bunch of misfits, thrown together by some random force that hasn't even contacted us since, and you're the closest person we have to a leader.  Anyone can learn tactical thinking, or delegate it to people who know.  Not everyone can have force of personality, or charisma, or whatever indefinable quality that makes people listen.
If you have that, you don't NEED speeches, heck, you NEVER need speeches.  You just need the right words in the right place, and that you seem to have."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #7021 on: November 29, 2015, 04:42:39 pm »

((It's not OOC. Ember is from the Darksouls UV, at least, concept wise. Also, He has true sight to a degree. He saw Alan as a male not female. He also saw Bisnif as all his different forms, hence why he asked about honor.))

Spoiler: Ghost of a Past Life (click to show/hide)

Dackly doesn't have to do much to get behind ember! She slams Fishbyte into Ember dealing 1 damage to Ember but fails to freeze or stun him.

Ember raises his sword in front of himself, healing himself for 21 HP and Dackly for 8 HP!
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7022 on: November 29, 2015, 04:43:04 pm »

The door opened as Tinkmaster walked in, goggles shining in the light.
"Ello' everyone, sorry, t'was just repairing th- who da' hell is that?" he exclaimed, looking to the fighter.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7023 on: November 29, 2015, 04:44:07 pm »

((Alanis is biologically female until further notice, Sanure.
Also, dang it now I want truesight.))
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #7024 on: November 29, 2015, 04:44:32 pm »

"I don't underestimate them. But I will not expound further. Make sure Garnt, Dackly and ENG are uninjured, please. I'm fine."

"I am SURE I can find at least one other person in this party who agrees.  But the thing is, there ISN'T a true leader.  We're a ragtag bunch of misfits, thrown together by some random force that hasn't even contacted us since, and you're the closest person we have to a leader.  Anyone can learn tactical thinking, or delegate it to someone who knows.  Not everyone can have force of personality, or charisma, or whatever indefinable quality that makes people listen.
If you have that, you don't NEED speeches, heck, you NEVER need speeches.  You just need the right words in the right place, and that you seem to have."

"And that isn't a leader. That is a person who knows how to talk well enough, Alan. You're just as worthy by that standard."

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7025 on: November 29, 2015, 04:45:46 pm »

"Even against the odds, I won't falter!"

She waits for him to turn around to strike and then blasts him with Petrify, with as much raw damage as she can muster.  Without any real hate for the undead, it probably won't petrify, but she is determined to make a dent in him.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7026 on: November 29, 2015, 04:46:17 pm »

Moyta shrugs and goes off to see how Garnt, Dackly and ENG are fairing. They tried their best.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7027 on: November 29, 2015, 04:49:29 pm »

((i
what
true sight is not a thing in dark souls
its never been a thing in dark souls
*riots*
And I was talking about the question, which WAS OOC. Garnt did not ask anything, through speech or otherwise, at least not about this.))
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7028 on: November 29, 2015, 04:50:09 pm »

"Oh for Armok's sake...No.  You're not bouncing this back on... I just did what you're doing, didn't I.  Well.  I suppose I ought to shut up now, but seriously, you've stopped fights, I've just been ineffectually yelling at people.  You've saved lives, I've just sat behind a screen and played them.  I do not have your qualifications, even if I'm somehow as glib as you are."
Sigtext

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #7029 on: November 29, 2015, 04:50:38 pm »

"Ooh, we fightin'? I wanna' fight!"

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #7030 on: November 29, 2015, 04:51:33 pm »

Gozer knows Dackly will refuse his help, but he still needs to see this, He looks through the window into the Exercise room, if there is one.

He is rooting for her.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7031 on: November 29, 2015, 04:52:02 pm »

"A savior of lives doesn't always make for a good leader. Neither does a mediator.

I have said this many times. Garnt has said it. I will gladly help the one who shows themselves to be the right person to lead this group, but that person is not me."

Mio starts walking to the exercise room without leaving Alanis.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7032 on: November 29, 2015, 04:53:47 pm »

"Argh...I still think you'd do a better job than most of us."
Alanis also heads to the exercise room.
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7033 on: November 29, 2015, 04:54:14 pm »

"Quite a few people beg to differ."

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7034 on: November 29, 2015, 04:55:43 pm »

"Quite a few people beg to differ."
"I have nothing to say to that other than I beg to differ with their differing.

Look, if you won't, try and find someone who will."
Sigtext

Pages: 1 ... 467 468 [469] 470 471 ... 1862