Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 1862

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Four is Death...  (Read 771342 times)

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [IC] Holy phazon Monsters Samus!
« Reply #6990 on: November 29, 2015, 04:04:43 pm »

((Ember waited for her to recover.))
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6991 on: November 29, 2015, 04:04:53 pm »

"Confidence and determination, he says.  Hmph."
Alanis considers the feasibility of braining him with the Fish again.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

USEC_OFFICER

• Bay Watcher
  • Pulls the strings and makes them ring.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6992 on: November 29, 2015, 04:05:02 pm »

Motya wanders into the hanger at the same time as Ian, because why not? "I agree! At the very least I should be allowed to look at the wounded and dead! Whoever they are. In the meantime, perhaps someone could inform us on what is occurring at the moment and why Mio is being attacked by this strange creature?"

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #6993 on: November 29, 2015, 04:05:13 pm »

Mio breathes heavily, shaking her head and raising her fists, staring intently at Ember.
"Look. I don't want to fight you, but you forced my hand by hurting my allies, and I cannot allow that. My code is as important to me as yours is to you. You're clearly an honorable fighter, I can see that.

If you leave now, we can put this behind us and lower our weapons, and part on civil terms, but if you refuse to surrender, and continue to attack me and my friends, then I will fight to protect my allies as my code as a Hero demands!

Am I understood?"

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6994 on: November 29, 2015, 04:07:17 pm »

"How unfortunate. You allow me to leave, knowing full well that by doing so would make an enemy recover and attack you at strength. You... Are not worthy, though you have the right mind for it. How unfortunate." Ember stands back up from his stun, and looks around, "Where did the gorgon go? I promised her a rematch."
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6995 on: November 29, 2015, 04:10:40 pm »

"Actually, I seem to recall asking... Stating, to go next.

Because currently, I have something to prove."
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6996 on: November 29, 2015, 04:11:34 pm »

Mio stares intently at him. She's not so much angry as......vindicated? Yes.
"......then I was right all along."

He and Garnt understand why I am not the leader this group needs, nor the one it deserves.
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:17:22 pm by IamanElfCollaborator »

Shadestyle

• Bay Watcher
  • Adorable
    • View Profile
« Reply #6997 on: November 29, 2015, 04:12:15 pm »

Intercom

"I almost forgot in my brooding, Someone lead old Brighty to the Exercise room when he is done wiping the floor with Mio."

Dackly giggles.
You are now having excessive amounts of fun

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6998 on: November 29, 2015, 04:12:41 pm »

"Excuse me?  What?  Is this you shying away from leadership again?  No.  You.  Don't.  Mio."
Alanis, implausible weapon held at the ready, storms over.
"Exactly how is wanting a peaceful resolution proving your lack of capability?  Tell me that.  In your own words, not. his."
« Last Edit: November 29, 2015, 04:15:45 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

Bluexdog

• Bay Watcher
  • Most likely in the RTD section
    • View Profile
« Reply #6999 on: November 29, 2015, 04:15:14 pm »

Big Daddy would like to fight after dackly
No sig yet

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7000 on: November 29, 2015, 04:18:47 pm »

Ember holds his sword in front of Alanis, preventing her from getting near Mio, "As I said, she has the requirements for being a leader. She just isn't the leader I need." He is giving Alanis a death stare.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7001 on: November 29, 2015, 04:21:23 pm »

"I'm more concerned with her continually latching on to ANY reason to avoid being leader.
Anyway.  I seem to recall having something to prove."

His death stare is met with an equally resolute glare, and a tightening of Alanis's grip on the stone fish.  She's eyeing his sword.
Sigtext

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #7002 on: November 29, 2015, 04:22:44 pm »

"...awfully protective of somebody you've met, aren't you? Tell me, Ember. Who are you, really?"
That look of annoyance on Garnt's face persists.
"I'm more concerned with her continually latching on to ANY reason to avoid being leader.
Anyway.  I seem to recall having something to prove."

His death stare is met with an equally resolute glare, and a tightening of Alanis's grip on the stone fish.

"And you have been latching onto any reason you could find to make her the leader, despite her clear unwillingness."
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #7003 on: November 29, 2015, 04:23:55 pm »

"I won't force her to lead.  I will try to convince her she could.  I mean, half of the not crazy people already listen to her, it's not exactly like... Why are we even HAVING this discussion again?"
Sigtext

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #7004 on: November 29, 2015, 04:24:34 pm »

"That's enough."
Mio pushes his sword away from Alanis and stares intently at Ember.
"I accepted defeat. You only proved to me what I knew already.

I won't allow you to make any more of my friends come to harm. This is a foolish test of leadership, as it proves nothing and all it has come to is harming others. That is not what a Hero will fight for, and I expected better of someone who styles themselves a knight."
Pages: 1 ... 465 466 [467] 468 469 ... 1862