Advanced search  

Poll

Herp?

Derp!
Derp!
Derp!
Derp!

Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 1328

Author Topic: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Compleation is a drop away...  (Read 916545 times)

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
Re: Trespassers of the Multiverse: Gaiden [OOC] Accepting players.
« Reply #45 on: October 29, 2015, 07:46:59 pm »

someone make a rare pepe

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: October 29, 2015, 07:48:12 pm »

inb4 shrek gains 'summon dank meme'  on level up
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

PrivateNomad

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified Time Traveler
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: October 29, 2015, 07:49:37 pm »

someone make a rare pepe
no u
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
  • Resident Shipper God and Freyjapiller
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: October 29, 2015, 07:50:39 pm »

someone make a rare pepe
no u
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my words. You think you can get away with saying shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your tongue. You didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
*insert shitty JOHN CENA joke here*

Adragis

• Bay Watcher
  • Edgelady Supreme
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: October 29, 2015, 07:51:00 pm »

that's nice dear
put the nerf gun down now
thincake

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: October 29, 2015, 07:53:16 pm »

someone make a rare pepe
no u
ur mom, lol
Swordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordswordsword

BFEL

• Bay Watcher
  • Tail of a stinging scorpion scourge
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: October 29, 2015, 08:04:04 pm »

Trying to think of actions..
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 10:57:48 pm by BFEL »
7/10 Has much more memorable sigs but casts them to the realm of sigtexts.

Indeed, I do this.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: October 29, 2015, 08:05:48 pm »

Considering what my character will likely be, Don may end up going to the special hell. :P

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: October 29, 2015, 08:05:56 pm »

Can a character have abilities that don't effect combat? As in, abilities for fluff that don't count as part of the actions. The character I'm considering using- from the RWBY RP- had transformation abilities. She wasn't really good at controlling them, so sometimes it just acted up in response to her mood.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

IamanElfCollaborator

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: October 29, 2015, 08:06:42 pm »

Can a character have abilities that don't effect combat? As in, abilities for fluff that don't count as part of the actions. The character I'm considering using- from the RWBY RP- had transformation abilities. She wasn't really good at controlling them, so sometimes it just acted up in response to her mood.
I'm fine with it. If Sanure's cool with it, then you're good to go.

BlitzDungeoneer

• Bay Watcher
  • heh
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: October 29, 2015, 08:06:56 pm »

Considering what my character will likely be, Don may end up going to the special hell. :P
don has already gone to the special hell
then he slept his way out of there

Sanure

• Bay Watcher
  • [CREATURE:DRONE][PREFSTRING:MADNESS][ETHICS:NOPE]
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: October 29, 2015, 08:07:32 pm »

I'm fine with it. If Sanure's cool with it, then you're good to go.

I'm cool with this.
Quote from: Discord
Suika, Drinker of Sake - Today at 9:11 PM
"...I really don't know why Cu chulainn made that last promise because he is physically incapable of keeping it in his pants, it is like his junk is some kind of unruly seamonster or moray eel telescoping out of its holster and harpooning ladies left and right"
Johnny Jokotaru sent Kars down under

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: October 29, 2015, 08:31:09 pm »

How many pieces of equipment can you start with?
« Last Edit: October 29, 2015, 08:51:37 pm by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 ... 1328