Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 94

Author Topic: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!  (Read 66019 times)

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
  • Is that Blood Thine or the Enemy's?
    • View Profile
Re: Fire Emblem on Forums 5 (FEF5), IC Thread!
« Reply #1095 on: May 30, 2016, 10:52:29 pm »

Lian sat in the shade, pulling out a small clay kettle and four cups from her pack.
: "Well I expect there to be a long story about this coat, preferably an epic's worth, given your willingness to try and depose a bandit leader for it."
« Last Edit: May 30, 2016, 10:54:18 pm by CrimsonEon »

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
  • Edelgard did nothing wrong.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1096 on: May 30, 2016, 10:56:53 pm »

"Hate to disappoint, but there's no such story. It's just one of the few things in this world I can call my own. That's all. And when someone takes something of mine, I get it back. If I can't get it back, I make whoever took it wish that I could."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1097 on: May 30, 2016, 11:00:35 pm »

Iolani continued to sit against the wall, enjoying the shade, but cocked her head to the side slightly.

"Y'know, you never did explain what you were doing out here all by your lonesome. I mean, beyond the looking for your coat thing. How did they get it in the first place?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1098 on: May 30, 2016, 11:02:54 pm »

: "The world is lesser for it, then."
Standing up with the kettle, Lian quickly made her way towards the well, turning around the corner Galen hid behind and quickly dropped the kettle into his hands.
: "Please fill this with the cleanest water you can, if you would. Unlike the bronzed braggart, I will make it worth your while."
Without another word, Lian made her way to one of the dried trees dotting the space between the buildings.

Xanmyral

• Bay Watcher
  • Warning: May contain ham
    • View Profile
« Reply #1099 on: May 30, 2016, 11:03:47 pm »

Titus snorted and nodded. "Give 'em an INCH. And they take a MILE! GOOD SENTIMENT!" The mountain of blubber and muscle agreed with the swordsman, although he seemed mildly preoccupied with... Rocks? He taps a few of the old masonry bricks with his axe occasionally, sometimes stooping to brush sand away.

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1100 on: May 30, 2016, 11:05:31 pm »

"I got the shit beat outta me." Santoku said matter-of-factly. "A bunch of 'em jumped me a couple days back, took everything of value, left me for dead. So I come to with nothing but my pants. Figure I should probably get my stuff back. I tracked 'em down to their hideout, and snuck in as soon as I could. I found my necklace and a replacement sword, but couldn't find coat the first time, so I left to take a rest and come back for it later. Then you guys showed up."

Swordstar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1101 on: May 30, 2016, 11:08:09 pm »

"Fair enough. Good thing we did show up too, given how bloody you were a few minutes ago."

She grinned and winked at him.

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1102 on: May 30, 2016, 11:47:04 pm »

Lian returned to her spot with a small gathering of dry brush, which she unceremoniously laid together in a small bundle.
: "And I take it you haven't had much opportunity to do much else, to have such few possessions. It seems odd one such as yourself could not find work."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1103 on: May 30, 2016, 11:53:49 pm »

"Haven't really been looking for work. Just looking for a place to call my own, mostly." Santoku regarded the pile of brush. "You making a fire?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1104 on: May 30, 2016, 11:59:18 pm »

: "'Call your own', hm? A difficult endeavour if one is neither fortunate nor flexible." Lian pulled out a small stone of flint from her pack, "Yes, though not one to accompany the night. Merely something to boil water with."

Blade Master Model 42

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1105 on: May 31, 2016, 12:05:20 am »

"Hm. Well, luck may not generally be on my side, but you can get away with a lot if you've got the the grit. And I do." Santoku sat down on the ground a fair distance from the soon-to-be fire. "Fighting makes you hungry or something?"

CrimsonEon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1106 on: May 31, 2016, 12:19:03 am »

: "Not fighting, and not hunger. I am not about to let the desert heat sour my mood more than it already has, so I will prepare tea for those who need it."
Lian glanced in Galen's direction, wondering if the young man could hold it together long enough to fetch water.
: "...Santoku Nake, was it? If I may be so bold, that name does not sound Arvadian."

Haspen

• Bay Watcher
  • Cthuwu
    • View Profile
« Reply #1107 on: May 31, 2016, 03:37:16 am »

@Alice:

The two chests were unlocked easily and... well. Besides scraps of clothes and personal 'treasures' of the kind of a silvery spoon or such, she did find a sword made for stabbing, plus a bottle of potent medicine.

Alice gains Iron Rapier and Concoction!

//Please sort the loot cuz Alice is now holding 7 items out of 5 allowed

@Others:

"Well, personally I'm exhausted, from combat, from running and from lack of water." Prince Titon brought a bucket of water to the group, having unchained the bucket first.

"We will rest here tonight, and the resume the march toward Carn on early morning."
SigFlags!
Quote from: Draignean@Spamkingdom+
Truly, we have the most uniquely talented spy network in all existence.
Quote from: mightymushroom@Spamkingdom#
Please tell me the Royal Physician didn't go to the same college as the Spymaster.

Kansa

• Bay Watcher
  • Distant Traces of Beauty
    • View Profile
« Reply #1108 on: May 31, 2016, 06:12:21 am »

Alice headed to the rest of the group, placed the angelic cloth and the concoction on the ground in front of them. She kept the rapier for herself.
"I found these about the place, might come in handy"
* greatorder smothers Kansa with earwax

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1109 on: May 31, 2016, 06:14:05 am »

The young mage swallows once and nervously walks out of sight.
Once behind a convenient nearby wall, he stops and begins to ask himself in a terrified frenzy: Water for himself, or water for Lord Chalco?
Vera, having already tended the wounded, sees him.

"What is it?"
« Last Edit: May 31, 2016, 06:48:01 am by Twinwolf »
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 72 73 [74] 75 76 ... 94