Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63259 times)

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running Season II: Amputation Scrabble
« Reply #300 on: October 03, 2015, 02:46:33 pm »

Soldier through heroically.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #301 on: October 03, 2015, 02:47:18 pm »

Navarro gives Janeway a smile and a thumbs up. "Nice try. Thanks for the help staying sharp."

So that wall shattering shockwave came from my shackle and missed Janeway, right?
Sit down and casually keep my shackle pointed at her. If she tries anything (including moving her shackle vaguely in my direction) blast her with a shockwave then run up and shacklebash on the head.

"Hey cheer up Desmond we'll get you some new legs."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 08:33:30 pm by NAV »
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #302 on: October 03, 2015, 05:59:47 pm »

Sit up.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #303 on: October 03, 2015, 06:11:36 pm »

Janeway stares at Navarro.
"Do. Not. Point that at me."

Nunzillor

« Reply #304 on: October 03, 2015, 06:21:08 pm »

"Hey announcer, this is not fair!  Lizards are cold-blooded, they like the heat."
PM
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 07:51:56 pm by Nunzillor »

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #305 on: October 03, 2015, 08:18:08 pm »

Janeway stares at Navarro.
"Do. Not. Point that at me."
He continues pointing.
Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #306 on: October 03, 2015, 08:23:32 pm »

"I would give you one warning, but I already did."
Action Edited

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
« Reply #307 on: October 03, 2015, 08:32:52 pm »

"You just tried to strangle me remember? Now calm the fuck down. I'm pointing my shackle at you."

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #308 on: October 03, 2015, 08:51:45 pm »

NOT BLOODY ENOUGH! I DEMAND MORE VIOLENCE!

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #309 on: October 04, 2015, 04:21:23 pm »

Soldier through heroically.
You pass out for several minutes, or at least you think so, but all your hallucinations are to do with being pursued by angry gouda and submerged in it. The alien cheeses are making your mouth feel like someone set fire to it using frozen treacle, and your nose seems to be bleeding a little as blue, yellow, orange and at one point turquoise cheddars are forced down your throat. Nearly at the... end of the tray... just a little longer...

"..."
"Fucking spoilsports."

Stand down I guess.
Shackle Navarro. pointer finger forward.

Navarro gives Janeway a smile and a thumbs up. "Nice try. Thanks for the help staying sharp."

So that wall shattering shockwave came from my shackle and missed Janeway, right?
Sit down and casually keep my shackle pointed at her. If she tries anything (including moving her shackle vaguely in my direction) blast her with a shockwave then run up and shacklebash on the head.

"Hey cheer up Desmond we'll get you some new legs."

Spoiler (click to show/hide)
Sit up.
Both your shackles click fruitlessly, presumably due to the audience's attention being focused on the high-speed drama overhead. Then handlers burst in and drag you to separate rooms, while Desmond comically attempts to sit, falling over backwards as he remembers that his legs have been replaced with bloodied, shortened stumps.

PM
"Hey announcer, this is not fair!  Lizards are cold-blooded, they like the heat."
PM
Both contestants move clockwise, their actions almost equivalent, as Jan is now one hundred degrees from Zack, whose temperature jumps to 75, while his fuel goes down to 480. Jan's fuel is still at 840, and the outsize digital timers displayed on serveral walls of the arena show 20 seconds left.
One wheel short of a wagon

Radio Controlled

• Bay Watcher
  • Morals? Ethics? Conscience? HA!
    • View Profile
« Reply #310 on: October 04, 2015, 04:24:05 pm »

I can do this! I will not bring shame to the cheese. My ancestors would undoubtedly haunt me if I did.

Einsteinian Roulette Wiki
Quote from: you know who you are
21:26   <XYZ>: I know nothing about this, but I have strong opinions about it.
Fucking hell, you guys are worse than the demons.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #311 on: October 04, 2015, 04:26:06 pm »

P. M.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Nunzillor

« Reply #312 on: October 04, 2015, 05:05:51 pm »

"Agh...  you shapeshifting monster... will never win..."
PM

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #313 on: October 04, 2015, 05:24:49 pm »

Moan.

"somebody? helllllp.... "

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #314 on: October 05, 2015, 04:46:15 pm »

I can do this! I will not bring shame to the cheese. My ancestors would undoubtedly haunt me if I did.
Nearly... there... Almost....

You strain your jaw muscles, trying to let the last few pieces of cheese sliver down. You're at the end, though your mouth feels like the testing grounds for an extremely viscous and coagulated nuke, minutes after zero hour, gooey and runny tastes climbing over the insides of your cheeks, worming round your jaw and scattering sparks in front of your crossed eyes...

The. Last. Piece. Of. Cheese.

It seems to take an age to get there, but the hunk of Utah-11b Anoxic Cheddar finally passes your lips... rests on your tongue, enzymes seemingly dissolving the sharp, numbing taste before you can chew... the solid, rubbery, crushed texture beneath your teeth... finally... you've done it... you've eaten... the... cheese.

"Now wasn't that nice?" The assistant grins at you.

"Up for another?" she asks, sweeping the checkered napkin off the trolley to reveal another, identical tray below. Oh, n.....

Moan.

"somebody? helllllp.... "
An orderly walks in, checks that you won't die of immediate heart failure before her shift ends or anything, and walks out again.

"Agh...  you shapeshifting monster... will never win..."
PM
P. M.
The players whizz past one another's positions, this time ending with Jan's rocket 100 degrees clockwise from Zack's.

Or at least, that's what they plan to do.

As they pass, Zack aims his shackle at Jan and fires a spray of clear fluid at his opponent, completely drenching her with a full-on, high-velocity blast, throwing her off course as she swerves against a wall, scorching and crackeing, but not destroying her rocket, and grinding to a halt a mere 45 degrees clockwise from her attacker. Nearly set aflame by a huge burst of heat, her temperature stands at 90 degrees, and she has only 340 units of fuel left, as she waits, shaken but alive.

Zack meanwhile has 370 units of fuel, and his temperature reads 81 degrees centigrade.

"Ten seconds till the last moment you can enter numbers in, folks! And the challenge doesn't stop till the rockets do!"

The host smiles like a child gently, patiently teaching a young animal to do something that will hurt somebody, evidently proud of this new rule change.
One wheel short of a wagon
Pages: 1 ... 19 20 [21] 22 23 ... 51