Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63258 times)

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running Season II: Amputation Scrabble
« Reply #285 on: October 01, 2015, 06:21:12 pm »

PM
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Nunzillor

« Reply #286 on: October 01, 2015, 07:24:09 pm »

PM.  Because the PM'd number was not a multiple of 10, feel free to increase or decrease the degrees by 5.
Spoiler (click to show/hide)
« Last Edit: October 01, 2015, 07:25:53 pm by Nunzillor »

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #287 on: October 01, 2015, 09:40:19 pm »

Magnus stands, and turns towards the closest attendant. Enraged by the lack of beer, he repeats his earlier request, in a slightly louder and angrier tone.
I DEMAND BEER!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #288 on: October 02, 2015, 09:15:27 am »

Emilio chuckles to himself.

This do look to be a good round.

((If I were competing, I'd probably post angles in radians, just to mess with people.))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #289 on: October 02, 2015, 02:52:34 pm »

calmly ask why I am being detained
The person at the DD stall grabs you by the wrist, forces your hand behind your back, and bundles you into a service corridor.

"Trying to beat the system, huh? Because I've been investigating some of the darker niches of this auditoruim, and there's a goddamn heap of corruption and smooth operating to be cleaned out, and you'd better give me one goddamn reason why I don't start with this cheap little cover-blowing scamster in front of me!" he screams, brandishing a small but functional pistol.

Magnus stands, and turns towards the closest attendant. Enraged by the lack of beer, he repeats his earlier request, in a slightly louder and angrier tone.
I DEMAND BEER!
You wander up to one of the stalls selling alcoholic drinks, and scream about beer.
  "C-certainly sir, that'll be three bottles for one deadman dollar... if you don't mind, that is..."

Do PM.

In the cramped, whitewashed backstage cubicle the contestants not competing have been led into, Janeway leaps explosively forward, smashing Navarro right on the nose as he abjectly fails to even notice her get up, and sending his head reeling back against the hard marble wall, knocking him out cold. She then leaps on him, grabs him loosely by the throat as he comes round, and begins slowly choking the life out of him. The only other contestant in the room manages to shake off the shock in time to see his teammate getting strangled by a crazed gang leader, while a guard with an electric cattle prod rushes in, though Desmond doesn't manage to do anything about it. A live stream from the room's cameras is fed to the audience, who cheer and urge the combatants on.

PM
PM.  Because the PM'd number was not a multiple of 10, feel free to increase or decrease the degrees by 5.
Both Zack and Jan punch "50" into their pods, Jan clockwise and Zack counterclockwise, and are jerked rapidly away by their feet, eyes tearing with speed, as the rockets come to a very sudden halt. This leaves Jan 190 degrees clockwise from Zack, who begins to sweat profusely. The thermometer on his pod shows 70 degrees, and his fuel reading flies down to 690, while Jan's only dips to 950.

40 seconds on the timer.
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #290 on: October 02, 2015, 03:20:41 pm »

Crush windpipe!

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #291 on: October 02, 2015, 03:24:27 pm »

PM

Spoiler: In. (click to show/hide)
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

NAV

• Bay Watcher
  • I have an idea!
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running: Season II
« Reply #292 on: October 02, 2015, 03:38:44 pm »

Bite and kick and claw and spit and elbow and headbutt and struggle and place my shackle against Janeway and pull the trigger. If I die it will be in a glorious competition with the crowd cheering me on not being strangled backstage.

Highmax…dead, flesh torn from him, though his skill with the sword was unmatched…military…Nearly destroyed .. Rhunorah... dead... Mastahcheese returns...dead. Gaul...alive, still locked in combat. NAV...Alive, drinking booze....
The face on the toaster does not look like one of mercy.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #293 on: October 02, 2015, 03:43:25 pm »

Magnus hands the attendant a single DD and takes his beer. After returning to his seat, he slams back his drinks, and puts the empty bottles in a pocket on his apron.

Nunzillor

« Reply #294 on: October 02, 2015, 03:55:43 pm »

((Not good...))
PM

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #295 on: October 02, 2015, 04:07:34 pm »

Bite and kick and claw and spit and elbow and headbutt and struggle and place my shackle against Janeway and pull the trigger. If I die it will be in a glorious competition with the crowd cheering me on not being strangled backstage.

Combos? PM or here, otherwise I don't fire it.

DoctorMcTaalik

• Bay Watcher
  • [ENTITY:SKULKING]
    • View Profile
« Reply #296 on: October 02, 2015, 07:47:26 pm »

Observe. Wish I would wake up from this nightmare already.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #297 on: October 03, 2015, 02:15:24 pm »

Crush windpipe!

Observe. Wish I would wake up from this nightmare already.
While Desmond gazes at them listlessly, Navarro and Janeway tussle desperately, Janeway gripping and shaking her opponent's windpipe like a baseball player trying to hit a muon, while Navarro yanks at her hair, headbutts her stomach as hard as he can, then points the shackle at his adversary as both of them are hit with tasers affixed to cattle prods. The resulting shockwave smashes the wall to fragments, and the pair wake up sprawled in a new, slightly different cubicle.

Navarro does not appear to have lost any points, probably due to the agressor failing to start the fight in front of the audience. A glassy-eyed Desmond lies next to them, still saying nothing.

PM

Spoiler: In. (click to show/hide)
((Not good...))
PM
High above the audience, the two contestants are yanked away a second time, in the opposite direction: Jan now only ninety degrees clockwise from Zack. Their temperatures remain constant inside the looped metal cages, Zack's rocket showing 620, Jan's 920.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #298 on: October 03, 2015, 02:31:53 pm »

"..."
"Fucking spoilsports."

Stand down I guess.
Shackle Navarro. pointer finger forward.
« Last Edit: October 03, 2015, 08:23:34 pm by Egan_BW »

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #299 on: October 03, 2015, 02:33:27 pm »

PM
Sigtext!
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 [20] 21 22 ... 51