Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51

Author Topic: Dead Man Running Season II - Five Card Drawn and Quartered  (Read 63208 times)

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Dead Man Running Season II: Amputation Scrabble
« Reply #315 on: October 05, 2015, 10:00:30 pm »

Frustrated by the lack of senseless violence, Magnus resolves to make his own.
Grab the nearest spectator, knee them in the groin, and slam them into the floor. Break a bottle and shank them and anyone who attempts to stop me/help them, until one or both of us dies. If I somehow kill them without dying myself, throw them down into the arena and sit back down.

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #316 on: October 05, 2015, 10:02:58 pm »

Grab the nearest spectator, knee them in the groin, and slam them into the floor. Break a bottle and shank them and anyone who attempts to stop me/help them, until one or both of us dies. If I somehow kill them without dying myself, throw them down into the arena and sit back down.

Use meta-quantum positioning to realize I'm the furthest one away from this guy because I'm buying another round of booze.

renegadelobster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #317 on: October 06, 2015, 12:10:17 am »

Go and buy more beer. Use previous knowledge of beer bottle fighting to defend self, if need be.
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 01:37:58 am by renegadelobster »
Well, it only hates Linux for now. If we could condition it to hate computer viruses, than hooray! Free, brutal virus protection! Unless you have Linux!

Nunzillor

« Reply #318 on: October 06, 2015, 12:20:59 am »

"Taste holy water, Golden Dawn scum!"
PM
« Last Edit: October 06, 2015, 12:33:27 am by Nunzillor »

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #319 on: October 06, 2015, 10:20:13 am »

A sudden, inexplicable sense of paranoia overcomes Emilio, who sidles away from Magnus.
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #320 on: October 07, 2015, 03:54:11 pm »

A sudden, inexplicable sense of paranoia overcomes Emilio, who sidles away from Magnus.

Use meta-quantum positioning to realize I'm the furthest one away from this guy because I'm buying another round of booze.
Go and buy more beer. Use previous knowledge of beer bottle fighting to defend self, if need be.
Due to the magic of brownian motion, a certain spectator is left spinning around in confusion as the crowd parts to give him space.

"Taste holy water, Golden Dawn scum!"
PM
Zack flies towards Jan, who strives desparately to dash another zero onto her movement, her finger touching the keypad as he reaches her, her thermometer shattered by the mercury in it, as the temperature leaps up, the sudden rise in heat boiling off huge amounts of thejet's  lighter fuel, which expands rapidly as it turns into a gas, reaching the ignition spark -

The resulting fireball melts and flings away a large portion of the coil, raining solidifying metal over the audience in a twinkling shower of sparks, blood and electrics. Zack skids to a halt a few degrees away from it, sweating but apparentlly unharmed.

"Whoo-ee! Now honestly folks, isn't that just the loudest plea for road safety you ever saw? If you agree, just go to the DMR feed now, and sign the state-sponsored petition not to let really poor people drive vehicles! Because if they can't afford a better car than you, how can they be as invested in driving it safely? Save the children, and get the proles off the roads now!"

The host's face brightens as a clear, high bell rings once, and he changes to a more intimate, less forced, commercial tone.

"And very welldone to you, Zack, defeating your opponent like that! I'm sure we're all pleased that your quest to destroy the gadoid scum is one step closer to completion, and wish you luck, be it in this life or the next... or the one after that! Let's all give him a big hand, folks! 5 well earned points for you, and one for each of your teammates!"

And now we're in a bit of a quandary, folks! Everyone on Janeway's team has been killed but her, and she's up for the elimination game! So what do we do now? Make her face a punishment game? Top her anyway? Make the two people with the least points fight? Not very fair on sporting old Zack, that one...

Or do we have no elimination game at all? Or is now the time for something completely different? Shout your opinions out, folks, because now's the time when we ask the audience!"

BETS
Profit
1DD Dutrius
2DDRenegadeLobster
1DDGentlefish
Losses
6DD Parisbre

Again, don't try any funny business with this, I am sortof keeping track. Though not enough to know who has how many... just to catch people. Though informers will get large, large token rewards.
One wheel short of a wagon

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #321 on: October 07, 2015, 04:40:24 pm »

If at first you don't succeed...
Repeat previous action, this time specifically attacking Emilio.

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #322 on: October 07, 2015, 05:45:50 pm »

"WHY DID YOU HAVE TO DIE YOU USELESS HACK."
"BLOODYFUCKINGHELL"

Signal my gal in the audience to vote for the dual. If anyone tries to drag me off, shackle them with a middle finger!

Dutrius

• Bay Watcher
  • No longer extremely unavailable!
    • View Profile
    • Arcanus Technica
« Reply #323 on: October 08, 2015, 01:04:33 pm »

Hahaha! That ending do have been spectacular! Not just because I do have won a bet!

My vote do be for Janeway to face the Punishment Game!

((Why me?  :P))
No longer extremely unavailable!
Sig text
ArcTech: Incursus. On hold indefinitely.

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #324 on: October 08, 2015, 03:25:11 pm »

((They're standing near each other buying beer. You're all alone.))

Nunzillor

« Reply #325 on: October 08, 2015, 08:28:37 pm »

"Punish the alien lizard!  The foretold beast with seven heads, six hidden by secret government moleman tech, must be laid low!"
« Last Edit: October 08, 2015, 10:03:28 pm by Nunzillor »

Gentlefish

• Bay Watcher
  • [PREFSTRING: balloon-like qualities]
    • View Profile
« Reply #326 on: October 09, 2015, 12:21:00 am »

Frat chugs a beer before hurling it in a general direction toward the stage.

"MAKE THE TWO HOTHEADS DUEL!"

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile
« Reply #327 on: October 09, 2015, 02:21:37 pm »

You leap at Emilio, grabbing him hard about the waist, then slamming your knee into his groin and levering his torso into the floor. Unfortunately, you forget to let go of his waist, and simply slam your kneecap into the hard metal ground, fracturing it. You then smash a bottle as Emilio grabs it, filling both your hands with slivers of glass, before headbutting the floor next to him and stabbing your own foot as you fall into concussion. Emilio gets up, somewhat peeved but relatively unharmed.

Frat chugs a beer before hurling it in a general direction toward the stage.

"MAKE THE TWO HOTHEADS DUEL!"
You hit the guy lying asleep on the floor.

"Well, it looks like the audience is having a little trouble deciding, so we will for you... Janeway, having the lowest number of points, can ensure her team's continued survival by surviving a minute-long match with one of DMR's very own Cage Crew!

"So who will it be, ladies and gents? We have an all-new evisceration team here this season, so I'll introduce you to them one-by-one!

"First up is the lovely Hunk Hoggno: brutally injured in a thieving attack on a small livestock-carrying spaceship, he lost his entire lower body, guts and all, as an airlock door closed on it. Unable to keep him alive without intestines, and with most life support systems shattered or stolen, the onboard medic was ordered to replace his unuseable lower body with one of the pig's to make sure he stayed in a functional state. Whoever programmed the automedic to carry out the operation got something wrong, however, as after a few weeks in the fleshtank, the doors slid open to reveal a grunting, thoroughbred boar with the legs and stomach of a rather unfortunate man. We've given him board and lodging ever since, and all this poor, confused creature has to do in return is to disarm a few fools every now and then, and beat them to death with the wet end.

"Next up we have Zombie Xan: the slithering, gelatious mess may have had his bones removed and his heart replaced with an electric motor, but he's deadlier than ever in a slipperier, grislier reanimated form!

"After that, there's the "Beast of the Elbows", a horrid creature concocted in a series of shady experiments, which remain shrouded in mystery to this day. About which... well, SymbioDefensive R&D and VALIS Massmedia Family Channel didn't work together as well as we hoped, that's all.

"And if you're still stuck for choice? Well, we could just let her fight a bunch of rabid bears or something. Or even... the audience could throw out some ideas, if any of you out there think you know what she should fight! So send in your ideas and votes fast, ladies and gents, I'm sure the lovely Janeway is just as impatient as I am!"

http://strawpoll.me/5693100
One wheel short of a wagon

Egan_BW

• Bay Watcher
  • I want to be your blahaj.
    • View Profile
« Reply #328 on: October 09, 2015, 02:36:43 pm »

I vote to fight a random audience member in power armor! 

AkumaKasai

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #329 on: October 09, 2015, 03:00:23 pm »

Third time's the charm!
Draw my second bottle, and club Emilo with it. If it breaks, shank him. If not, hit him more.
Pages: 1 ... 20 21 [22] 23 24 ... 51