Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294871 times)

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2415 on: September 16, 2015, 11:35:30 pm »

but you're all law-abiding citizens, right? Right.

*The Don glares at these words* (Still, without eyes).
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: September 16, 2015, 11:42:05 pm »

The machine seems to smile back, somehow. It is not a friendly grin.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: September 16, 2015, 11:47:31 pm »

Whatever! I get an almost complete exclusivity on these schools for free regardless of who started it!

And how does one reach this conclusion?

"Good question. I did jus' say dat tha Noir are attuned ta it...."

Let me repeat that: "Whatever! I get an ALMOST complete exclusivity on these schools for free regardless of who started it!"

Do I need to repeat it again?

No. No, and no. You have nothing backing that I would be behind this stupid cult of idiocy, when you can back that with concrete evidences come back to me with these accusations again. Also, when I said I would be thankful of those helping me, I meant that I wouldn't start targeting their stuff, at least for a while, and not that I would become your personal servant.

I haven't backed or created any cult outside of hell. And I would appreciate that you avoid using my Lambdent for your experiments. I don't kidnap your people, I would like the same from you.

Teleport any Lambdent taken for Zhin's experiments back to hell. Take note of the exact amount. Do the same for any lifeforms from hell that was/is taken for these experiments.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: September 16, 2015, 11:56:06 pm »

((I wonder why he thinks he'll be able to identify secret races in the first place to study. They are, after all, secret.))

Meow will oppose, with Flux if necessary, the attempts to abduct and experiment on anything of his, as well as any race not belonging to a First Pantheon deity. There is a limit to acceptable grimdark. Sapient experiments are not acceptable.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: September 17, 2015, 12:01:06 am »

Once more, a playback begins, this time with a scratch before an interestingly voiced narration*, before Zenurion's words are played, the recording imitating the god's voice surprisingly well.
A cult dedicated to something named "Expiration" has emerged in a wooded Gaian (Planet 1) valley.
Oh my... Looks like I've got a cult following. You guys are so great, like a mentally handicapped little brother! Always eager to play whatever game is available, and never caring about looking like a fool! That kind of things always cheer me up.

Spoiler: * (click to show/hide)

"Demand=false_
information=true_")
Spoiler (click to show/hide)

Use Flux if necessary to assist the research(and discovery of secret races, if necessary). Not experiments. Just determining basic traits, for the moment. Observation. Do so from in hell, if necessary. Besides, there's always members of races that aren't loyal to their original gods; probably some loyal to me, in fact. And all I need to do is use them as a template to create a copy to study, really...

Use up to 12 Flux to create shadowy figures that work to kill Cult of Expiration members and wipe traces of their existence away, besides rumors that joining gets you brutally murdered and your soul erased. Seriously, fuck these guys.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:09:31 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: September 17, 2015, 12:05:09 am »

Use up to 12 Flux to create shadowy figures that work to kill Cult of Expiration members and wipe traces of their existence away, besides rumors that joining gets you brutally murdered and your soul erased. Seriously, fuck these guys.
(Thank you for nipping this annoying secret crap in the bud before it can take root.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: September 17, 2015, 12:05:51 am »

"I don' tink dis guy undastands why people make races in secret. If we wanted everyone ta know, we wouldn't a made dem in secret. I'll oppose dis too."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: September 17, 2015, 12:07:38 am »

Flux will be used to conceal anyone and everyone's secret races. Opposing.

Secrets are more fun when they stay secret.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: September 17, 2015, 12:31:29 am »

Once more, a playback begins, this time with a scratch before an interestingly voiced narration*, before Zenurion's words are played, the recording imitating the god's voice surprisingly well.
A cult dedicated to something named "Expiration" has emerged in a wooded Gaian (Planet 1) valley.
Oh my... Looks like I've got a cult following. You guys are so great, like a mentally handicapped little brother! Always eager to play whatever game is available, and never caring about looking like a fool! That kind of things always cheer me up.

Spoiler: * (click to show/hide)

"Demand=false_
information=true_")

Use Flux if necessary to assist the research(and discovery of secret races, if necessary). Not experiments. Just determining basic traits, for the moment. Observation. Do so from in hell, if necessary. Besides, there's always members of races that aren't loyal to their original gods; probably some loyal to me, in fact. And all I need to do is use them as a template to create a copy to study, really...

...Wow. I thought you were at least a bit better than that. So you're like Eid, right? When you see something that could maybe kinda be somewhat incriminating a little bit when showed in a specific light you quickly put it in your shopping cart, taking care to remove any annoying context that would invalidate it, is that right? Now let's look at the same thing, this time with the context in:
Zenurion then look back at the conversation log.
The conversation log is the record of our bickering, by the way. But maybe we need more context? I was referring to Isgon and Veles who for some reason felt the irresistible need to comment on every single of the actions I did during my vacations.

Now that your inanity is out of the way...

Use as much flux as necessary to prevent Zhin from even looking at hell. Not because there is anything to find in it, only because this is an idiotic provocation. Use said flux to harm him if necessary. Exterminate and condemn to eternal damnation every single of Zhin's followers within the Lambdent civilization in the most painful way possible, making it a clear warning that his worship will be punished with extreme prejudice.

Funny, I was actually planning to offer you the mass destruction weapons you wanted from me when you asked me to join your pantheon before this...

I'm sure someone else will be glad to have them.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: September 17, 2015, 12:41:27 am »

Funny, I was actually planning to offer you the mass destruction weapons you wanted from me when you asked me to join your pantheon before this...

I'm sure someone else will be glad to have them.

Eid uses a very ancient and omni-powerful branch of Pact-Binding magic and calls dibs on these weapons. (I'm joking, relax. :P)
« Last Edit: September 18, 2015, 01:13:58 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: September 17, 2015, 12:49:35 am »

Oh, and request Pantheon help with the Cult of Expiration thing. Not with the Hell business, though. No need to get them involved in that.

Create a Lambdent(by which I mean figure out what fucking traits they have), examine them. If Zenurion wishes to overreact, prevent him from doing so, and ask for Tenat and Arkford's help with it. 'Stupid provocation', indeed.
Wait shit. The whole point of this was basically to figure out what the Lambdent's traits were, but the bestiary lists them already(probably). Sonuvabitch. Stop all the bother with the looking into hell, or looking at Lambdent, or any of that bit that would use Flux. Goddamnit. ((Sorry KJP))

The machine hits an error sequence of some sort, and seems to reboot. Somehow, it gives the impression of a facepalm.

Evidence{incriminating:(criminal)}=false_
connection:("Zenurion")[-]("Cult of Expiration")=reasonable:(perceived:(previous))_
timing[-]wording; close_
context=irrelevant:(perceived)_
quote:("conversation log")=vague_
offense:(given:("Zenurion":("Cult of Expiration)))=unintentional_
warning:(polite:(believed:(previous))); chance:(remove:(followers:(harm)))_
Apologies_"
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 12:58:38 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: September 17, 2015, 12:53:39 am »

Oh, and request Pantheon help with the Cult of Expiration thing. Not with the Hell business, though. No need to get them involved in that.

Create a Lambdent(by which I mean figure out what fucking traits they have), examine them. If Zenurion wishes to overreact, prevent him from doing so, and ask for Tenat and Arkford's help with it. 'Stupid provocation', indeed.
Wait shit. The whole point of this was basically to figure out what the Lambdent's traits were, but the bestiary lists them already(probably). Sonuvabitch. Stop all the bother with the looking into hell, or looking at Lambdent, or any of that bit that would use Flux. Goddamnit. ((Sorry KJP))

The machine hits an error sequence of some sort, and seems to reboot. Somehow, it gives the impression of a facepalm.
(The bestiary lists three sub-species which aren't mentioned. If you do your examination, you'll find out what traits the sub-species have.)

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: September 17, 2015, 12:56:10 am »

(The bestiary lists three sub-species which aren't mentioned. If you do your examination, you'll find out what traits the sub-species have.)
((I don't care about that, I was more concerned with there being a public race at all, that I didn't think I knew the traits were))
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: September 17, 2015, 01:05:33 am »

Evidence{incriminating:(criminal)}=false_
connection:("Zenurion")[-]("Cult of Expiration")=reasonable:(perceived:(previous))_
timing[-]wording; close_
context=irrelevant:(perceived)_
quote:("conversation log")=vague_
offense:(given:("Zenurion":("Cult of Expiration)))=unintentional_
warning:(polite:(believed:(previous))); chance:(remove:(followers:(harm)))_"

((would you mind translating this? Especially the last sentence. I can't seem to make sense of it, maybe because I'm so tired. Speaking of which I'm going to bed, the rest will have to wait for tomorrow.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: September 17, 2015, 01:08:49 am »

« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 01:10:40 am by Rolepgeek »
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 246