Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294853 times)

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2400 on: September 16, 2015, 07:40:20 pm »

Zenurion seems to suddenly remembers the fact that Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic were both banned by the two pantheons.
Strongly encourage Lambdent wizards and magic users to research and invest into Plasmurgy and Cosmic Magic.

I won't let magical progress be stopped by this idiotic repression. I hope you'll enjoy whatever (absence of) benefit you think you'll get from that while my armies will count the most powerful Plasmurgists and Cosmic Magicians among their numbers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"We have no idea why they're being banned. Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic weren't mentioned at all in our pantheon discussions. I'm certain of it. But hey, if Lolohe wants to ban that kind of magic, I'm gonna trust him on it."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2401 on: September 16, 2015, 07:43:16 pm »

Zenurion seems to suddenly remembers the fact that Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic were both banned by the two pantheons.
Strongly encourage Lambdent wizards and magic users to research and invest into Plasmurgy and Cosmic Magic.

I won't let magical progress be stopped by this idiotic repression. I hope you'll enjoy whatever (absence of) benefit you think you'll get from that while my armies will get to count the most powerful Plasmurgists and Cosmic Magicians among their numbers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

The Don puffs on a cigar with his free hand, in order to bond with his new Illicit, the gun still in the other.

"Actually, dey would be in my numbas right now. Da Noir are attuned ta plasmurgy."

I won't let magical progress be stopped by this idiotic repression. I hope you'll enjoy whatever (absence of) benefit you think you'll get from that while my armies will count the most powerful Plasmurgists and Cosmic Magicians among their numbers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
"We have no idea why they're being banned. Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic weren't mentioned at all in our pantheon discussions. I'm certain of it. But hey, if Lolohe wants to ban that kind of magic, I'm gonna trust him on it."

((....Lolohe is supposed to be the one saying it, making that statement seem uber-suspiciose in any real life context  :P))
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2402 on: September 16, 2015, 07:44:01 pm »

"Zenny, friend, this is purely the mortals' doing. Clearly, they must be going through a fundamentalist phase, yes? Truly, why would the Arcane Entente be interested in forbidding magic?"
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2403 on: September 16, 2015, 07:48:15 pm »

((And I totally forgot to answer prayers!))

Misinformed Mobster: "Ah! Or I could start making shoes made of concrete and hosting a beach festival!"

"Dat works too. Jus' make sure dey is illegal beach festivals! Mebbe have coffee served at dem or somethin'. Mebbe make a riviera club outta it. An illegal riviera club!"

"Zenny, friend, this is purely the mortals' doing. Clearly, they must be going through a fundamentalist phase, yes? Truly, why would the Arcane Entente be interested in forbidding magic?"

"Ain't likely, but I won't say I disapprove of dis action. Some god had ta sway der hands."

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2404 on: September 16, 2015, 07:55:03 pm »

Whatever! I get an almost complete exclusivity on these schools for free regardless of who started it!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2405 on: September 16, 2015, 07:56:05 pm »

Whatever! I get an almost complete exclusivity on these schools for free regardless of who started it!

And how does one reach this conclusion?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2406 on: September 16, 2015, 07:58:44 pm »

And how does one reach this conclusion?

"Good question. I did jus' say dat tha Noir are attuned ta it...."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2407 on: September 16, 2015, 08:22:33 pm »

Quote from: Delayed Prayers:
Excited Kitsoony: "the CIRCUS is ready! Spre?ad the laughterterterTERter!"
"Honk honk Honk~"

Random Headcat: "Mrow mrow meow purr meow meow purr meow? Meow mrow."
"Meow nyar, purr, meow meow mrow?" For those that can speak Cat. That translates to: (We both know you can talk, whacha need mrow?)

Meow attemps to absorb the Ichor. Essence, and Flux caps from the withered corpse of Isgon. No reason not to try.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 08:31:08 pm by Kevak »

tntey

• Bay Watcher
  • Likes Fishbone for its ska
    • View Profile
« Reply #2408 on: September 16, 2015, 08:23:36 pm »

Nogis sends some Iaksej to perform in the carnival. Iaksej sends his best comedians to the carnival to do their best standup.
Speaking of lowest intelligence, that reminds me of the fact that it's probably your first time in prison. Don't worry, I can give you some tips, having spent some time in a few myself. The best way to make friends here is to drop the soap during shower time. Try it, I'm sure you'll love making friends like that!

Vgray

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2409 on: September 16, 2015, 09:04:59 pm »

A cloaked figure appears before the gods and reads from a scroll.

"LORD QYTESIS XYWEUS TALIOS, LORD OF OATHS AND MASTER OF DEATH, ANNOUNCES HIS WITHDRAWAL FROM THIS DIVINE COUNCIL. ALL INQUIRES ARE TO BE DIRECTED THE BEARER OF THIS MESSAGE, THANATOS THE ANGEL OF DEATH, DIVINE GUIDE TO THE DEAD."

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2410 on: September 16, 2015, 09:23:53 pm »

First Pantheon and Arcane Entente races' rulers move to ban Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic from their lands.
"...WHAT."

Appear before every one of these race rulers.

"I DESIRE EXPLANATION FOR WHY YOU ARE BANNING PLASMURGY AND COSMIC MAGIC"
"BOTH OF THESE ARE FAVORED SCHOOLS OF MAGIC BY MYSELF AND EID"
"THIS IS MOST DISPLEASING"

Liston to prayers.
« Last Edit: September 17, 2015, 09:50:02 am by Ama »

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2411 on: September 16, 2015, 09:29:10 pm »

"I DESIRE EXPLANATION FOR WHY YOU ARE BANNING PLASMURGY AND COSMIC MAGIC"
"BOTH OF THESE ARE FAVORED SCHOOLS OF MAGIC BY MYSELF AND EID"
"THIS IS MOST DISPLEASING"

"Actually, plasmamancy is my favoured school. Plasmamancy is controlling plasma while plasmurgy is controlling souls. I don't care about plasmurgy and cosmic."
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2412 on: September 16, 2015, 09:36:20 pm »

I am moderately surprised that they would ban some of the most potentially powerful schools of magic. Perhaps they're worried about what individuals might do with it? Not that I'm particularly concerned about the ban. I'm more interested in seeing how well they can stop someone well versed in Cosmic or Plasmurgy Magic from doing whatever they want to do.
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Fr0stByt3

• Bay Watcher
  • Co-Creator of Woven Worlds Productions!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2413 on: September 16, 2015, 10:43:41 pm »

"Oh! I have an announcement that I've been neglecting for a bit! I'm joining The Sworn!"
Funding rebels because seriously, fuck those guys.
((They're basically the new Mongols.  I gotta say, I have a newfound respect for the Jamaican police force after playing this game.))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #2414 on: September 16, 2015, 11:30:16 pm »

"Subject designate:("Zenurion"); group:("Cult of Expiration")=followers:("Zenurion"){correct[?]}_
destruction:(group:("Cult of Expiration")){prioritize} ;/IFNOT/; group:("Cult of Expiration":(activity:(desecration))=cease_
reminder:(donation:(ichor)_

Subject designate:("Jixiu"); response=desirable_
Member:("Jixiu":(pantheon:("Sworn, The")))=true_"

Begin organizing groups to collect the snow drug and selling it. Delivery is not to go to cities primarily filled with followers of the Sworn when possible, and workers/inhabitants of the City of Rule are not to use it while they are meant to be working(and it's a hallucinogen, they will be exceedingly obvious if they do take it). Punishment and enforcement of these laws will be in line with the other labor laws. After all, if you're high, it's hard to work. And if you don't work on account of such a shoddy reason as that, you don't eat. I suspect it will be a self-correcting system.

We have a massive canal system, attached to a living City which is a God. Odds are we will end up having some very impressive bridges. Hell, even 'ordinary' drawbridges can still be quite useful, especially in places where boats are going across often.

Begin probing back against the probing. Use 1 Flux to ensure it's success. If something actively prevents me, use up to four more Flux to ensure the success. If it would take more than that, leave it, but make a note of such being backed so powerfully by a god.

Send some emissaries to ask the dryads to stop killing lumberjacks. Nicely, at first. Replanting of trees, maintaining the forest, harvesting mercifully (if such applies to trees), these are all possibilities. Alternatively, if this activity continues, so are wide-spread wildfires in the heart of dryad living areas. It's their choice, really.

Congratulate Wangzi on his job so far. Give him the [Aligned] trait, so he can be even better at what he does, and know that he truly is the first High Prince of Rule. He will be joined by others, and I ask him to welcome his new-found siblings, when they come.

Conduct research on each race(primarily those whose creation was secret), magic and the nature of it, and the development, progress, and culture of the world, if there's time for it. Use 1Flux to aid in my research, and the research of my followers.

If Quelor is still selling a school of magic, pay him to create Antimancy/Abjuration. Use normal Essence first, then Essence from Ichor.

Finally(for the moment), offer persuasive research, employment, and patronage opportunities to skilled or powerful mages willing to study, perform magic, and otherwise be within the employ of the City of Rule. Oh, and licenses. Magic will start to need licenses. Transition should be smooth, and it's not like they're difficult to acquire; they're mostly to confirm and allow a census of mages and magic usage. I mean, sure, if you go around breaking things or killing people with your magic when you aren't supposed to, they'll help us find out who it might be, but you're all law-abiding citizens, right? Right.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.
Pages: 1 ... 159 160 [161] 162 163 ... 246