Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294859 times)

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 9.0 Toil and Turmoil [26/137]
« Reply #2385 on: September 16, 2015, 05:39:10 pm »

((Planes, like afterlives, are free unless you go for the actually-useful Sealed plane types))
((This one actually will have uses.))

I CREATE SEVEN CEBRAINS NAME THEM: ZERO, ZIXAR, ZANTH, DRAGGOTH, ZASZ, GORM,  AND ZINTH, I THEN DIVIDE MY BASTAEGIS AMONG THEM, THERE ORDERS ARE TO RUN THE ZETH HORDE, AND CONVERT ANY WHO DON'T BELIEVE IN GODS
((Me StarCraft Zerg expy senses are tingling.))
((Cerebrates, I knew that name was familiar.))
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2386 on: September 16, 2015, 05:43:00 pm »

Kjp, can we get some world maps?
(Maps are unnecessary. Let's not bother KJP any more than we have to.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #2387 on: September 16, 2015, 05:44:57 pm »

(+1, they were made last game and ended up serving absolutely no purpose whatsoever. Actually, they just made the game seem smaller and more restricted if anything.)
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2388 on: September 16, 2015, 05:46:18 pm »

(He could use THIS for maps)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 05:52:03 pm by crazyabe »
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2389 on: September 16, 2015, 06:32:06 pm »

Sadiq listens to a friend:
Consortium Explorer: "Ah, we have finally brought a flock of the fabled ice penguins!

And at that moment, El-Jannah itself stopped. For but a second, a blink of a human eye, every Djinn, Tree and Mortal froze in unison. They heard but one voice, felt one emotion and knew truly that today was a most glorious day. Sadiq was ecstatic.

A voice boomed from the Murakaz Palace, one known to all. The god Sadiq, lord and ruler of El-Jannah and the greater Djinn people, shouted with glee. They heard, all at once, the childish laughter of the divine.

"Penguins"! They heard at first dawn,

"Penguins!" They heard a moment later, waking most from their sleeps,

"PENGUINS!!!" They heard but a minute too late, right after most had fallen back to their beds.

And so it continued for the rest of the day, with Sadiq most pleased with his newest acquisition. So pleased in fact, that he not only made good on his promise of the Essence bounty, but Angeldom for the expedition leader and his lieutenant.

Grant the Expedition wishes worth a total of 1E; all wishes must be told clearly to Sadiq and no destructive wishes are allowed. Also, raise the Expedition leader and lieutenant to Generic Angeldom. Their angelic names will be Melek Taus and Jeramekel (traits will come later). Use I if necessary.

House the glorious and radiant Ice Penguins in a specially constructed habitat in the Mengarie. An altar of Eid is to be placed inside for the use of the Penguins.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2015, 06:40:57 am by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

crazyabe

• Bay Watcher
  • I didn't start the fire...Just added the gasoline!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2390 on: September 16, 2015, 06:46:22 pm »

I CREATE 5 MIMICS AND PUT 2 IN THE ZOO, PUTTING THE OTHER 3 IN THE MIDDLE OF NO WHERE

Spoiler: Mimic (click to show/hide)
Quote from: MonkeyMarkMario, 2023
“Don’t quote me.”
nothing here.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2391 on: September 16, 2015, 06:51:52 pm »

Propose that Eid's, Srillian's, Aedif's, and Jens' Flux and Essence caps are halved and shared equally amongst the other gods of the Council
Agree

Proposal: Release the Alpha Pantheon on Tick 15.

There has been a recent solar flare in the larger, hotter sun.
Determine if this will affect any of the planets.

First Pantheon and Arcane Entente races' rulers move to ban Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic from their lands.
"What? I didn't authorise this..."
Investigate why these are being banned. if there is no good reason, tell the Djinn that these are totally halal.

Another small war has broken out between some Skizani and Efte.
Djinn are encouraged to sell to both sides, if they aren't already.

An informal study conducted by an anonymous guild concludes that people with Headcats make less money than those without.
"Oh? Well that isn't good at all!"
All Headcats are to be removed from Consortium members, by force if necessary. They are to be placed on some penguins and peacocks in the El-Jannah Mengarie.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:19:26 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #2392 on: September 16, 2015, 06:53:30 pm »

Propose that Eid's, Srillian's, Aedif's, and Jens' Flux and Essence caps are halved and shared equally amongst the other gods of the Council
Agree

Proposal: Release the Alpha Pantheon on Tick 15.

"I agree wit both, sound good ta me. We need ta get da punishments dealt soon anyhow..."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2393 on: September 16, 2015, 06:58:51 pm »

Well my initial proposal of sealing them in the Black Chamber expires after we agree on a punishment, so perhaps we should work to amend that to the punishment plus imprisonment until Tick 15?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2394 on: September 16, 2015, 07:00:47 pm »

"Oh truly, then of course friend, of course."

Amendment to LAW CNCL008.00: the Alpha Pantheon are to be released on Tick 15.
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #2395 on: September 16, 2015, 07:03:12 pm »

Amendment to LAW CNCL008.00: the Alpha Pantheon are to be released on Tick 15.

Support
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2396 on: September 16, 2015, 07:24:20 pm »

Sadiq listens to a friend:
Consortium Explorer: "Ah, we have finally brought a flock of the fabled ice penguins!

And at that moment, El-Jannah itself stopped. For but a second, a blink of a human eye, every Djinn, Tree and Mortal froze in unison. They heard but one voice, felt one emotion and knew truly that today was a most glorious day. Sadiq was ecstatic.

A voice boomed from the Murakaz Palace, one known to all. The god Sadiq, lord and ruler of El-Jannah and the greater Djinn people, shouted with glee. They heard, all at once, the childish laughter of the divine.

"Penguins"! They heard at first dawn,

"Penguins!" They heard a moment later, waking most from their sleeps,

"PENGUINS!!!" They heard but a minute too late, right after most had fallen back to their beds.

And so it continued for the rest of the day, with Sadiq most pleased with his newest acquisition. So pleased in fact, that he not only made good on his promise of the Essence bounty, but Angeldom for the expedition leader and his lieutenant.

Grant the Expedition wishes worth a total of 1E; all wishes must be told clearly to Sadiq and no destructive wishes are allowed. Also, raise the Expedition leader and lieutenant to Generic Angeldom. Their angelic names will be Melek Taus and Jeramekel (traits will come later).

House the glorious and radiant Ice Penguins in a specially constructed habitat in the Mengarie. An altar of Eid is to be placed inside for the use of the Penguins.
Zenurion appears to the assembly, apparently having left the other gods after his last intervention to go back to hell. He seems to be half asleep, and quite grumpy because of it:
URGH. Haven't anyone taught you not to wake up people so early?! I need a cup of coffee... I mean Hellcoffee, none of your mortals will get to taste how great it is because of your previous idiocy...

Snip
((I edited the post in which I revamped hell to add more details to the insects species that populate the viscera. The giant insects are called Hellbugs and are now horribly mutated. The flies are now called Lavaflies. Now the hive and the swarm are both referencing the constellations of the same name.))

Also offer Hellbugs and Lavaflies to the zoo, along with enough flesh from the viscera to feed them. Said flesh will have to be stored in a permanently heated environment to avoid the quick decay it undergoes in colder climates. Same for every monster that comes from hell due to their dislike of colder climates. The flesh should be able to grow in it's habitat if the necessary conditions for it's survival are met.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2015, 07:26:06 pm by FArgHalfnr »
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2397 on: September 16, 2015, 07:27:08 pm »

First Pantheon and Arcane Entente races' rulers move to ban Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic from their lands.
"What? I didn't authorise this..."
Investigate why these are being banned. if there is no good reason, tell the Djinn that these are totally halal.

(Halal is allowed. Haram is forbidden. Halal and haram are not things you can apply to laws.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2398 on: September 16, 2015, 07:28:38 pm »

(I'm referring to the magic schools. Also, quite aware of the distinction.)
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2399 on: September 16, 2015, 07:38:12 pm »

Zenurion seems to suddenly remembers the fact that Plasmurgy and Cosmic magic were both banned by the two pantheons.
Strongly encourage Lambdent wizards and magic users to research and invest into Plasmurgy and Cosmic Magic.

I won't let magical progress be stopped by this idiotic repression. I hope you'll enjoy whatever (absence of) benefit you think you'll get from that while my armies will get to count the most powerful Plasmurgists and Cosmic Magicians among their numbers!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.
Pages: 1 ... 158 159 [160] 161 162 ... 246