Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294811 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1305 on: September 02, 2015, 04:46:06 pm »

"Say, has anyone planned any festivals to be coming soon? I have a few plans that need a festival or a similar large gathering of mortals in order to work, but I would hate to cause a scheduling conflict."

"My friend, pray tell, what is this festival you desire? The Carnivale would surely be a great addition to any celebration, yes?"

Check if mosquitoes are actually affecting Djinn and if they are, check if they also harm non-caste Djinn.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 04:48:54 pm by micelus »
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Demonic Spoon

• Bay Watcher
  • Peering from beyond the veil of reality
    • View Profile
« Reply #1306 on: September 02, 2015, 04:51:55 pm »

Suggest to the Boreal administrator that he acquire the services of Tree-Jitsu mages to help alleviate this problem. If this is not possible I'll work on a solution to this problem eventually, but I have another priority this turn.

Sylvan cultivates these prayers:
#1: "May Sylvan bless this sacred ground, where Llynallos established the Covenant of the Wood."
Bless the sacred ground.

Investigate the sacred ground, Llynallos and the Covenant of the Wood.

#2: "What is your favorite tree? Do you have a favorite tree?"
"I do not have a particularly favoured tree at this time, though I have high hopes for the Evertrees."

Spend one ichor to give all mundane trees rudimentary intelligence.

Create a 25,000 dryads, with dryadic bonded yew trees in suitable locations across the worlds. With their somewhat plantlike, if soft, constitution, dryads have a minor affinity for Tree-Jutsu, and the natural ability to photosynthesize. Humanoids with green skin, hard-edged leafen nails, and a head of delicate branchleaf hair, who enjoy appreciating trees.

[Affinity(Tree-Jutsu) Free?][Affinity+1(Dryadism) <x1.4>][Charismatic+2 <x1.2>][Fruitful+4 <x1.4>][Lifespan-4 <x0.5>][Magic resistance-1 <x0.8>][Pious+2 <x2>][Protection-1 <x0.8>][Single-gendered <x0.6>][Size-3 <x0.77>][Speed-1 <x0.8>][USB <x1.2>]
~0.00068 Essence per ten

Create a 100 Tree Kings. Trees with a human shape, they can only reproduce with the Dryads, though the Dryads themselves are not so limited, having more flexibility in their potential partners. In the event of their death, Tree Kings are reborn as a seed within a lotus formed from clouds, which then fall back to the earth, regrowing into the Tree King. They are the rulers of the Dryads.

As Rulership+5 means that for now there's probably a surplus of Tree Kings than those required to rule the Dryads, the remainder are assigned to assist the Arboreal Administrators in their duties.

[Am Legion+1 <x1.1>][Charismatic+2 <x1.2>][Divine <x25>][Fruitful+2 <x1.2>][Intelligence+1 <x1.2>][Loyalty+10 <x2>][Perceptive+1 <x1.2>][Public speaking+3 <x1.3>][Rulership+5 <x2.5>][Single-gendered <x0.6>][Size-3 <x0.77>][Speed-1 <x0.8>]
~0,137 Essence per ten
« Last Edit: September 13, 2015, 03:53:35 am by Demonic Spoon »

Ama

• Bay Watcher
  • I'm alive!
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [23/137]
« Reply #1307 on: September 02, 2015, 05:14:30 pm »

Itia's petitioner has responded:
"The colder, smaller star is beautiful too. Maybe we should live in its delightful orangeness."
((It is the second star created in the polls and is (without further notice/modification) probably similar to our sun))
"IF YOU WANT TO LIVE THERE FIND A GROUP OF FELLOW LIKE MINDED STAR-PEOPLE AND JOURNEY TO IT"

Itia would like to encourage the creation of various short stories and songs amongst the Star-People. They shall be used to teach their children important advice such as warning their parents if they see men in lab coats.

Liston to more prayers.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1308 on: September 02, 2015, 05:36:58 pm »

CNCL004.06: Oppose. We pretty much all already have afterlives for that.

Spoiler: Prayers (click to show/hide)

Time for another broadcast, with the usual nuclear sirens playing before. On the screen we can see Zenurion digging a mass grave and a pile of 53 Lambdent corpses in the background.
And that's it with today's challengers! I hope the rest of you will learn a valuable lesson from their sacrifice. In other news I have a first patch that won't fix everything I mentioned earlier but still be useful.

LAMBDENT OS V.1.0.1:
Patch notes:
    -Fixed a bug where Sillians would be mistaken for a god
     (Sillians are renamed as Sallacians to avoid confusion with the spiral god)
    -Fixed a bug where alphas would be mistaken for non alphas.
     (Alpha Sallacians now have a purple-ish skin to differenciate them from non alphas)
    -New title for alphas.
     (Alpha Sallacians are now called Prime Sallacians)

Apply everything mentioned in the patch to the appropriate targets.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1309 on: September 02, 2015, 06:00:30 pm »

"Say, has anyone planned any festivals to be coming soon? I have a few plans that need a festival or a similar large gathering of mortals in order to work, but I would hate to cause a scheduling conflict."
"The Circus is nearly formed. Just a feeeew more members." Meow says, curled up on top of the Mistake Engine.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1310 on: September 02, 2015, 07:14:54 pm »

Tenat shall state that Cofe is not to be banned, but continue destroying it.
Tenat shall also note that Tenat does not use mind-altering substances.
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:17:59 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1311 on: September 02, 2015, 07:41:51 pm »

Tenat shall state that Cofe is not to be banned, but continue destroying it.
Tenat shall also note that Tenat does not use mind-altering substances.

"Ya sure? It'd 'splain a lot if ya did."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

ShadowDragon

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1312 on: September 02, 2015, 07:43:24 pm »

Quelor detects these prayers:
#1: "Can I borrow some tools from my future?"
"No. Time travel is dangerous and expensive."
#2: "What is the best way to make gold?"
"If you mean creating gold, Plasmurgy is the best way for mortals, if only due to the lack of any more specialized schools. If you mean mining gold, here's a book on the subject."
Give the gold-seeker an extremely detailed book on mining gold.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1313 on: September 02, 2015, 07:48:31 pm »

Veles has joined the Kitsoony traveling performers incognito to see what life is like for them. It appears that many contracts are (illegally!) not renewed or sufficient, and for most performers, life is hard, and performance provides an unstable income.

Nope, not happening.

Immediately remove all Kitsoonies who are performing outwith Kitsoony travellers, allowing them time to recover from their horrible treatment before encouraging them to join independent Kitsoony travellers, or remain in BroadRoad to teach at the Performance Arts school.

Discourage future Kitsoony involvement in non-Kitsoony performance endeavours.

Lolohe explains that in addition to the Humans who were found after a few months with mild head injuries and slightly bloodied rocks, the Kitsoony reported that some Kitsoony had also been found in similar states after a few months of being gone. They suspect Zenurion or Morthan may have been involved.

Do Zenurion and Morthan have any comments?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1314 on: September 02, 2015, 07:56:03 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

Si flies away from the admirer, and approaches Veles.
"U-um..."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1315 on: September 02, 2015, 07:58:27 pm »

Veles has joined the Kitsoony traveling performers incognito to see what life is like for them. It appears that many contracts are (illegally!) not renewed or sufficient, and for most performers, life is hard, and performance provides an unstable income.

Nope, not happening.

Immediately remove all Kitsoonies who are performing outwith Kitsoony travellers, allowing them time to recover from their horrible treatment before encouraging them to join independent Kitsoony travellers, or remain in BroadRoad to teach at the Performance Arts school.

Lolohe explains that in addition to the Humans who were found after a few months with mild head injuries and slightly bloodied rocks, the Kitsoony reported that some Kitsoony had also been found in similar states after a few months of being gone. They suspect Zenurion or Morthan may have been involved.

Meow aids in the teleportation of mistreated Kitsoony back to Kitsoony settlements. Performers are an important part of any circus. Can't let them get hurt. Meow will use up to four Flux to aid in the teleportation.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1316 on: September 02, 2015, 07:59:43 pm »

Nope, not happening.

Check if the Carnivale has been doing this. Punishment will be swift.
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1317 on: September 02, 2015, 08:07:07 pm »

Perhaps you have made the Djinn a little too shrewd, eh Sadiq?

Edit: Investigate why the Witnesses weren't overseeing the contractual developments. Too few numbers? Interference from another god? Everything!
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 08:09:08 pm by hector13 »
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

micelus

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1318 on: September 02, 2015, 08:09:50 pm »

"Hmm...I gave them a range of personas with no limits or maximums; perhaps the less scrupulous have creeped into the Carnivale administration? If so, I must make some...clarifications."
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1319 on: September 02, 2015, 08:15:01 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

Si tugs at Veles.
"Y-you... made, the... fox, people?"
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.
Pages: 1 ... 86 87 [88] 89 90 ... 246