Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many collaborators should [Godslayer] creation require?

0 (total 1)
- 2 (14.3%)
1 (total of 2)
- 4 (28.6%)
2 (total of 3) (current)
- 6 (42.9%)
3 (total of 4)
- 0 (0%)
4 (total of 5)
- 2 (14.3%)

Total Members Voted: 14

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 246

Author Topic: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 11.0 Walls and Walls and Walls [29/137]  (Read 294549 times)

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [23/137]
« Reply #1335 on: September 02, 2015, 09:06:46 pm »

Of course officer Veles! Because we all have to answer to you. You are the god of divine justice after all.

So what was I gonna say? Oh right, I suppose you think it's impossible for someone to blame everything on the two most evil gods, right? Because all mortals were made to behave rationally and follow cold logic... That's how we all made them, right?

I propose to give the title of Officer to Veles.

((that's a pain in the arse to quote :P))

Because it's obviously wrong of me to investigate what's happening to my race, you mean?

I was being fair. The Humans and Kitsoonies only suspect you and Morthan. I assume you'd rather I were convinced of your guilt on the tiny amount of evidence available and act accordingly before allowing you to respond?

>This Aspect queries whether the god Don Giovanni understands the concept of sarcasm. 
>This Aspect supports the provision of a title of Officer to Veles on the condition that Zenurion receive a title of Grand Extravagansus Title Person, which shall henceforth be appended to all mentions of his name in all written documents by the Gods and to all existing texts penned by the Gods, in addition to all broadcast and performance media references to Grand Extravagansus Title Person Zenurion being so affected by the titling.

Support

What the hell? That doesn't have anything to do with what I said. I told you we're being accused because it's easy to blame everything wrong on the two most openly evil gods.

... Oh wait, you were answering to my bait, weren't you? Forget what I said then, keep crying like you love to do.
FArgHalfnr for the #1 eldrich monstrocity.

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
Re: Ye Gods 2 IC Tick 5.0: The Pantheon: Arguments and Insanity [24/137]
« Reply #1336 on: September 02, 2015, 09:08:37 pm »

So I can assume that your position is that you had nothing to do with it?

How hard was that to say, exactly?
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

Detoxicated

• Bay Watcher
  • Urist McCarpenter
    • View Profile
« Reply #1337 on: September 02, 2015, 09:09:19 pm »

Appear to a group of desperate humans, aid them by helping them find water. Inspire them to build a city based on a spiral, surrounding said water

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1338 on: September 02, 2015, 09:12:00 pm »

Very easy, but its so much more fun to make you angry before.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1339 on: September 02, 2015, 09:12:18 pm »

"Mah investigations say it ain't him. Some mook sent me a letta 'bout it, ain't his style. Yer smarter dan dat, look inta it. If ya shout an' scream at tha person ya think did it, they know you tink its dem, and dey can stop or pretend its someone else. What did ya think was gonna happen? Dey would fees up? Dey would back down? Ya gotta find who really did it, den find out why, den break der legs. Ain't gonna find nothin' publicly, theys can sees ya and blame whoever dey wanted."
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.

This is my waifu, this is my gun. This one's for fighting, this ones for fun.

gman8181

• Bay Watcher
  • Mr. Peanut - The Peanut Man
    • View Profile
« Reply #1340 on: September 02, 2015, 09:13:56 pm »

Lugen (re)creates Universal Magic and Cosmic Magic.

Universal Magic can do anything any other type of magic can do with enough practice.

Cosmic Magic is essentially high tier Universal Magic that attempts to replicate what gods do on a smaller scale.

Pay in 1 Essence Installments for now.

Edit:
((You get two free Magics, since you haven't made one yet these are free  :P.))
(Huzzah!)

Edit:
Individuals who use these forms of magic may be better at using it for more specific applications depending on practice. For example, an individual who uses Universal often for making fire would improve at using Universal for making fire faster than he would improve at Universal overall.
These Magics are also slower to learn than other types of magic but the pay off is more versatility and late term simplicity (mostly for me?).

(My attempt at addressing balance issues ^^^ Hopefully that's good; if not I'll change it.)
« Last Edit: September 02, 2015, 09:25:52 pm by gman8181 »
Quote from: GUNINANRUNIN
Sure thing peanut man!

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1341 on: September 02, 2015, 09:14:58 pm »

Lugen (re)creates Universal Magic and Cosmic Magic.
Universal Magic can do anything any other type of magic can do with enough practice.
Cosmic Magic is essentially high tier Universal Magic that attempts to replicate what gods do on a smaller scale.

Pay in 1 Essence Installments for now.

((You get two free Magics, since you haven't made one yet these are free  :P.))

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1342 on: September 02, 2015, 09:23:06 pm »

You know what? I'm starting to think that absurdly long title might be a good idea. It would be so much fun to force everyone to waste their time trying to tell it every time they have to talk about me. I could also put myself as the center of attention perpetually by committing all sorts of cruel but minor atrocities to maximize the effect...

hector13

• Bay Watcher
  • It’s shite being Scottish
    • View Profile
« Reply #1343 on: September 02, 2015, 09:24:56 pm »

"Mah investigations say it ain't him. Some mook sent me a letta 'bout it, ain't his style. Yer smarter dan dat, look inta it. If ya shout an' scream at tha person ya think did it, they know you tink its dem, and dey can stop or pretend its someone else. What did ya think was gonna happen? Dey would fees up? Dey would back down? Ya gotta find who really did it, den find out why, den break der legs. Ain't gonna find nothin' publicly, theys can sees ya and blame whoever dey wanted."

Well of course I'm doing other things to investigate privately, but you never know what someone will do unless you ask them. The expected response was given.
Look, we need to raise a psychopath who will murder God, we have no time to be spending on cooking.

the way your fingertips plant meaningless soliloquies makes me think you are the true evil among us.

FArgHalfnr

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1344 on: September 02, 2015, 09:27:18 pm »

Well of course I'm doing other things to investigate privately, but you never know what someone will do unless you ask them. The expected response was given.

So what you're saying is that you already decided that it was us? Good job mister the inspector!

Happy Demon

• Bay Watcher
  • Forum Demon
    • View Profile
« Reply #1345 on: September 02, 2015, 09:37:36 pm »

[Si]
Gaia, Unpolluted Lands

"C-can... I... c-copy... your, design? Th-the icy, world... isn't, suitable... to the second, or... third... S-Sisska."
I like cats, they're smart and mysterious, and their kittens adorable.

I'm a Forum Demon, expect to find me lurking, and knowing random details.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1346 on: September 02, 2015, 11:12:56 pm »

Eid has investigated the quarantine. It seems to be a somewhat poorly cleaned network of hallways of cells with middle-aged Humans (and probably Thannel). Food is rationed carefully to balance satisfying the Thannel and not agitating the townsfolk with higher food taxes.
Get Lolohe to improve the situation of the Thannels and the Humans who've been quarantined. The rest of Humanity can handle some higher taxes thanks to his efforts.

The mule's soul is a bit spicy. ((Durr, of course it consumes no energy! This is getting silly.))
(I wasn't sure if eating souls was still free and I wasn't going to assume that it was.)

Eid has appeared before the tea-obsessed Efte spoiling for a fight! Meow seems to purr at the warmth of the Mistake Engine. Zenurion watches to mock the loser and reminds the tea-obsessed Efte that he does not have a cauldron. The Efte flashes insults back politely, daring Eid to see if he can actually beat a true Efte and daring Zenurion to jump into a hot, smelly spring in a more vulnerable form if it would suit his plans for today.
Shove the Efte. "You starting something!?"
Eid gets bored and goes back to his heaven.
« Last Edit: September 03, 2015, 06:32:45 am by Andres »
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Stirk

• Bay Watcher
  • Full Metal Nutball
    • View Profile
« Reply #1347 on: September 02, 2015, 11:15:33 pm »

Eid has investigated the quarantine. It seems to be a somewhat poorly cleaned network of hallways of cells with middle-aged Humans (and probably Thannel). Food is rationed carefully to balance satisfying the Thannel and not agitating the townsfolk with higher food taxes.
Get Lolohe to improve the situation of the Thannels and the Humans who've been quarantined. The rest of Humanity can handle some higher taxes thanks to his efforts.

The mule's soul is a bit spicy. ((Durr, of course it consumes no energy! This is getting silly.))
(I wasn't sure if eating souls was still free and I wasn't going to assume that it was.)

Eid has appeared before the tea-obsessed Efte spoiling for a fight! Meow seems to purr at the warmth of the Mistake Engine. Zenurion watches to mock the loser and reminds the tea-obsessed Efte that he does not have a cauldron. The Efte flashes insults back politely, daring Eid to see if he can actually beat a true Efte and daring Zenurion to jump into a hot, smelly spring in a more vulnerable form if it would suit his plans for today.
Shove the Efte. "You starting something!?"

((Who else is tempted to empower the Efte to the point it can easily beat up Eid?  :P))

Rolepgeek

• Bay Watcher
  • They see me rollin' they savin'~
    • View Profile
« Reply #1348 on: September 02, 2015, 11:18:52 pm »

Spoiler: Prayer Response (click to show/hide)

"Reply.prayer(1)>:_
//Worry not, my disciple. It is of little concern for the moment, and should be rectified within a few more.
Reply.prayer(2)>:_
//The slothful are beholden to the principles to which all others are; if they shall not work, they shall not eat, nor be granted the shelter or accoutrement of the hard-working. Should they be miserly with the sweat of their brow and the labor to which all, at some point, bend, however they may do so, they shall eat miserly, as well, and be given board and garb as such. Those who work most diligently shall be rewarded most highly, though not in excess of that which all deserve."

"Declaration;_
Pantheon:(new); designate:("Sworn, The");_
Members:(pantheon:(self[-]"Qytesis Zyweus Talios"[-]"Tenat"|"Yena"[-]"Arkford")"

Begin direction of construction of a basis for a mass transport system into and out of the City, rather than merely internally.  Use 2 Flux to aid in the transport of materials for this construction as necessary. Use should be able to be controlled, the system should be reliable, and operation should be affordable, hopefully. I do not expect nor require it to be done quickly.

Create one within the City, as well, a combination of magic and machinery, primarily of a series of large enclosed containers designed for the transport of the cargo for which it may be designed, riding upon a rail, which they are propelled along by a combination of magic and mechanical systems. This should be, more or less, the basis for the external transport systems as well.

Use Essence(& Ichor if necessary) to finish the Gates; request assistance from my Pantheon in this, as the more participants, the more affordable for all involved.

Offer to help set up Qytesis Xyweus Talios' afterlife to draw in lost souls at a more significant rate, so as to keep up with any and all losses.

Raise up one of my followers, a Zhǎngzǐ, the most skilled in oratory, persuasion, and motivation, to be the first of my Champions. Their title shall be that of Wángzǐ, or The Prince.

They shall conduct affairs that I am unable to personally attend to. For the moment, that means spreading the Faith and the glories of Rule.
Sincerely, Role P. Geek

Optimism is Painful.
Optimize anyway.

Lord_lemonpie

• Bay Watcher
  • disco-froggin' since 2013
    • View Profile
« Reply #1349 on: September 02, 2015, 11:57:24 pm »

"I have not been involved in any kind of dissappearances, but the idea of Kitsoony fur coats really amuses me, so I'll definitely look into it."
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 246