Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389460 times)

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (twist: There was never an intern.)
« Reply #8565 on: January 10, 2017, 02:49:49 pm »

"Hsssssss..."

Fel seems very annoyed with John.

"That does not excuse that you still did that, John."
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 02:52:39 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8566 on: January 10, 2017, 05:13:05 pm »

"Come ON!" Vigil screamed in fusstration as he spun around, using the stick to trip one ork off its feet, before slamming the piece of wood into the ground to lift himself up, kicking the fist of another into the air, and grabbing a third's hand, tightly. He used the leverage of the stick like an anchor and pulley, lifting up the third to fling him on to the fallen one.

"ARIA!!!!"
His voice echoed deep into the prefabbed village.
For some reason his anger was rising. Though he was falling. He would roll away. And stop the rest of the fight in a few well placed and very destructive hits, per Ork, leaving them alive, but some might end up with a torn ligament at best.
"AHHHH"
He didn't want to calm down. He wanted to punch a tree. So he did. And another. And another.
*Sigh*......Alright buddy time for bed."

And even though Zander is still in his exo he's going to take the Adrenaline potion "Max" and then precede to beat some sense into raging swordsmen.
(Sorry maybe should of been more specific)
Zander will just try and tackle Vigil first and then subdue him on the ground using an arm-bar or choke-hold.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8567 on: January 10, 2017, 10:47:52 pm »

Vigil would reply by popping down close to the ground, and letting an upward sweeping knee carry Zander over him, and into the air, as he turned it into a backwards tumble back to his feet, facing the direction Zander went, ready to retaliate again. He was not what. Vigil wanted.

(so aria is on her way, and Zander is trying to subdue an frustrated Vigil who is taking out his rage by distroying plant life. Or Orks if they keep attacking him.)
« Last Edit: January 10, 2017, 10:49:48 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8568 on: January 10, 2017, 11:25:47 pm »

Fel searches the archives for information on the Null.
Sigtext

It has been determined that Trump is an average unladen swallow travelling northbound at his maximum sustainable speed of -3 Obama-cubits per second in the middle of a class 3 hurricane.

S34N1C

• Bay Watcher
  • Joins too many games
    • View Profile
« Reply #8569 on: January 10, 2017, 11:28:45 pm »

Laz has one of the clones drive him back to the Yahweh, where he gets something to eat, then has an intern show him his quarters. He deposits his meager possessions - just a few trinkets, reminders of home - and begins wandering the ship. He takes his rifle with him, mainly for the reactor, and entertains himself by making small illusions. Whenever he passed anyone, he would practice making detailed disguises by mimicking their likeness - voices included.
As always, life is brief and transient, your posting history lasts forever, so always prioritise forum games.

Glory to United Forenia!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8570 on: January 11, 2017, 10:45:54 am »

You find an.. Interesting Article. It looks like someone's already gotten a head start in exploring.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #8571 on: January 11, 2017, 02:42:13 pm »

Vigil would reply by popping down close to the ground, and letting an upward sweeping knee carry Zander over him, and into the air, as he turned it into a backwards tumble back to his feet, facing the direction Zander went, ready to retaliate again. He was not what. Vigil wanted.

(so aria is on her way, and Zander is trying to subdue an frustrated Vigil who is taking out his rage by distroying plant life. Or Orks if they keep attacking him.)
(Pretty much the situation)
Zander will go with the Knee letting the momentum flip him over on the side of Vigil. Rolling his neck a few times he closes in on Vigil again leading with a front kick and then some jabs to the face and body. 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8572 on: January 11, 2017, 02:44:37 pm »

You find an.. Interesting Article. It looks like someone's already gotten a head start in exploring.
Fel searches the directory for an H. C. Cheshire.  Also, for more of these articles.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 02:46:31 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8573 on: January 11, 2017, 02:56:49 pm »

Fel searches the directory for an H. C. Cheshire.  Also, for more of these articles.

H. C. Cheshire seems to be the name that one of the assorted Voidfeline/Terran Human Amalgams chose for themselves. This specific Amalgam was made by a Doctor Tal Nalvi around the same time that you were created and currently is based out of the Terraside USA Akras Compound. There are no additional articles authored by this specific Amalgam at the current time.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8574 on: January 11, 2017, 03:01:43 pm »

Do they have contact information?
« Last Edit: January 11, 2017, 03:04:15 pm by TheBiggerFish »
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8575 on: January 11, 2017, 03:30:03 pm »

Do they have contact information?
Yes. Yes they do.

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8576 on: January 11, 2017, 03:35:40 pm »

Fel shoots off a text message.

"Hiya.  I heard you've been about in the Null.  As I was thinking about wandering in myself, you wanna join me in further exploring?"
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8577 on: January 11, 2017, 03:43:10 pm »

A reply arrives after a short delay.

>Purrhaps. You are one of the Amalgams assigned to our Progenitor's squad correct?

TheBiggerFish

• Bay Watcher
  • Somewhere around here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #8578 on: January 11, 2017, 03:45:00 pm »

>Indeed~
Sigtext

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #8579 on: January 11, 2017, 03:48:16 pm »

>The purrposition is agreeable in my humble opinion.
Pages: 1 ... 570 571 [572] 573 574 ... 612