Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391673 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2445 on: February 04, 2016, 06:59:34 pm »

((Downsides beyond the whole. Potentially repeating the disembowelment and all that.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2446 on: February 04, 2016, 07:18:44 pm »

((Well, the knife probably won't start floating and stab me. As for the intern trying it out and potentially mutating - I edited my post to include getting some security. I forgot to include that bit.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2447 on: February 04, 2016, 08:57:58 pm »

[Hey, with Eldritch Magic? You never know. It might go all Transformer-like and turn into murderbug and dig into your throat or something. :P

Or maybe it works. Who knows?]
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2448 on: February 04, 2016, 08:59:32 pm »

((I thought that that would happen if you gave it intelligence. Or it would just be smart enough to know about other weapons.))
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2449 on: February 05, 2016, 08:17:31 am »

((If it transforms Frazz gets it as a pet.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2450 on: February 05, 2016, 10:01:39 am »

The soft hum of the 3D printer filled the hallway, barely drowned out by the sounds dozens of interns and scientists running around, complaining about improperly calibrated equipment, and about high speed camera number 3 not turning on, with only 5 minutes to replace it.

They were already 15 minutes behind, due to the fact that two interns snuck in, for reasons they are currently being interrogated or disciplined for. They did, though, manage to help slip him into the specially made BDU, attacking various bits and ends to him. Within minutes of him stepping out of the changing room, they were reading off and double checking his 'at rest vital signs', whatever those were.

Led back to the hallway, his polypropylene swords were ready. One, a imitation of 'Betsy', the other of 'Serpent's Nail'. The latter felt much lighter than it should have, but, when he voiced his complaint, the responds back was that it was the only way it would meet the requirements.
With only the options of taking it as it, or going down to one sword, which would be a huge disadvantage to him, in this fight, he held the rest of his complaints, and moved forward. Most of the other contestaints were there, already in their places.

Another 5 minutes passed, as they all waited patiently. Each minute that passed brought out one, and in one case, two, of the other contestants. Each contestant seemed to have chosen a bladed weapon to accompany them on the fight. One brought 5 swords, one which was obviously a long sword, layer across his back, behind two he could not directly identify, and two katanas across each of his hips.

Vigil smiled, looking ad the various obvious differences in skill levels. Not really of joy, though he could tell that some of them had the potential to make things interesting, if not showy for the audience. No, it was mostly out of pity. At least 7 of them looked to unfocussed, almost as if they didn't know what they were getting into. They were too busy trying to please the crowed and soak in as much temporary fame, not notice that their opponents were sizing them up as easy marks.
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2451 on: February 05, 2016, 10:20:03 am »

Frazz is in the crowd with a giant foam finger and an soda hat

"Wooh Vigil! Yeah! Kick their asses!"

Frazz then begins the Wave.
« Last Edit: February 05, 2016, 12:20:46 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2452 on: February 05, 2016, 12:43:05 pm »

(I will try to establish some rules for the tournament, and flavor stuff in about 3-4 hours.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2453 on: February 05, 2016, 03:51:36 pm »

Aria is also cheering from the crowd, obviously. "You can do this Vigil! These guys are nothing compared to the stuff from the other side!"
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2454 on: February 05, 2016, 04:30:03 pm »

Zachary attempts to register in the tournament last second.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2455 on: February 05, 2016, 06:20:02 pm »

Zachary attempts to register in the tournament last second.
(20 minutes after the turny is supposed to start is really super late, but, in case you are allowed to register, I will play it off as vigil not noticing you at first.)

A small skeep sounded as the microphone kicked off to life.

"Ladies and Gentalmen! Who's ready to watch these fiiine slabs of chiseled stakes fight to the death?"

The announcers voice was extremely feminine, yet just as strong, bombing through the mic and causing a rawring eruption to burst through the spectator stage. She gave a number of the male contestants a look that chilled Vigils bones. Almost like he were in a cage, trapped by dragon, sizing him up for dinner. Some of the less skilled fighters faces went from one of ecstatic joy, to one of infinitely horrified terror.

"Well the Akras Corporation is not, but that does not mean that we can't watch them sweat for our entertainment!!!

Her cheerful, yet bloodthirsty calls only served to draw in the crowd further, bringing more cries and cheers from the onlookers.

"Before we let these beautiful beast off their leashes to tear each other to bits, let us explain what's going on. These fine men and women will be taking eachother in a no holds, all against all, one winner takes all the glory, sword fight! If they get hit in a limb, a chemical that the Eggheads whipped up will flow into that limb and seize it up tight. If you get hit in the torso, your whole body will seize, at which time, our medical crew will rush in and pick you up. Now, If one of the contestants die, the killer will be disqualified. If you strike someone in the head, you will be disqualified.Iif you hit a medic, guess what? That's right! Disqualified! If you touch a hair on my pretty little head, I will tear you apart, myself, and then you will be disqualified. Finally, if you move before the popgun sounds, you will seize up and be disqualified."

She looked around the arena, and, Vigil could have sword her eyes lingered on him, as she licked her lips.

"May the best swordsman win!!!"
With that, she quickly ran off the stage as everything fell from a rawr, quickly to a hush, as the man waited, clearing his mind of everything but an expected sound to pop him into his position.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2456 on: February 05, 2016, 06:37:14 pm »

"Get the black guy!" came the voice of one of the contestants, gesturing and pointing wildly at Vigil. The man himself wears the company's security uniform and, unsurprisingly, wields the electric baton for the fight. With no sharp edge to fear, a man skilled with said baton could parry and deliver good painful electric smacks on people!

The remaining others seems to forget about the rules of a good mook of coming in one by one and started rushing Vigil all at once with their choice weapons. Most of them carrying way too many sticks or blades, one even had two staves! only the Security guy with a Baton and an Intern girl with a rapier had just one weapon.

Vigil's pupil dilate as everything seems to slow down slightly. He could feel his muscles warming up for this exact moment, his experiences with his past missions, seeing Denizen 001's incredibly fast serpentine strikes, the Rusher's unnatural speed, everything he have faced before were leagues beyond this.

He can see... He can see them! he can see their movements!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2457 on: February 05, 2016, 06:49:53 pm »

Zachary stands back and watches the melee, the tournament's substitute for his knives ready, twelve strapped to each leg and a further twelve in a bandolier arrangement. Strapped to his back were a further twenty-four, twelve on each side. He breathes deeply before selecting one of the stragglers and throws a single knife in that direction.
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2458 on: February 05, 2016, 06:58:38 pm »

Zachary stands back and watches the melee, the tournament's substitute for his knives ready, twelve strapped to each leg and a further twelve in a bandolier arrangement. Strapped to his back were a further twenty-four, twelve on each side. He breathes deeply before selecting one of the stragglers and throws a single knife in that direction.

The knife connects, bouncing off of the man as he seizes up and drops onto the floor. medic rushes in to pick him up.

"Damn you! we're supposed to take on the black guy!" The security guy that's handling the logistics of the fight snarled. He pulled a collapsible reinforced plastic riot shield from his back and extend it fully with a click at the handle, protecting his front while activating his baton at the same time, making it crackle menacingly with electricity.

He begin his shielded approach towards Zachery.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2459 on: February 05, 2016, 07:23:57 pm »

Zachary throws three knives at the guy, aiming for anything exposed before taking his own collapsible shield out.
Pages: 1 ... 162 163 [164] 165 166 ... 612