Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391648 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2415 on: February 04, 2016, 02:33:57 pm »

The day for Vigil's tournament is here, the time is now. Everyone of the Foxhound Squad is invited to watch in VIP seats while everyone else who couldn't make it will have to watch through the Television.

Right now Vigil is being prepped inside the ready room, just one door away from the Arena where 12 people of all walks of the Company are waiting to beat him into a pulp.

Maximus have brought buttered popcorn for everyone and Jenny brought the Soda drinks.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2416 on: February 04, 2016, 03:17:12 pm »

Tal will show up to Vigil's swordbrawl with Leo in tow after he teaches Leo how to cast.

"So. Firstly. Never ever under any circumstance cut or nick yourself with that blade under any circumstance unless you intend to cast with it or it will melt your flesh to the bone."

"The specific casting the knife is meant for is roughly translated to 'Corrupting Blood.' It lets you throw solidish globs of what are basically condensed hatred and blood at things. Said globs are highly acidic and can and will melt through both people and metal. I've retrieved a monkey for you to cast at. It's in that cage over there."

"From what I can tell, most castings are mostly focused on the emotions and sensations one projects, using symbols and objects to channel the effect into reality. An example would be the fact that rituals requiring crosses of evil accept swastikas. The current general view of the swastika is in relation to nazi Germany, an old world country that was involved in a rather major genocide. The swastika was the embulum used by their military. Oddly, before Nazi Germany, the swastika was considered a good luck charm. Leading me to believe that rituals are focused on the perceptions of things by either the caster or the general population. We'd need some wide scale social engineering to test which it is however."

"Anyways! Now to casting. Rember that time you were a teenager and you hated absolutely everything? Or that time you got fucked over in a deal? Or in general anything that gave you negative emotions? Dredge up those sensations and feelings. Dig them up wholesale, prick the palm of your hand with your Blade and begin channeling the feelings into your palm, then throw them at the monkey. Throw your hate and sorrow and angst at the monkey. Don't delay once you prick or your hand'll melt off."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2417 on: February 04, 2016, 03:32:51 pm »

Frazz pops by to see Vigil getting shoulder massaged by a reluctant intern

"Hey mate, heard about the competition so made you this energy drink."

*Tosses can*
"Dont worry, its not my stims, its just a cocktail of various electrolytes and nutrients. Its basically gatorade without any flavoring or chemicals. It will taste terrible, but it will make syre your not sore tommorow morning."

((Tal , not cool. At least mention Frazz figured that out.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2418 on: February 04, 2016, 04:19:09 pm »

((I'm assuming this is a different thing than the inter-team thing with alcohol))

Aria is with the rest of the team, of course.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2419 on: February 04, 2016, 04:42:17 pm »

Vigil stands there, still pumped up from the night before. This is the culmination of his practicing. A true test of his skill as a strategist and as a swardsman, and, more importantly, a chance to show off. . . Strange. He never cared about something like that, before. Probably all the training.
His thought were interrupted by Frazz, who tossed him a can of. . .  something. He nodded, and, when he went away, put it down somewhere for later. For now, he had to consent himself with what was happening, AT THE MOMENT. Not the strange drinking contest he had two days ago. Not the day of forced rest he had to endure, yesterday. Not even Tal and his magic spells. The right here and right now.
Vigil a picked up a training sword in the room, similar to the ones they would be using in the tournament, and swung it a few times, wildly, just to get a feel for the shifting wait, as he waited for his call to enter.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2420 on: February 04, 2016, 05:00:44 pm »

Hmm... I wonder what will happen when I put strength runes on a weapon. What kind of weapon I should test it on, though?

When Vigil is busy with his tournament, stealthily 'acquire' his sword Dex's knife. The normal one, not the one made out of 001's claw. Wear a knife-proof vest. Inscribe strength runes on the knife. Get a security team just in case something unexpected happens. If it doesn't explode, get an intern or something to swing it about a 100 times or so. If it still doesn't explode, put it back where it was.
« Last Edit: February 06, 2016, 03:04:06 pm by Hawk132 »
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2421 on: February 04, 2016, 05:01:26 pm »

After magic training is done follow Tal.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2422 on: February 04, 2016, 05:06:06 pm »

(You are going to die, Jon))
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2423 on: February 04, 2016, 05:08:30 pm »

(You are going to die, Jon))
((From magic explosion or from Vigil stabbing him repeatedly?))

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2424 on: February 04, 2016, 05:10:29 pm »

((Depends on if Vigil ever finds out that you desicrated the thing that he had with home since the age of 15.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2425 on: February 04, 2016, 05:13:24 pm »

((Depends on if Vigil ever finds out that you desicrated the thing that he had with home since the age of 15.))
((Well, Jon doesn't know that. And since you're the guy who's trying to do melee a lot, he figured you'd wouldn't mind an upgrade.))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #2426 on: February 04, 2016, 05:14:40 pm »

((Rest in peace, Jon. Or rather, in pieces.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2427 on: February 04, 2016, 05:15:29 pm »

((I would hope Jon is smart enough to test runes on something that doesn't belong to a team member before applying them to a personal possession of a team member. Especially when said team member has repeatedly shown extreme fondness of his weapon.))

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2428 on: February 04, 2016, 05:16:32 pm »

((Fine. I'll steal Dex's knife instead.))

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2429 on: February 04, 2016, 05:17:57 pm »

((Who is also a team member. Why does Jon seem to think stealing from team members is the route to go when he could just have an intern print something from a 3D printer and use that for testing?))
Pages: 1 ... 160 161 [162] 163 164 ... 612