Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391676 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (8/8) Become an intern TODAY!
« Reply #2475 on: February 07, 2016, 10:25:23 am »

With Vigils left arm down, and his body entangled with another, his choices suddenly became far more limited, but, his creativeness had to grow. He heard the ping of a couple of knives and quickly rolled the other guy on top of him for defence, before reaching where he was storing the one he stole to jab the man in the chest, just I'm case.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #2476 on: February 08, 2016, 01:45:09 pm »

Frazz begins singing the Austrailian national anthem
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2477 on: February 08, 2016, 02:20:34 pm »

Turns out, there was only so many knives one can throw in the span of a few seconds. And while he did manage to hit the Tonfa guy and Vigil's impromptu shield, he missed the Rapier girl.

The two men hit with knives seizes up and was promptly pulled off the stage, leaving only Vigil, Zachery and the Rapier lady still in the fight.

The lady turned in a way that she's got both Zachery and Vigil in her sight while keeping herself behind Vigil so that if Zachery's going to throw knives at her, he's going to have to hit Vigil first. And forces Vigil to either face her fully, face Zachery fully or face neither of them and only have both in the edge of his sights.

"The hell is that you're singing?"
Maximus asked Frazz as he started to sing out of the blue.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2478 on: February 08, 2016, 02:53:00 pm »

Zachary, hearing Frazz, begins to hum along as he lays the shield on the ground and draws three knives in each hand. Then, he throws them at Vigil, "Sorry buddy, it is a free-for-all"
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 03:29:35 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2479 on: February 08, 2016, 03:18:53 pm »

Interesting fact, thrown knives are slower than a gun's bullet. And vigil has a level in bullet-time dodge.

akkudakku

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2480 on: February 08, 2016, 04:35:06 pm »

Interesting fact, thrown knives are slower than a gun's bullet. And vigil has a level in bullet-time dodge.

(Depends how he thrown them. Hope the guy has some mad limbo skills (one at torso, one lower, one even lower).))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2481 on: February 09, 2016, 04:53:22 am »

((I was under the impression that Vigil was facing the rapier lady, not really focused on me, after all he hasn't made any gesture indicating he's even seen me))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2482 on: February 09, 2016, 07:56:57 am »

A swift dodge, via front flip, or side step if more appropriate to the speed, should handle the knives, as Vigil also tosses his at the rapiar lady. Its unlikely to hit, but it will at least keep her on edge.

"At least with you hear, things are garenteed not to be boring. You know, it took them like, ten people to get one hit on me. And we only have been at this for, like, ten minutes, max."

Edit ((if you can hold off on attacking me, we can make this epic. but only hold off if the Raipiar is gone.))
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 08:39:08 am by zomara0292 »
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2483 on: February 09, 2016, 10:27:14 am »

Frazz realizes something and runs to the nearest computer terminal

(VK CHECK PMS)
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2484 on: February 09, 2016, 12:59:24 pm »

As it turns out, Vigil's body made the perfect blindspot for Zachery's knives. So when he jumped out of the way, the Rapier lady had but a second to dodge the knives that is now coming her way.

She was fast, and was already half way to safety before Vigil's thrown knife made her flinch back just a tiny bit, enough for Zachery's knife to nick her side and take her out of the fight, leaving her writhing on the floor.

It is now only Vigil and Zachery in the fight, and Frazz have somehow managed to find a 3 centuries old song to play just for this occasion, having it blasting through the room's speakers in a headache-inducing volumn.

« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 01:01:19 pm by vkiNm »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2485 on: February 09, 2016, 01:17:04 pm »

Frazz summons a double-guitar, rises up on a pedestal and begins emitting jets of fire and smoke

Frazz begins air-guitaring

"YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!"

((Edit: I think this team is coming together just swimmingly!))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2486 on: February 09, 2016, 01:54:42 pm »

"So... Just like when I first joined," Zachary said, spinning knives in his hand, "Except now I have a hundred things to throw, not three."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2487 on: February 09, 2016, 01:56:36 pm »

Note: Im imagining this as like a cage match. Am i wrong? I hope im not.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #2488 on: February 09, 2016, 04:42:48 pm »

Vigil smiled wide and pull out his 'Betsy' clone, as he opened his mouth.

"You all wanted to see a real fight. Here is your chance. Zach. Let's teach these children how Foxhound says hello."
His words were loud. Almost unnaturally so, since he spoke without the aid of a mike. Though it could help that they were in a round, low, room.
Vigil shrunk down low, muscles tightening and his one working arm flexing into an offensive position. And then he shot off like a bullet towards the man, aiming a wide strike at his leg, meant to both disable him and trip him at the same time.
« Last Edit: February 09, 2016, 04:44:38 pm by zomara0292 »

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #2489 on: February 09, 2016, 11:50:44 pm »

Zachary throws an axe and three knives as he rushes him before flipping up his shield with his foot, drawing the stun baton in the process. He holds the shield in front and moves to coathanger Vigil with the baton.
Pages: 1 ... 164 165 [166] 167 168 ... 612