Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391081 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1140 on: December 19, 2015, 12:32:40 am »

"I... must have skipped over that part... Sounds hurty. Looking through the files we don't have any airborne vehicles, do we? Could I suggest buying a helicopter gunship? I think it would be well worth the money and by the looks of this place you guys are loaded."
((I made more fanart BTW))
Zachary shuts the door after Jenny walks in. Zach then walks over to Tal, "Mind filling me in?"
((I just realised the room has two computers. Also, yes that last line was intended to be a double entendre))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1141 on: December 19, 2015, 12:49:29 am »

"Purchasing any vehicle is currently out of our pricerange. Average income to the squad's tab per successful mission is around two hundred to three hundred Units on top of funds to our individual accounts. An outdated military grade APC is around a thousand Units. A fairly flimsy one person helicopter that can't handle being hit by low caliber rounds is about four hundred Units. A military grade helicopter is around twenty thousand Units. All vehicles are provided by the company on a Per Mission basis for now."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1142 on: December 19, 2015, 02:13:13 am »

"Well then... could we ask some higher-ups for a gunship for the next mission? By we I mean not me, I think at least one is still pissy with me."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1143 on: December 19, 2015, 02:38:47 am »

"Depends on the target. Also I would like to note that a gunship in the last mission would have resulted in mass fatalities due to dragon attack. Being on the ground allowed us to outmaneuver it."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1144 on: December 19, 2015, 02:39:23 am »

"What'd you really do?" Jenny asked as she moved into the not-so-crowded-but-still-pretty-crowded room, plopping herself down on one of the soft stuff that people can sit on. Mildly interested in the new member that might not even be a new member until confirmed.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1145 on: December 19, 2015, 02:43:04 am »

"Not really... I mean, I don't know what it's like to go up against a dragon, but I can imagine a duel with a gunship and a dragon. Many gunships are very maneuverable in today's day and age." He looks at Jenny as she spoke to him.
"Well, I kind of found a way around the administrator-only stuff on the computer, so I went into the remote desktop of someone pretty high-up and found him watching... questionable content. I decided to fuck with him and he traced it back to me. It really didn't help my case I was having an affair with his girlfriend at the time either."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1146 on: December 19, 2015, 02:53:14 am »

"Next time, keep the access rather then attempting to blackmail. Blackmailing is more effort then its worth."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1147 on: December 19, 2015, 02:59:09 am »

"Duly noted. Anyone else got any wise words? When's your-I mean Our next mission?"

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1148 on: December 19, 2015, 03:05:40 am »

"Depends on how damaged Arthur is after his decision to blow himself up and what timeframe they decide on after I file the mission report."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1149 on: December 19, 2015, 03:14:55 am »

"Would that timeframe be enough to teach me how to defend myself with guns? I mean I can handle knives rather well, but I have never fired a gun before. Systems Analysts aren't allowed to for some reason."

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1150 on: December 19, 2015, 03:29:51 am »

"Most likely. I'm recommending pistols. Easiest to shoot and easiest to carry."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1151 on: December 19, 2015, 03:33:16 am »

"I was told I would be given something called a 'Duster' pistol? I own my own set of quality throwing knives, but they will need to be replaced eventually."
Zach looks up at Aria, "When do I get a go?"

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1152 on: December 19, 2015, 08:39:26 am »

Loud Giggling suddenly echoes throughout the fort…
Followed by some disturbing clanking noises…

Suddenly, a robotic limb enters the room and bowls through the inhabitants! Desperately looking for escape, it hops through the nearest escape port…. which happens to be the garbage shoot.
« Last Edit: December 19, 2015, 08:42:36 am by LordPorkins »
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1153 on: December 19, 2015, 08:42:02 am »

((Err. I think you may want to revise your character's personality. Heavily if this is reflective of it.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1154 on: December 19, 2015, 08:43:12 am »

((Err. I think you may want to revise your character's personality. Heavily if this is reflective of it.))

((Don't worry. I just want an ominous introduction))
Ïlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha
Pages: 1 ... 75 76 [77] 78 79 ... 612