Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391070 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1125 on: December 18, 2015, 06:54:52 pm »

There is another knock to the door, then a muffled "Sirs?" from behind the door. ((is the door locked? If not locked, open it))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1126 on: December 18, 2015, 07:24:53 pm »

Fortunately, future doors are card-locked and only cards with specific permission for the doors will open it. Or if you open it from the inside, of course. Or have one of those awesome mastercard cards..

Or happens to be a skillful IT Tech who happens to 'somehow' got your hands on a card that just so happens to malfunction at the right way that it would open this specific door.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1127 on: December 18, 2015, 07:47:52 pm »

After a few seconds the door beeps and opens to reveal a male in his mid twenties with black hair. A smile is on his face as the door swings open. "Systems analyst Zachary Miller reporting for duty, Sirs."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1128 on: December 18, 2015, 08:31:12 pm »

For the love of all that is holy.......look I appreciate the go getter attitude you've shown here. But I just got samples taken from every part of my body and I mean every part because I got zapped by an artifact. Also I have seen scariest I have ever seen in my 30 years today, and before I had seen some scary shit. So would you kindly shove off, I'm trying to sleep it all away.

Pauseing a second thinking about what he said before, he then quietly says pleasure to meet you Zachary, the names Zander Legend resident cowboy. Tipping his hat back down he finally gives up and puts earbuds in, even though they're uncomfortable to sleep in. Settleing back down he begins nodding off, dreaming some not so pleasant dreams.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1129 on: December 18, 2015, 08:32:35 pm »

Aria, who is currently playing Half Life 3 has enough presence of mind to say "Hi" without looking away from the screen.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1130 on: December 18, 2015, 08:45:32 pm »

"Look, if you don't like me, I understand. I was put into the field because I, uhh... Caught my superior watching some questionable content... while having an affair with his girlfriend. So I'm not really expecting to live long." He pauses before grinning, "I can fly a helicopter and throw knives at point accuracy for about thirty meters. My aim falters a bit after that, but yeah...."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1131 on: December 18, 2015, 09:18:08 pm »

Foxhound's Quarters is something that Zachery definitely should be jealous of. First off, their room is not so cramped that everyone is shoulder-to-shoulder with each others, I mean, the Resident Cowboy even get to lean back and relax!

Then there's all the cool shit they've got, the most obvious being the Computer on an actual computer desk inside the room that Aria is playing Half Life 3 on right now, and by lords that game looks absolutely amazing and fun. Zachery never had the chance to play it yet..

And the beds! they have those bunk beds that's built into the walls and have a shutter for privacy! PRIVACY!

Feels like walking into a damned millionaire penthouse or something. These guys are living the life!

Bet they don't have to suffer eating food pellets for breakfast, lunch and dinner neither! food pellets are the worse.. even though they said that it's made from high-energy plankton, at least they could've spent a little more on flavoring.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1132 on: December 18, 2015, 10:04:08 pm »

((What vkiNm said, although Zach would have had a computer on a computer desk as a systems analyst. I was imagining them working in cubicles like in the Incredibles or in teams etc))
"You guys have a lot of cool stuff," Zachary says looking at the computer first. As a systems analyst he had used a computer daily, and was very good at using them and working around the restrictions. His eyes never stopped flicking back to the computer screen where the girl(? Aria is a girl, right?) was playing Half Life.
"So am I allowed in or do I just stand in the doorway until next mission?" ((Just realised I should choose a color... hmm))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1133 on: December 18, 2015, 10:05:08 pm »

((She is.)) Aria pays him no mind. Too busy with Half Life 3.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1134 on: December 18, 2015, 10:07:17 pm »

"Is that that halfling's life game thing you're playing? I've never really played many first person shooters. I prefer aerial combat games myself. Got the latest Ace Combat on that computer?"

((Blasphemy, I know... But I've never played any half life games IRL))

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1135 on: December 18, 2015, 10:08:23 pm »

Too. Busy. With Half-Life 3.
Sigtext!

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1136 on: December 18, 2015, 10:45:09 pm »

You wouldn't blame her neither. Half Life 3 is the shit. It's already half-collapsed China's economy because people were too busy playing Half Life 3.

"What's with the new door?" came a voice from behind Zach, he recognize the owner of that voice to be Jenny. Foxhound's designated sniper.
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 10:48:59 pm by vkiNm »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1137 on: December 18, 2015, 10:58:03 pm »

"Reporting for duty? Your not attached to this unit. We haven't gotten any orders for any green necks. Though we might need a temporary replacement until we find out what to do with our village stumpy."
Vigil sat calmly on the edge of his bed, eyeing the new meat.
"I guess they could have sent worse. Hi Jenny. Came to flame your favor yet?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1138 on: December 18, 2015, 11:03:22 pm »

"I was told by the superior I mentioned earlier to report to this unit. Something about being one of the next squads through a gate. Where's the... Anthrax... no... Arthur? Whatever his name was? Where is he? I can't see him. Or that Max guy for that matter."
Zachary moves aside to let Jenny in. "I've read through all your mission logs. If you had a helicopter your life would have been a hell of a lot easier."
« Last Edit: December 18, 2015, 11:04:58 pm by Insanegame27 »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1139 on: December 18, 2015, 11:29:19 pm »

Tal speaks. He's sitting at a desk typing on a computer. Probably writing the mission report.

"Maximus received a minor injury to the shoulder and will be participating next mission baring complications. Arthur decided it was a good idea to blow himself up twenty minutes After all hostiles had been terminated. He will only be participating next mission if he recovers in time and he may require vatgrown limbs and nards on account of his originals being mangled."
Pages: 1 ... 74 75 [76] 77 78 ... 612