Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391080 times)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1155 on: December 19, 2015, 08:49:12 am »

"Hwy, look, a robotic limb. Ameteur hour."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1156 on: December 19, 2015, 08:50:39 am »

"Robotic limbs cost more then vatgrown. No point in giving Arthur robotic limbs when vat grown ones are provided by company health insurance."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1157 on: December 19, 2015, 08:51:44 am »

"...As I said, Ameteur hour."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1158 on: December 19, 2015, 10:57:29 am »

((Well it went into the trash chute, so it's not even an option anymore))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1159 on: December 19, 2015, 01:11:22 pm »

"I want our combat drones to sound like the Daleks." Jenny suddenly declared. "Imagine it, them going all 'EXTERMINATE, EXTERMINATE!' while shooting whatever gun we put on it at the incoming horde."
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1160 on: December 19, 2015, 01:14:31 pm »

"Easy enough to enable playing soundfiles."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1161 on: December 19, 2015, 01:48:00 pm »

The first day is going rather well. With the squad resting, Tal writing the Report, Aria playing the Half Life 3, Arthur getting his limbs and nards replaced and Zachery getting introduced.

And everything is just getting started on settling down, so the loots are being directed to where it should be, the glowing miniature sun being sent to R&D to research on, corpses to the Bioengineering lab and so on. You could expect at least a week to pass before you're going to get an update on what's up with what you've got. And then it'll be after the report before they pay you the money, however much they deemed from the report and loot that you've brought, of course.

While points to be spent on attributes and skills will be given later along with the money, the squad [those who participated in the latest mission] find themselves.. unexplainably 5 points better. Maybe a little smarter, or a little stronger, faster, or maybe they're just a tad little better with a skill of theirs. It wasn't enough of a change to warrant them being sent straight to be tested on, but definitely enough to rise some brows on the next physical and mental evulations. Just a tad too fast for it to be natural.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1162 on: December 19, 2015, 08:40:29 pm »

Zander will pot begin re-potting some of his plants with the dirt from the artifact room.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1163 on: December 19, 2015, 10:41:22 pm »

After being unconcious for several hours Arthur wakes up. He looks around to examine the room he's in.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1164 on: December 19, 2015, 10:54:59 pm »

Foxhound's potted plants are now fashionably re-potted using rare, alien dirt.

Arthur's mind buzzes from a terrible hangover, it took a while for his vision to actually focus hard enough to make out what's what. And there's an awfully lot of white.

He seems to be strapped down to some sort of a reclining bed with synthetic straps, it wasn't all that uncomfortable, really. More like something to keep him held there. Unsurprisingly, he can feel neither his legs nor arms.. or balls.

The scary-looking various robotic arms carrying the many scary-looking surgical tools that rests above him is not a comforting sight.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1165 on: December 20, 2015, 12:24:06 am »

Vigil goes off to train. Now that he finally has the weight of his sword down and managed, he must work on technique, and improving his speed. There must be some way he can be useful in a team full of gun wielders. Without having to resort to using one himself.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1166 on: December 20, 2015, 12:28:15 am »

Zachary asks whoever'll listen if they can teach him how to shoot the pistol he was given

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1167 on: December 20, 2015, 01:55:46 am »

"Hello! Is anyone here?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1168 on: December 20, 2015, 11:42:08 am »

There's a few swords fighting technique videos for Vigil to watch and learn from, unfortunately none of them teaches him techniques for fighting giant monsters with inhumane speed and strength, they're all about boring sword-to-sword fights against another human being, where the usefulness of it is limited.

Zachary found that the team's Sniper, Jenny, is quite free. With the other computer that's been dedicated to Half Life 3 playing taken by Aria, Jenny took up Zachary's request to teach him how to shoot guns at the range. How different could it be between shooting a high-powered anti-material rifle at a 800 yards target to shooting a low-caliber pistol at a 80 yards target, right?

A lot, apparently.

Arthur calls out, but nobody answered him. Instead, a sweet slightly-robotic voice states "patient have regained consciousness." Matter-of-factly before one of the robotic arms above him lowered itself to shine some lights into his eyes, observing and checking with it's camera.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1169 on: December 20, 2015, 12:02:49 pm »

Arthur closes his eyes to shield them from the blinding light.
Pages: 1 ... 76 77 [78] 79 80 ... 612