Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391065 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #1110 on: December 16, 2015, 08:58:31 am »

((Use an unpaid intern. It's what they are there for.))

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #1111 on: December 16, 2015, 09:33:58 am »

Okey-Dokey!

*Later, on a poster found on the squad bulletin board*

"Free Coffee in Frazzes Room!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #1112 on: December 16, 2015, 02:40:08 pm »

While the medics attend to him, I bag the artifact very carefully. Well I think that's about it unless you want sample anything else Tal.

I head out to the vehicle and stow the artifact, and then help the techies make the sled out of the wreck.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1113 on: December 16, 2015, 07:03:40 pm »

Scanning the room that Entity 001 is found did not yield any  interesting result, but it matters little. The scattered house proves to hold a good deal of books to scavenge, and the other corp's truck were mostly turned into the platform that is being used to carry Denizen 002 and Subdenizen 001 right now after some vigorous workout session by the team in the form of pushing the bodies up into the cart. Interestingly, the glowing heat orb thing on Denizen 002 is still glowing, just not producing any strange mental effect right now.

Dogtags and mutilated bodies are collected, usual samples are stowed away and finally the makeshift cart is chained to one of the vehicles.

Looks like you've got what you came for, and once again, Foxhound proves it's professionalism, skills and caution by not losing any member!

The scattered ruins and the molten slag that was your drones were also retrieved, the Techies put the Company's flag ontop of them.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1114 on: December 16, 2015, 11:21:57 pm »

Well I think that's it boys let's go home, I didn't get to finish that pie afterall and my parents are both probably worried plus he should get serious medical attention.Zander gets in the vechile, leaning against the window to take a nap.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1115 on: December 16, 2015, 11:22:41 pm »

Is the hole still there below where Entity 001 was? If so, scan down it.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1116 on: December 16, 2015, 11:35:53 pm »

You're already in the hole.

The levels goes like this.

-----Wall+dirt--------->House + topfloors/etc
-----Wall+dirt--------->1st Level Basement, where you found the glowing light that is the Dragon's lure.
-----Ground------------>2nd Level Basement, where the Dragon hid. It's where you found the Artifact and is currently at.

After the Dragon came out of it's hiding, everything kind of merged together into one big collapsed hole.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1117 on: December 17, 2015, 01:26:31 pm »

Actually before we leave Zander grabs a sizeable container of the dirt from the basement below. He's going to try and grow plants in it see if it has any special properties being around the artifact. Now he goes in the car and begins sleeping.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1118 on: December 17, 2015, 05:20:24 pm »

I think in order to prevent confusion, we should call it a ditch rather than a hole.
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1119 on: December 18, 2015, 03:20:58 pm »

With nobody opposing the idea of going home, you all pack up the last of the things, wrapping up whatever you were doing and load up into the vehicles to begin your journey back home.

Zander, of course, managed to gather a good sizable container and several scoops worth of dirt from the Artifact room.

Arthur's been strapped down inside the Support Vehicle in some sort of a makeshift traction bench, the Doctors having done their best to stabilize him and keep him alive long enough to hopefully make it back to the Company. Although they are doubtful that his limbs will survive that long.

Denizen 002 and Subdenizen 001 have been loaded up to the makeshift wagon along with whatever other scrap materials you could get that doesn't strictly needs to be inside or on your vehicle proper.

With everything strapped down and the clues of your involvement here cleaned up, the little Caravan of Vehicles of yours pulls away from the wrecked Castle, victorious once again with so much loot that you literally had to build a new pullcart just to carry all the phat loot that you've got.

The ride back home wasn't all that boring, thanks to the wonders of built-in audio players the Vehicles came with, a luxury that your previous Armored Fighting Vehicle lacked.

Once within the designated range, your Drivers broadcasted out the code to your Company's owned gate so that they'll open up instead of shooting you.

The faces of those who had been watching would've been priceless, it's definitely priceless when your Vehicles pulled out of the gate back on Earth with honest-to-god dragon on your Wagon and a fucking incredible hulk ontop of that.

It doesn't take a genius to make an educated guess that 'Them bitches gonna be swimming in dough.'
If given permission, the Drivers would be blasting swag gang music on max when they pull the vehicles up to processing.

If anybody had doubts of how Bitchin' Foxhound is, they no longer do after seeing the many captured video clips that's being shared around the company captured by cellphones. Appropriatedly named 'Foxhound's bitchin' return.' Gaining you further fame within the Company at the very least.

Loots will be taken to be processed, Arthur and Maximus to the Infirmary and Tal asked to write a report for the Debrief. Otherwise everyone gets to enjoy the much-needed relaxation and time off after such a success. The new players will be assigned to you soon. Welcome back, Foxhound.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #1120 on: December 18, 2015, 03:46:01 pm »

Aria hadn't gotten around to starting Half Life 3. Time to start.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1121 on: December 18, 2015, 03:55:38 pm »

Zander calls home to make sure he did in fact appear at this worlds house, and also to reassure his parents that he's ok. He then relaxes letting the stress wear off him, trying the new soil can wait for a little.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #1122 on: December 18, 2015, 05:08:06 pm »

((If this is not the time I will retcon this post))
There is a knock on the door
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #1123 on: December 18, 2015, 06:24:38 pm »

"Go away! We are not doing autographs!"
They had hardly been back an hour, and already he had to deal with twelve 'Foxhound Fanboys'. Vigil couldn't understand how most famous people took this in stride. What the hell kind of drugs were they on.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #1124 on: December 18, 2015, 06:43:01 pm »

Looking up from his siesta, cowboy hat tipped over his head looking slightly irritated because of the constant interruptions to his rest.

We really should make a sign or something at this point, I know we killed a dragon and all but come on. Come back at a latter time we're still recruperating from the mission!!!
Pages: 1 ... 73 74 [75] 76 77 ... 612