Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390991 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (?/6) Changing the Game Industry with HL3
« Reply #945 on: December 04, 2015, 08:48:44 pm »

Arthur's going to have to travel some 200 or so yards up to the building proper from the vehicle, pass unexplored small bunkers, over dead bodies, into the building, to the drone and then down the stairs and look at the heat orb thing?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #946 on: December 04, 2015, 09:37:38 pm »

"Looks safe enough"

Arthur grabs a tow cable and climbs down the stairs to look at the artifact.

"It looks like... uh..."
I grab him before he leaves hold up cowboy let's figure out a plan first , I'm getting antsy too but let's not get crazy. If I can't stop him I at least go with him and back him up.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #947 on: December 04, 2015, 09:39:45 pm »

Arthur's going to have to travel some 200 or so yards up to the building proper from the vehicle, pass unexplored small bunkers, over dead bodies, into the building, to the drone and then down the stairs and look at the heat orb thing?
Whoops, didn't know

"Can we please drive this thing to the castle already?"
Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #948 on: December 04, 2015, 10:02:40 pm »

I agree we should move forward to better prepare and also examine the castle before we start. That way we can at least take samples of the castle if all else goes wrong and we get pushed back.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #949 on: December 05, 2015, 06:54:17 am »

Tal papa Arthur on the head before he attempts to get out of the Vehicle and walk an entire two miles to the structure. "Were you seriously..? Drone is going first and you aren't walking miles when we can just drive."

If the drone has the capability to climb back up the stairs, it is to go down the stairs, scanning in all directions.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #950 on: December 05, 2015, 07:52:40 pm »

The drone climbed down the stairs and began scanning, it began to get pulses of light statics as it looks around. The basement seems wide, empty and oddly dark in a way that reminds you of space.

In the middle of it hovers the orb that's emitting the heat, strangely enough though it seems to be quite bright, it does not iluminate the room.
Looking at it directly, the statics got slightly more frequent and stronger, and the brightness was enough to make you squint your eyes looking at it through the monitor.

It's.. beautiful.. like staring into the very sun. The soft, gentle wifts of flames licking at the air around it was mesmerising, it was silent yet so loud at the same time. It's like looking at a Lava Lamp in the form of a large hydrogen orb burning infinitely in it's fusion heat, like the very orb that our world orbits, the very one that gave and take life.

Such a brilliant thing.. What you wouldn't do to be in it's pressence?

The squad is becoming more relaxed, the less WILL one has the more relaxed and off-guard one is.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #951 on: December 05, 2015, 08:10:09 pm »

"Alert. Cognitohazard. Everybody look away from the computer. Hold still and count to 120." Tal turns the drone away from the orb. Scan every part of the room BUT the orb. While it's scanning, count to 120. Any abnormalities beyond the evident relaxation?

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #952 on: December 05, 2015, 08:11:33 pm »

Aria wasn't really smart. But that's why she follows orders.

Look away from computer, count to 120.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #953 on: December 05, 2015, 08:20:48 pm »

Arthur continues staring at the computer.

"Why'd you do that Tal? Don't you like staring at the pretty colors? When can we go see it in person?"

Lets use the ancient naval art of training war parrots. No one will realize they have been boarded by space war parrots until it is to late!
You can fake being able to run on water. You can't fake looking cool when you break your foot on a door and hit your head on the floor.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #954 on: December 05, 2015, 08:28:02 pm »

Tal paps Arthur rather hard directly in the center of the forehead. "Look the fuck away and count to One Hundred and Twenty. Upon return to base. We will be assuming the personal within this vehicle have been exposed to a Class Two Cognitohazard. Meaning multiple psychological screenings to ensure no lasting effects occurred. Should this turn out to be a Class Three. I personally will sign the kill order for every person exposed. Including myself to prevent mass spread."

heydude6

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #955 on: December 05, 2015, 08:40:01 pm »

Not wanting to argue with the guy who just hit him in the head. Arthur goes in a corner and sulks, clearly looking away.

EDIT: And counting....
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:43:07 pm by heydude6 »

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #956 on: December 05, 2015, 08:42:35 pm »

"101. 102. 10-Do we have to make it to 120?)
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #957 on: December 05, 2015, 08:43:07 pm »

"We can make it 180 if you want."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #958 on: December 05, 2015, 08:45:03 pm »

((PTW because apparently this thread does not generate updates in 'Show new replies to your posts))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #959 on: December 05, 2015, 08:55:44 pm »

Besides the orb itself, the room could probably be considered an anomaly. You've just noticed how.. pretty.. the room in general is, it almost seems like you're sort-of in space. Or somewhere Ethereal, calm and relaxing.. It's nice, really. What with the sparkling dots of light that seems to draw you in. Almost as if talking to you.

"It's pretty.." Jenny states the obvious.

"Uh, you guys alright back there?" A. Carmine asked, worried.
« Last Edit: December 05, 2015, 08:58:32 pm by vkiNm »
Pages: 1 ... 62 63 [64] 65 66 ... 612