Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389959 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6390 on: September 16, 2016, 03:50:17 pm »

"Talking is a nonoption."

"Also looks like it's exorcism time Steve. There is really no reason to use the camera until we know how it works. Nobody wants another Cowbell Incident."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6391 on: September 16, 2016, 05:16:38 pm »

"Well, I'm releasing my blog then."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6392 on: September 16, 2016, 05:31:46 pm »

"No. You are not. At the Very Minimum you will wait until the Barrier is up before you start leaking information like a busted pipe. The legal team Will go over and censor classified data. Loose lips sink ships Agent Frazz. And you know how Akras feels about data leaks. Choose wisely."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6393 on: September 16, 2016, 05:44:45 pm »

"Well, then i am not doing Jack-Shit until the barrier is up. Excuse me for trying to get some of our public image back."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6394 on: September 16, 2016, 05:48:55 pm »

"To be blunt. That ain't going to be plausible for a good three months. Wait for people to forget."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6395 on: September 16, 2016, 06:09:55 pm »

"Well, until i get my blog, i am doing nothing. Bye."

Frazz stomps off. All the kobolds shoot Tal a glare and stomp off too.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6396 on: September 16, 2016, 06:25:41 pm »

"Aren't I normally the childish one, Tal?"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6397 on: September 16, 2016, 06:52:58 pm »

"Yes."

"Agent Frazz. I will explain to you later why exactly it is that you aren't currently allowed to have a blog and why it's an extremely poor idea to attempt to talk to the currently livid Terran population."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6398 on: September 16, 2016, 06:54:01 pm »

"I do understand. I just refuse to do anything until you say I can. I really don't see what needs explaining."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6399 on: September 16, 2016, 06:56:56 pm »

"If you understood the reasoning, you wouldn't be acting like an adolecent child. Although. Technically seeing as how you are functionally an adolecent dragon. Teeeeechnically the behaviors might be occuring due to you going through dragon puberty. Actually that's something medical should look into. Be interesting to know how dragons go through puberty and what changes during it."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6400 on: September 16, 2016, 06:58:49 pm »

"Heh, Frazz is gonna get testipops!"

"Tal, if they're sniping at us with out-of-date surplus, can't we use our superior sniper rifles and snipers to snipe them?"
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6401 on: September 16, 2016, 07:02:19 pm »

"Yes. Wear an exo while doing that though. Lucky shots from surplus are still lethal."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6402 on: September 16, 2016, 07:05:10 pm »

Zach assists in drawing up a power and/or range boost circle for himself in a safe place, then assumes the lotus position and throws off the aim of the NG via TK

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6403 on: September 16, 2016, 07:07:23 pm »

Tal steps into the manifestation circle to see if the entity is just too damn lazy to get off of him.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6404 on: September 16, 2016, 07:31:22 pm »

Zander will stop day dreaming and make his way to the nearest building. And make his way building by building if necessary crushing all who get in his way. Jon and Vigil are probably following him, Zander will also drink his tea instead it should last until he gets there.

(Edit roof top jumping not feasible)
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 07:35:07 pm by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??
Pages: 1 ... 425 426 [427] 428 429 ... 612