Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389992 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6375 on: September 15, 2016, 10:26:40 pm »

"And that. Magi Zachary is why it's better to test the limits in a controlled manner rather then risking uncontrolled variables in combat."

"Vigil. You retreat towards the compound if a retreat is called."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6376 on: September 15, 2016, 10:28:28 pm »

"I can do that."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6377 on: September 15, 2016, 10:29:44 pm »

"Then you're approved to go. Prioritize hacking apart things that look expensive."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6378 on: September 15, 2016, 10:33:34 pm »

Vigil will go to R&D and see if they can quickly make him a D001 style scythe for his suit, as well as pad its armor a bit, without sacrificing to much agility.
« Last Edit: September 16, 2016, 03:01:28 pm by zomara0292 »
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6379 on: September 16, 2016, 08:55:56 am »

Jon will refill his ammo backpack and grab an exosuit for himself too. Mostly for the increased protection, than the improved physical capabilities. The augs do a better job at it anyway.

"Alright, I'm ready."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6380 on: September 16, 2016, 10:22:56 am »

If Jon wanted extra protection, R&D could fit some extra armor platings onto him to turn him a little bit more into a walking Tank. It'll slow you down even further, though. But they assure you that nothing short of a HEAT Missile or a Gauss gun is going to hurt you.

Also nothing appeared in the Manifestation circle. "Hmm.. want me to try taking pictures with the camera, boss?" Steve asked
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6381 on: September 16, 2016, 10:52:30 am »

I don't think I need speed for this. So extra plating is go. It can be taken off later, right?

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6382 on: September 16, 2016, 12:44:04 pm »

Yep, you are very modular.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6383 on: September 16, 2016, 12:51:51 pm »

"Cant we try, like talking to everyone? To be fair none of this wouldve happened if we did that in the first place."
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6384 on: September 16, 2016, 01:14:19 pm »

"Cant we try, like talking to everyone? To be fair none of this wouldve happened if we did that in the first place."
"Wasn't possible they can't see the gate, and they wouldn't have taken no for an answer. But let's do this if we're going to do this."

( I'm going to assume we're all in position now)

Smoke grenades then go go, rushing through the smoke with doggos throwing grenades and planting explosives. Taking out any who get in Zander's way.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6385 on: September 16, 2016, 01:24:32 pm »

Also Zander uses the uber adrenaline everyone else should be shooting at their positions, espically Aria at the vechiles.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6386 on: September 16, 2016, 02:25:45 pm »

Jon will take care of the infantry with the repulsor. Should they bunch up into a larger group, he'll sweep them with the Vulcan. Similarly, vehicles with light enough armor for the Vulcan to punch through will also get sprayed with lead. Heavier vehicles get the rocket treatment.

Any artillery guns or ammunition storages get hit with the repulsor (until the gun barrels warp, and in the case of ammo - till it explodes.)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6387 on: September 16, 2016, 03:04:24 pm »

That might be a problem.

See, the National Guard sets themselves up quite a distance away from you, Artillery-firing distance, in fact. And with people taking potshots into the company from everywhere, you could bet your ass that they're going to see you coming out.

The Element of surprise is nearly impossible here, the moment you step out through that door, people with guns are encouraged to shoot at you. And they're going to know of your location.

You'll have to quite literally fight through most of the city to get to them, and this is the US we're talking about. Almost everyone has guns and are just begging for an excuse to use them.

It will be a bloodbath and you know it. People are going to die, most of them are going to be civilian.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6388 on: September 16, 2016, 03:13:44 pm »

"Weeeee should probably talk to them"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6389 on: September 16, 2016, 03:45:59 pm »

"I'm pretty sure we are long past talking."
Pages: 1 ... 424 425 [426] 427 428 ... 612