Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389982 times)

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6360 on: September 15, 2016, 09:02:14 pm »

"Well I'm ready to go and the sooner the better , Jenny if you cover us while we do it I'd feel much better. But whenever you're ready Jon i'm good to go."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6361 on: September 15, 2016, 09:08:23 pm »

"I'd recommend both Jenny and Aria cover from a range. Gauss fire is more then enough to total a vehicle."

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6362 on: September 15, 2016, 09:22:11 pm »

Aria makes a quiet noise of consent to that part of the plan.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6363 on: September 15, 2016, 09:23:37 pm »

"Recommending anyone taking part gear up in an exosuit to disuade damage."

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6364 on: September 15, 2016, 09:27:54 pm »

"I cant hide as well in an exosuit, but, if we have spare shielding around, I can possibly. . . Tank?" Vigil looks at Aria to see if he used that term correctly.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6365 on: September 15, 2016, 09:32:29 pm »

"This is not a video game, Vigil.It is a forum game. Tal, I just figured out a use for wasps: cannon fodder."
Zach will suit up, "Instead of possessing the dude, I reckon I could flip the truck. Maybe not completely lift it, but tilt it enough to tip its center of balance too far. What else do they have that I can wreck? I think I could flip anything up to five tons."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6366 on: September 15, 2016, 09:40:14 pm »

"Vigil. To be blunt. I don't expect you to be capable of retreating. Which makes me concerned about putting you in the field against trained soldiers who use real Tactics. Even with orders you've demonstrated an inability to know when it's a good time to make a retreat and you've demonstrated an inability to know when your body is completely FUBAR to the point of a Mission Kill. In fact. You've demonstrated Defiance when your CO tells you to sit the fuck down so the medics can stop you from bleeding out. We're going for a Blitz. A hit and run. Not an attempt to sieze their position. You won't have backup. Unless you can Guarentee to me that when Jon or Zander calls for a retreat, that you retreat no questions asked. I'm not letting you go on this raid. The goal isn't to get hit. It's to inflict As Many casualties as possible without getting hit."

"Zachary. No. You aren't going. Your efforts are much better spent with long range psionics. Maybe we can draft up a circle to extend your range from and spend some monkeys to enhance it. How does dropping five tons of force on every vehicle they have while sitting in the compound sound?"

On that note. Start updating the darned Manifestation Circle already. Entity's getting antsy prolly.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6367 on: September 15, 2016, 09:42:17 pm »

"Honestly just be a distraction don't focus on any one truck, if they're distracted that's less bullets heading our way. Vigil this might help too," Zander tosses him a sprayer with the uber adrenaline in it.

"Use that and I suspect you'll be able to go slicing and dicing vehicles like some anime sword wielding protagonist. Slice some vehicles and get out, we'll take care of the rest."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6368 on: September 15, 2016, 09:48:49 pm »

"Yup, found him." Ki and Kai Comm'd when they went to check on E001.

The Manifestation circle gets updated, Steve had the bright idea of looking for runes on the Camera then copying it onto the circle as well in case that's what the detecting thing is.

By now, that slight annoyance at Tal's throat becomes a light choke already, you can still breath, sort of. But it definitely feel like something's very pitifully trying to choke you.

But then again, if this escalate far enough it might crush your throat!
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #6369 on: September 15, 2016, 09:49:46 pm »

Aria nods at Vigil, since he got the term right.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6370 on: September 15, 2016, 09:58:20 pm »

"Oi. Entity. Into the damn circle. If ya want attention it'll let ya talk."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #6371 on: September 15, 2016, 09:58:41 pm »

"I can retreat! I can also negotiate!"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6372 on: September 15, 2016, 10:04:39 pm »

"Frazz. You don't use tactics. I will conceed the point that you retreat, which is good. However frankly? They have a fuckton of Anti Air over there. You'd be shot out of the sky. Insufficient armor. Perhaps we can get R&D working on an exosuit your size at some point. For now though I'd really rather not risk you when we don't have backup available."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6373 on: September 15, 2016, 10:16:03 pm »

"I don't know, outside of meditation, whether I need line of sight, power decay over distance or what my range even is."
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6374 on: September 15, 2016, 10:21:47 pm »

"On Betsy's shapness, If you ask me to retreat, and I can see a place to retreat to, I will retreat."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..
Pages: 1 ... 423 424 [425] 426 427 ... 612