Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 389948 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6420 on: September 17, 2016, 07:23:06 pm »

((Psst. Bold your actions.))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Moshpit in the science labs: The Foxhound story)
« Reply #6421 on: September 17, 2016, 07:36:53 pm »

Zach will get an intern to give him camera view of the NG

Zach then tests whether this counts as Line-of-Sight by attempting to jerk a sniper rifle out of a guy's hands.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6422 on: September 17, 2016, 11:34:33 pm »

How will Zach get an Intern to give him Camera view of the NG?
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #6423 on: September 18, 2016, 12:06:03 am »

Laptop with camera access
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6424 on: September 18, 2016, 02:13:20 am »

Yes, but where is the Input? there's no direct line of sight for a Camera from the company's building to see them. Recon drones can't get close enough due to Triple-A's and Akras never had the chance to upgrade their Sattalites with awesome new Magitech and they're all shut down.

Edit: I mean, I suppose we could cheese it and give E002 a Camera..
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 06:17:30 am by vkiNm »

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6425 on: September 18, 2016, 12:10:28 pm »

The assault is a go. Akras's automatic defense system had brought you some breathing space to and from the Gatehouse, and with the potshooters already taken cared of [along with half a dozen building that's now on fire..], the advancing team have little trouble getting out. Jenny and Aria moves up to the Gatehouse to provide overwatch. Also meant that there's no rifles for Zach to jerk off either. [Bow chicka-bow wow.]

Most of the roads here have been blocked off, car wreckage and several other junk forming barricades in a futile attempt to stop you from going any further.

Zander and his Doggos break away from the group in an attempt to flank an enemy a mile away. Kicking the front door in, you find yourself inside the lobby of Sif Industries, there were several confused receptions and cleaners there when an armed man burst into their lobby like that.

A second later the receptionist screams and smack the big red 'PANIC' button, causing sirens to blare as the magnetic blast door drops behind you. The four Company securities present reaches for their pistols only to be gunned down by your Doggos using their back-mounted MAG Assault Rifles [With custom Belt-fed mechanism.]

Their bodies were practically torn into two as powerful MAG rounds rip and tear into their bodies, Kevlar not being able to do shit against Mil-grade ammunition.

Looks like you might be stuck here inside a company building, Security are presumably on their way to protect company assets.

Meanwhile, Jon and Vigil moves down the road, covered from behind by Jenny and Aria. So far nobody's got the balls to oppose you just yet, you did see Zander busting into a building and also the Mag door closing behind him, though.

There's likely going to be some more resistance at the barricade just up ahead, probably setting up a kill zone. Or you can try doing what Zander is doing and try going through via buildings..

Your Radar ears picked a signature coming your way fast, still many turns out, though. It's likely to be a flying thing with how straight of a line it's going.

Steve and Tal attempted and Exorcism circle, but just by going [Remove source reaction:E006] like usual doesn't seems to work. It's as if the ward reacted but without recognizing a source!

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6426 on: September 18, 2016, 12:37:04 pm »

Zander will gun down any incoming guards, he will then proceed forward. Laser rifle should be able to cut a hole through the door, he will then exit.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6427 on: September 18, 2016, 05:56:01 pm »

Using your Navigation system on your HUD, you make your way towards the side of the building so that you can melt through it to get to the other side, Things are getting really hectic now.

Interns are running, screaming and flailing, Security are pouring in, your Doggos are doing a fine job keeping problems off of your back, their assault rifles firing and firing until their barrels glowed, if this is just one building, they wouldn't make it past the second one before they need their ammunition storage reloaded.

While causing the largest mass shooting ever faced in their company's history, you hear a sort of humming.. and a quiet 'vrrrr-' and that was when a threaded done rolled in from the corner where you're running towards, timed just right that by the time it's barrel came into sight, it's dual Vulcan Gatling guns began to BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRT with reckless abandon down range at you and your doggos.

The tracers are hitting the floor and walls, rapidly getting closer to you. You have only precious second to react!

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6428 on: September 18, 2016, 06:09:50 pm »

Tweak the ward. Entity seems not all there. Therefore lets fill in its form's location with Existence.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6429 on: September 18, 2016, 06:13:17 pm »

"Jon. Your call. Down the middle, side route, or cut a hole in the wall to follow zander?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #6430 on: September 18, 2016, 06:15:23 pm »

Turn and using the laser Rifle melt the barrels using the laser rifle, can't shoot if the front is melted. 
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6431 on: September 18, 2016, 06:21:42 pm »

Your Doggos leap out of the way as you bravely stopped to draw a bead with your rifle, squeezing the trigger and slicing a beam of laser through some potted plastic plants and towards the drone, it's own tracking calculations already done and you can feel the force of many.. MANY .50 cal bullets trying to throw off your aim, your HUD starts showing angry red as your Exosuit is getting hit, pieces of it's armor shattering and coming off, your screen starts to be filled with Alerts as you try to hold your aim at it's barrel.

Auto injectors stabs it's needles into your spine and began to inject combat medicine into you as a critical failure was detected in your right leg, Whatever sharp pain you've briefly felt were washed away in an instant.

Your beam finally burns through the drone's weapon, igniting it's ammunition storage and causing a glorious explosion that sent exploded bullets and shrapnel in every direction, you barely dodge a flying minigun!

Tal tweaks the ward and filled the entity's location with existence, it seems annoyed and try to choke you harder.

Okay, now it really does feel like you're being strangled. Although a half-heartedly one.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6432 on: September 18, 2016, 06:26:21 pm »

Mm.. Now lets try forcing it out of Existence. Thing shouldn't be here after all.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6433 on: September 18, 2016, 06:28:10 pm »

"Zander might need some help, and it's better if we don't split up. I'll burn a hole through the wall."

Melt a hole in the building Zander's in and help him out. If the Repulsor isn't enough to open a way through, fire a rocket.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #6434 on: September 18, 2016, 06:52:21 pm »

The Repulsor is enough, you just need a little patience. Not a lot of things can withstand the heat of the sun's surface.

It's going to take you a couple of minutes to melt a wall to get to Zander.
Pages: 1 ... 427 428 [429] 430 431 ... 612