Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390820 times)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4230 on: April 15, 2016, 10:48:38 pm »

How do you plan to research into PETA? Akras are pulling assets out of spying them because they know shit's about to go Nuclear soon now that they point Foxhounds at it.

Also, 002 informs that he could definitely add killswitches to the Virus, several of them if one isn't enough. He's a Wizard, after all. But he can only add to the original, superior and more powerful victims of the curse. Anyone who got cursed afterwards won't have the same killswitch, but that shouldn't be a problem since they'd only be about as good as a shitty rusher. And Any bloke with a gun with sufficient caliber can stop a rusher provided they are far away enough.

And if the city's law enforcement and everyone else can't handle a few of that inside a confined building, then they probably don't deserve to live.

002 said he'll go wait at the testing chambers and prepare a rune for one. Just bring someone you don't particularly miss and he'll curse 'em. And just to be nice, the killswitch for this one will just be him yanking the energy he spent out of the person so he'll be back good as regular.

Also, as for the range.. well, he's got to go poke someone himself for it to take hold.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4231 on: April 16, 2016, 12:09:19 am »

"Can he make an animal survive it?? I remember seeing a movie once, where a monkey was the virus origin."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4232 on: April 18, 2016, 03:34:34 am »

"We don't want animal vectors. Very very very very very very bad idea."

"Also Frazz. We have a science experiment to do later. We are going to quantify your luck in mathematical terms via the occult. I want to know why you are so damned lucky."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4233 on: April 18, 2016, 10:17:06 am »

"Well why didnt you just ask me? I am very lucky because i have been a lifelong follower of RNGesus. For he is the Topdeck, The Mulligan, and the Reroll. Amen.
*All of the Wiznerds nod in agreement*
"But seriously, i bet its something to do with my exposure to Pyramid Head. !aybe he controlled probablility or something." 
((i like the concept of luck being almost a form of trait, in that select people are born with it, similar to Phsychic abilities or whatnot. Kinda like in Romantically Apocalyptic.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile
« Reply #4234 on: April 18, 2016, 03:09:35 pm »

((...LordPorkins, you realize you don't control the Wiznerds, right?))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4235 on: April 18, 2016, 03:33:40 pm »

((Twinwolf, you do realize these are wiznerds who love DnD right?))
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4236 on: April 18, 2016, 03:37:04 pm »

((I do. I'm just getting kind of annoyed about a non-GM making actions for NPCs. In Tal's case, it makes sense; he actually has the authority to order people to do stuff, and said controlling is done IC through orders.

Frazz has no authority and LordPorkins just controls NPCs.))
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4237 on: April 18, 2016, 04:21:14 pm »

((I do. I'm just getting kind of annoyed about a non-GM making actions for NPCs. In Tal's case, it makes sense; he actually has the authority to order people to do stuff, and said controlling is done IC through orders.

((+1.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4238 on: April 18, 2016, 04:57:00 pm »

((+1.))
((ditto))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4239 on: April 18, 2016, 06:09:30 pm »

((Fair enough. I just assumed that would be fairly In Character for them. Never again then! until i mind-enslave all of you))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4240 on: April 18, 2016, 06:11:30 pm »

((Get an IC reason for Frazz to be able to fully control the Wiznerds, including reactions, and then it would be fine.))
Sigtext!

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (5/6) Killed the unkillable.
« Reply #4241 on: April 20, 2016, 10:14:50 am »

"I'll take Kitten. Cause why the fuck not?"
((found this gem, someone should bring this up to Tal ICly))
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4242 on: April 20, 2016, 10:19:02 am »

((I cant. Also, my animal codename is... Reptile.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4243 on: April 20, 2016, 11:57:58 am »

((vkiNm, the shared doc...?))

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4244 on: April 24, 2016, 02:15:47 am »

Castle Defense 2: PETA Headquarters, "Absolute inconspicuous"

Today was another successful day. Your squad have recently returned from a daring raid against the cissy facist imperial scum that called themselves the Corporate and liberated several scores of monkeys and useful resources right out of the highway. There were some shootings, and some people died, but it didn't matter so much, you've got the loot and you made those homophobic cissy scum bleed a bloody nose.

You've all been doing this for quite some times now, and apparently you did it well enough to become PETA's Enforcers, taking on the most dangerous of jobs and hurting the Corporate scum the most. Making the world a better place mission by mission!

You've already put the loot away, and are all enjoying some R&R In the common's room, where you're offered free beer and drinks of whatever's available as well as food. Real, good food. Stir-fried salad with meat imitations, of course. Most of everyone is a Vegan here, since meat is murder. And you're no filthy murderer, you've already evolved.

Right now, the others are either resting, training or attending an assembly. What will you do?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2016, 06:33:22 am by vkiNm »
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.
Pages: 1 ... 281 282 [283] 284 285 ... 612