Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390816 times)

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4260 on: April 25, 2016, 07:25:29 pm »

"Even if they arent zombies they are clearly insane and should be terminated for that reason alone, besides they are causing issues to the people downstairs."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4261 on: April 25, 2016, 08:51:05 pm »

"We need to lock down this part of the facility from the rest anyways no matter what it is". Saul goes to grab his M240 and alerts the bosses to lock down this part of the building.

"Fuck no to dying here with you hippies, form up and lets set up an ambush for whatever the hell it is. So grab whatever the hell you need and lets move."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4262 on: April 25, 2016, 08:58:00 pm »

Locking down part of a place? What is this, some sort of multi-billion mega-corporate building?

the best you'll get is yelling at a bunch of PETA members to throw tables and other heavy objects over a door and hope it holds. And that'll probably only work for this side of the room, not the various other exits from the assembly room.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4263 on: April 26, 2016, 12:54:43 am »

Can we lock down the building at all?? Is there a control center with cameras perhaps, we should at least have that.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4264 on: April 26, 2016, 12:57:54 am »

Whatever method of communication you may have that's more advanced than two cans attached to a string would prove a risk of Corporate scum finding you.

Also no, there is no lock down for a megastructure residential complex that you're sharing with several thousand nonPETA people.

You could still try having people pile heavy stuff on the door, though.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4265 on: April 26, 2016, 02:16:07 am »

(There's non peeta members, damn that complicates things. also wouldn't a complex such as this have a security room??)

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4266 on: April 26, 2016, 02:19:19 am »

Jill will peek around the corner to see what the big fuss is about.

((RIP Jill))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4267 on: April 26, 2016, 02:25:25 am »

(Also how many peeta members are there available and whats available armaments and explosives. Final question is there at least compentant member i could send to watch the security cameras)

((RIP JILL))

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4268 on: April 26, 2016, 02:36:42 am »

Jill will be noping back to the group if she sees anything bad.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4269 on: April 26, 2016, 03:17:54 am »

(Important question, what floor are we on and are there any windows or vents nearby?)
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4270 on: April 26, 2016, 11:38:55 am »

(you'll need some corporate grade security room to have it be any effective for a building this size. Smaller rooms with cameras are just begging to be hacked in.

There is a total of about a thousand PETA members of varying involvements.

You are on floor 75 of the 100 floors. Near the top. There are many windows and vents.

PETA is reasonably armed with older weapons and explosives. Mostly makeshifts, but some are cheap Russian surpluses too. No drones though, and still uses Kevlar.)

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4271 on: April 26, 2016, 11:40:22 am »

Jill sees a bunch of giggling people biting the shit out of fleeing screaming fellow members, the whole assembly room is a mess!

The guards with sticks seems to have been overwhelmed, getting bit in the neck and shoulders.
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 11:43:38 am by vkiNm »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4272 on: April 26, 2016, 12:27:34 pm »

Bolts charges out of the storage closet he repurposed into a mechanists worst nightmare. He appears to have a cardoor strapped on to his left arm, and carries a over-under shotgun. He also has what appears to be a dummy covered in scrap metal slung onto his back.
"HaHa! Ive waited for this moment my entire life! Steve! Get me a sample of UnunPentium as well as a few vending machines! Im going to start welding our new driver onto a bus!"

He then runs towards the garage, assuming the path is clear. If not he starts climbing the stairs and heads to the buildings roof.

"Remember guys! Hounds start coming in on round 7!"
« Last Edit: April 26, 2016, 12:31:13 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4273 on: April 26, 2016, 01:15:15 pm »

(So let me get this straight, tal basically onleshed zombies in front of peta's hq which also happens to be a massive apartment complex and is most likely in a city, tal, i do believe when shit hits the fan the company will have a axe to grind.)

Sophie stands on over watch for now, demanding information from the others on what the hell is going on down there.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4274 on: April 26, 2016, 01:29:31 pm »

((Tal approved of demolishing an entire district. This ain't just gonna kill the complex~))

((He absolutely did set up multiple failsafes. Projected total eradication in 20-50 years.))
Pages: 1 ... 283 284 [285] 286 287 ... 612