Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390821 times)

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4245 on: April 24, 2016, 09:25:32 am »

What anyone in their right mind would do. Brag about their mission success. . .  and over exaggerate.

"And there I was, facing off with three of those carnivorous hatemongers, half a reload of my trusty BBs in my gun. Just. . . 10. . . shots. . . left. Their shotguns were trained on me as they chewed on their meatsticks, smirking like they had me cornered. Which, obviously they did. 'We'll make you eat meat' they said. 'Well, I'll make you eat lead', I replied. One of them cocked their gun, and we all knew what time it was. So, you know what I did?"
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4246 on: April 24, 2016, 03:09:28 pm »

"Yeah you stood there while I shot them all, please its bad enough that you force your appetites on me. Don't lie about what really happened too. Well I'm going to go beat the shit out of the punching bag or something, see yea".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4247 on: April 24, 2016, 05:26:40 pm »

"Hey! I distracted them. Its not my fault that PETA ran out of actual weapons. At least I had my BB to distract them. And. . .  Hey! I saved you several times myself! Prick!"
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4248 on: April 24, 2016, 06:27:48 pm »

Jill cleans the blood off of her Katana, staying close enough to hear, but far enough to not be the main focus of the group.
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4249 on: April 24, 2016, 07:31:27 pm »

Sophie is relaxing singing the oh so classical song spring time for Hitler and getting a few odd stares from the other people in the building, stares she doesn't even notice.
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4250 on: April 24, 2016, 07:53:54 pm »

"I dunno, you guys still sounded pretty damn awesome. Showed those carnivorous hatemongers what-for!" Steve grinned from the story told, the others who gathered to listen nodded in agreement as well.

"You know we've got real guns too, right? why are you still using that BB gun anyway?" One of them asked.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4251 on: April 24, 2016, 08:07:26 pm »

"Because it was my fathers. And his fathers before him. And they all supported PETA with it. I come from a long line of animal right supporters, and I intend to uphold that lineage though both symbolism and though a long standing career with them. And I still kicked butt with this thing."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4252 on: April 25, 2016, 12:18:07 am »

There appears to be some commotion in the assembly room, but it's probably nothing..

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4253 on: April 25, 2016, 02:35:40 am »

"Does anyone else hear that?"
« Last Edit: April 25, 2016, 02:38:16 am by piratejoe »
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4254 on: April 25, 2016, 04:05:53 am »

Saul who was about to head to the gym, one of the few good things about this place. Pauses, hand on spear listening to the noise.

"There supposed to any events or something today"??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4255 on: April 25, 2016, 05:04:44 am »

"But karaoke night is Thursday!" Jill says, exasperated, "And I need to defend my title!"
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4256 on: April 25, 2016, 05:18:27 pm »

"What are you all talking about? What did you- oh that? That's probably nothing. What was I talking about?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4257 on: April 25, 2016, 07:13:27 pm »

People are seen scattering out from the assembly room, yelling something about people being high as weather balloons and biting people.

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4258 on: April 25, 2016, 07:19:45 pm »

Sophie curses in german before saying "Probably zombies of the communist kind." she then goes to get her gun

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4259 on: April 25, 2016, 07:21:24 pm »

"It can't be zombies. Zombies aren't real. Maybe its just some lepers on a bad batch of opium."

Pages: 1 ... 282 283 [284] 285 286 ... 612