Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 390824 times)

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile
Re: Castle: Foxhound Squad (Someone just had eldritch cowbabies)
« Reply #4200 on: April 12, 2016, 11:31:49 am »

"Frazz. That is a terrible fucking idea."

"Let me clarify. We already know where their headquarters are. They are absolutely not a lowdown organization, they are an organized terrorist group that regularly bombs, goes on killing sprees, and abducts innocents. A dragon isn't going to do jack fucking shit against the nuts. Remember. PETA is a an Extremist Organization. Read as literally completely fucking insane. The only cure for their mental cancer is death and no amount of rehabilitation will fix them."

"We do not want to draw attention to Akras. Keep in mind we have an incorporeal expert on summoning Right Here in the room. Know how Gate Creatures are terrifying the first time you see them from afar? Imagine those just manifesting in their headquarters enmasse. Close Quarters Combat speced Dwellers."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4201 on: April 12, 2016, 11:38:50 am »

"You want to summon Dwellers.... Onto earth... And then attempt to weaponize the,... by dropping them in an area and letting them run rampant.

"DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW STUPID THAT SOUNDS?????"
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4202 on: April 12, 2016, 12:31:13 pm »

"Keep in mind Akras produces weapons Specifically designed to terminate Dwellers. Keep in mind that 002 Did summon and control Dwellers pre-ascension. Keep in mind Dwellers are unable to reproduce in most standard forms. Keep in mind that civilian casualties don't matter in the slightest provided the job is done. After all, any civvies local to the PETA Headquarters could very easily be members of PETA."

piratejoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Obscure References and Danmaku everywhere.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4203 on: April 12, 2016, 01:46:55 pm »

"I will admit Frazz has a point,summoning dwellers on earth to destroy PETA is not in the company's best interest,just imagine how quick the media will jump on the company the second they find out that one of those things was created here if even one of them managed to escape for five minutes,the company would be ruined! Hence i advise against the use of dwellers on earth if they are leaving the premises sir."
Battleships Hurl insults from behind thick walls, Destroyers beat up small children, Carriers stay back in the kitchen, and Cruisers are a bunch of tryhards who pretend to be loners.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4204 on: April 12, 2016, 01:54:33 pm »

"False on all counts. Do I need to remind you that we don't actually need to be anywhere in the vicinity for the Dwellers to be created? There is absolutely no way to link it to Akras. We don't need to Make them until the summoner reaches the deployment site. The media won't be trying to find a company who did it because the things are very clearly not human. Odds are is they'll try spinning it as an undead apocalypse, would get more readers that way then just trying to find yet another company doing something they shouldn't. Which again, is impossible to track down."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile
« Reply #4205 on: April 12, 2016, 02:19:12 pm »

" Im sorry Tal, but this is still not a good idea. Theres too many ways to tie this back to us, and also its just plain Immoral. What other company has access to monsters like this? Furthermore, what is the number 1 cause of all fucked-up situations in movies? Scientists messing with stuff they shouldnt!!! Which is exactly what we are doing! Also, Newspapers wouldnt post apocalypse stories! Whats more interesting to the public? Crazy rantings of tin-foil-hat people or a Company-wide scandal? This is a bad, bad, bad, bad, very bad idea.

Edit: "Also, since its not human, the public will probably immediately jump to it being an experiment or similar result of corporate evil! Theres no way something of this size has stayed hidden on earth this long. Also, we don even know the full capabilities of the Denizens. They might be able to burrow!! And what happens when they decide to just dig down 100 feet and we end up with reports of aliens attacking Mexico?!?!"
« Last Edit: April 12, 2016, 02:21:33 pm by LordPorkins »
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4206 on: April 12, 2016, 02:35:13 pm »

"There are no ways to tie this back to us. Magic doesn't exist, remember? And this is a clandestine black operation kind of deal, we aren't going to have anything that would point things to Akras on anything. That means that the summoning or anything related to this isn't going to be performed here."
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4207 on: April 12, 2016, 03:03:21 pm »

"As much I don't like the idea of dropping dwellers anywhere on earth, Peeta certainly deserves it. I've had my encounters with them as well so no lost tears for them, so as long as we have a plan too make sure they the dwellers don't go into the world. I'm with this plan and remember we're not the only company with Gate technology on this planet, and if we play it right the public don't have to know it was monsters."
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4208 on: April 12, 2016, 03:15:35 pm »

"We aren't making Denizens Frazz. Those would be.. Inefficient and too visible. Just swarms of Rushers and maybe a handful of Knights. We can very likely control them sufficiently to keep them centralized in the PETA Headquarters. After PETA is dead it really doesn't matter where they go. We can ensure they are incapable of reproduction and therefore will eventually get killed off by local law enforcement and PMC's. Hell, done right and they'll look more or less human. The media would Love to talk about PETA starting a zombie apocalypse."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID
« Reply #4209 on: April 12, 2016, 03:25:39 pm »

((vkiNm, check your PMs...))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4210 on: April 12, 2016, 11:58:18 pm »

Vigil is off in the pool area, again, running underwater with weights on his legs to keep him held down, in order to do speed and strenght training. This time, though, he has several medical and emergency responds personell on the ready, on the off chance that he starts to drown before he reaches the other end and back.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4211 on: April 13, 2016, 12:46:01 am »

[I did check the PM. What are you trying to get me to look at?]

"Well, they want us to get rid of PETA by any means necessary, right? I don't think they'd want us to just kick down the doors and gun everyone down. That'd be a Media Clusterfuck." Maximus offered his two cents into the argument.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4212 on: April 13, 2016, 09:38:07 am »

"Kicking down their doors and attempting to gun everyone down would also be a tactical clusterfuck. They'd have the Defender's Advantage. Compared to if we just summoned a swarm of Dwellers in the middle of their headquarters, they'd lose their Defenders Advantage and there would be no link to us whatsoever. Likely the media would assume PETA had a bioweapon go wrong."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile
« Reply #4213 on: April 14, 2016, 06:16:38 pm »

"Some are sure to escape but any that do survive we can pick off later. I'm all for this plan".
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #4214 on: April 15, 2016, 02:22:39 am »

"Anyways! 002! In theory, how many monkeys would you require to summon an army similar in size to what you had at your Estate pre raid? Dragon not included."
Pages: 1 ... 279 280 [281] 282 283 ... 612