Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391213 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Ah. Nvm

Frazz decides to wait until security shows up to distract the specimen
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Seeing as no one is protesting, Zander will get Floor G10's Gauss pistol. And Jon, being one of the few combatant on a floor filled with nerds, had his request for floor G16's Gauss pistol accepted. The rumors that he's going to be joining with Foxhound soon might've did some favor to that as well.

Tracking 001B through the Cam, it seems that since the Security pressence on that floor have been wiped out or fled, the creature was left to roam about unmolested. So far it seems to be wandering aimlessly, but it's getting uncomfortably close to the fire escape stairs.. you think that the fire escape is going to definitely be big enough for it to traverse the floors if it choose to.

And by gods, floor G17 is a mess. The amount of blood, gore and sparkling, broken electrical equipments would make box office anywhere for setting up the mood for a horror film. Muted sobs could be heard as whichever trapped employees tries hiding from 001B and not make a sound, but they are just mere mortals and their situation is pants-crappingly terrifying.

The large big-enough-to-fit-a-tank elevator opens up for Foxhound to accept the teams in..
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Zach. I want the location of 001B pinpointed and broadcasted. All squads, be ready to shoot the moment we hit the destination floor."

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"Tal, it's getting very close to the fire escape stairs. By the time you get to G17 it could be on the stairs. I am marking its location on a minimap, updated every point-one of a second using the motion sensors. You should have a second minimap tracking it... right about... now."

Attempt to distract it from the stairs in all ways possible. Activate the water sprinklers, isolate it with blast doors, flicker lights on and off (until the squads get there), anything to distract it.

((How do fire escape stairs work underground anyway?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

"Hey, headless voice in the sky. Think you can find the files the research team made on the autopsy of that Denizen the clone was made from? Maybe we can find a solid weakness for when we fight it, from there."
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"We literally only need to hit it in the skull with a few Gauss rounds."

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Attempt to distract it from the stairs in all ways possible. Activate the water sprinklers, isolate it with blast doors, flicker lights on and off (until the squads get there), anything to distract it.

((How do fire escape stairs work underground anyway?))

Is the Jazz music still playing? If it is, this is awesome....

wait.
WATER SPRINKLERS?!?!

My plan just got 1000% more effective
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Is the Jazz music still playing? If it is, this is awesome....
wait.
WATER SPRINKLERS?!?!
My plan just got 1000% more effective
Your plan will get yourself killed. Water conducts electricity and there is no way you can not get soaked yourself. Also you risk killing or injuring all the people on the same floor, including combat teams.

"Hey, headless voice in the sky. Think you can find the files the research team made on the autopsy of that Denizen the clone was made from? Maybe we can find a solid weakness for when we fight it, from there."
"I can only do so much and I only have one tablet to do everything on. I'll try though."
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"You do realize we have two computers in our barracks right?"

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[The Fire escape stairways underground is simply a large enough stair ways that allow a good number of people to retreat away from the fire and smoke in an orderly fashion and not get trapped in case the elevator stopped working.]

The elevator moved down a floor to G11 and picked up the security and combat teams from there as well.

Blinking lights and Sprinkling water doesn't seems to be bothering 001B too much, and unfortunately the only blast door in that floor was at the Bioengineering lab, which have been ripped out of it's hinges.. but at least the water is helping with the blood and cleaning some slimes off of 001B.

Currently you have, not including Foxhound squad itself,
16 Rookie combat squad members from 4 different virgin squads with MAG Assault Rifles,
8 Corporate Security personals with MAG Assault Rifles and grenades.

Smooth Jazz is also still in effect. Shit's so smooth you could probably slide all over it through the facility.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Those with low to mid caliber weapons. Aim for soft spots. Eyes, insides of mouth, gaps in the armor. Those with explosives, throw them when in range. If you pop one in its mouth, all the better. Those with high caliber and Gauss weapons, aim for the easiest to hit part. Priority being the Skull. For the new arrivals, we are going to put down Denizen 001B. Either a clone or offspring of Denizen 001. The fuckwits in the labs thought it was a good idea and they've payed the price. We get to clean up their mess. Most weapons will do exactly jack shit to it. So aim for soft spots. If you feel like soiling yourself, point and shoot. It'll buy you a second to finish emptying your bowels."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

In all honestly, nothing that Tal said calmed down the gathered rookies that have never been to hell and back several times before. They're tensed, but at least now they have an idea on what to do.

"Do you think they'll give us a bonus for this?" the bear of a man known as Maximus asked, he towers pretty much everyone in the elevator.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"At the very minimum it'll likely give us sufficient sway to directly commandeer manpower and assets for nongateway activities. A small offsite research and manufacturing team might be a good investment. The higher ups holed out upstairs are probably shitting themselves, so they likely won't put up much of a fight if we press the issue immediately after this.."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Yes well lets make sure we don't push them to hard, I'd hate to make any higher ups enemies.....But let's focus on the task ahead before we get ahead of ourselves, how do we want to handle this thing Tal. Bring it up the stairs somehow and have a firing line ready for it maybe??
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"I may have two computers, Tal, but I only have one Rosetta Tablet, unless you've got one and left it up here. Speaking of bonuses I know what I'm asking for, but that can wait until this thing has been put down."

For the sake of the rookies, activate the sprinklers in bioengineering to clean the blood off the bodies there and have a very quick glance everywhere for survivors, not that I'm expecting anyone who's seen the thing to still be alive bar people manning cameras.

"Oh and just a heads up guys, things may be a little... wet... down there. Don't slip."
Pages: 1 ... 87 88 [89] 90 91 ... 612