Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391228 times)

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frazz disables his electro-stick, and tries to find a nearby moniter to keep track of the specimen

((Ya know, a stun baton might actually be useful in the field.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frazz found some security monitors at G16's Security room where Jon and a couple other Securities are at, mostly waiting and watching.

001B seems to have satisfied itself with the floor and slithers out to the Stairs and is climbing..

Zach's decision to keep the water sprinkler on sort of work and not at the same time, while a good bit of blood have been watered down and cleaned, some intenstines and gore got clogged up in the drainage system, and you just know that the Plumbers are going to be cursing your names for weeks afterwards.. The floor might even flood if the water kept flowing!

He did manage to see some survivors huddled inside the locked security room, though. Some Scientists who were either fast or lucky enough to lock themselves inside and try very, very hard to stay very, very quiet. And Ted from Accounting.

The elevator moved down to G12 and picked up 4 more Security Personals.

Currently you have, not including Foxhound squad itself,
16 Rookie combat squad members from 4 different virgin squads with MAG Assault Rifles,
12 Corporate Security personals with MAG Assault Rifles and grenades.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frazz Sees if the water connects to a metal part that connects to the scientists, or similar.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

"Tal. Think we have enough people to keep a constant, retreating, firing line on that thing. In case we don't manage to kill it with the gauss pistol? You know, that big, what if we should always prepare for.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Aria has her Gauss Rifle. We really only need to hit it a few times."

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

@Frazz
Most of everything is wet on floor G17, and a lot of everything is metal. And a lot of that is touching the scientists.

The smooth Jazz were momentary drowned as there was a groan of metal bending, on the Camera people who is tracking 001B can see the creature ripping out the door to G16 off with ease. The immediate medical interns that's been working on dissecting the corpses decided that the announcer can go fuck herself, drops everything they're doing and run screaming away from the serpentine monster.

"Ah, shit. Looks like it's here amigos." G16's Security supervisor said grimly as he press a few buttons and sounds the emergency alarm on the floor to get everyone to evacuate or hide somewhere safe, red lights are flashing as the urgent cry of siren clashes with Smooth Jazz.

And Smooth Jazz is winning.

The Elevator moved down to G13 and picked up 4 more Security Personals.

Currently you have, not including Foxhound squad itself,
16 Rookie combat squad members from 4 different virgin squads with MAG Assault Rifles,
16 Corporate Security personals with MAG Assault Rifles and grenades.

It's getting a little crowded in here, you can tell the operator to skip the other floors and head straight to where 001B is at if you want, or continue to stop along the floors to get more people with guns, up to you. And if you want that Prototype laser gun from G15, you're going to have to radio someone to bring it to the elevator now too.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We definitely have sufficient people. The only ones  that really matter are the people with Gauss weapons and the people with explosives. Skip the darned floors. It'll make retreating easier if we don't have an overcrowded elevator. There is such a thing as too many troops when you're in close quarters combat.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

I'm in favour of skipping the floors.

If possible, overload a light above its head, causing it to blow and shower the thing with hot glass and sparks.

"Hmm... I wonder... I want to try something but it will cause you to not see unless you have thermals or night vision goggles."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 02:43:47 am by Insanegame27 »
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Zander prepares himself, sliding up against the wall steadying his aim on the door with his gauss pistol ready to fire on the denizen.

Boys now I know this is y'all first rodeo, and you weren't expecting this. Neither were we, but now we're in a situation where we have to fuck up this fuckwad or it will fuck us up. No choice gentlemen you run you die, but if you stay and fight there's decent food, better rooming, and you get to see your families again. So pull yourselves together gentlemen if Foxhound can kill a Dragon by ourselves, we can kill this fuckwad together. What do you boys say eeeh???
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 04:54:28 am by Romans »
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Grips on rifles tighten, teeth grinding, fists punched the air as the gathered rookies and security whooped "OORAH!"

The Elevator comes to a stop at G16, and the contents of it's bowels spills out into the hallway to take up positions. Thanks to this handy little minimap on your HUD, you can see what's going on here, looks like you're going to have a bunch of people running out of that door soon to flee from 001B.

Zach overloads a light bulb that's directly over 001B, sparks of light and glass exploded downwards like a makeshift mine onto the creature, but it's thick skull protected it from getting anything more than superficial cuts. It did seems to cause it a small moment of confusion, giving the fleeing interns an extra second.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 05:46:11 am by vkiNm »

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

People with gauss and explosive weapons are to enter the north room and open fire/toss explosives. Deaths of interns and collateral damage are not a concern. Should the creature reach halfway across the room, retreat back to the elevator and move to the next floor.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

((Could you mark where cameras are on that diagram?)) "Good Luck, guys. Did anyone get me a drone?"

Attempt to gain control of the nearest stair-capable drone and direct it to the firestairs up/down to 001B
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

You can assume that the Cameras covers enough angles to not worry about blind spots. And unfortunately, hacking and activating a drone is a whole different level than gaining access to cameras and the sprinkler. Try as you might, there's a physical lock on the drones that needs to be authorized by the engineers who work on them, probably to prevent opposing corporate from taking over the whole building using your own drones.

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

Follow Tal's order to enter the room and shoot the Denizen with the Gauss Rifle. Aim for wherever would be easiest to hit. Skull preferable but not required.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

Attempt to keep blowing light bulbs over 001B in an attempt to distract it and/or expose its weak spots to make them easier to hit.

((Would I be correct in assuming the Plumbing department won't be the only ones cursing my name? All that broken glass on the ground isn't going to make the janitor happy, and a similar deal for whoever has to replace the light bulbs XD))
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 07:19:55 am by Insanegame27 »
Pages: 1 ... 88 89 [90] 91 92 ... 612