Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  

Poll

How many licks does it take to get to the center of a Tootsie Roll Pop?

One.
- 0 (0%)
Two.
- 0 (0%)
Three.
- 0 (0%)
The world may never know.
- 0 (0%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Voting closed: April 10, 2016, 09:48:36 pm

Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 612

Author Topic: Castle: Foxhound Chronicles (Choking your Bad Dragon in the Void)  (Read 391225 times)

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Follow Tal's order.
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
  • Now back to our regularly scheduled bark.
    • View Profile

"Oi. Quit that Zachary. We can't hit it if we can't see it. Not to mention BRIGHT FETHING FLASHES intefere with shooting."
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 07:25:56 am by Kevak »

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

Frazz hits the Elevator Call button.
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Uh, the elevator is on this floor.))
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Frazz is in the security room with Jon and 2 other Securities, he can't hit the Elevator call from there.

He'll have to go through armed men stacked up on both sides of the hallway to go to the Elevator call button.
Jon was the little sherman who could until he got hit by a repurposed tank gun.

LordPorkins

• Bay Watcher
  • Unrelated to DukePorkins
    • View Profile

((Thats what i did.))
Īlul Thuveg-Ellest
Rete Sano-Pima
Tormuk Dul-Orax
Kar Pum-Sisha

zomara0292

• Bay Watcher
  • Its a lie. he is still an escaped lunatic brony.
    • View Profile

Vigil is going to get people the heck out of there, because, why would you leave people to their deaths if they are actively trying to save their life. Without harming yours.
I hear a piranha is good eating.  I have a spear; I'll be fine!
The Pilot and their cargo handlers paused when they saw that the entire camp is covered in eldritch runes coated in blood. And rotting monkey corpses everywhere..

They decide that they didn't get paid enough for this..

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((I'm fairly sure Frazz will not succeed in pushing past the armed security people. Nor would he likely be allowed to use the elevator when it is part of the retreat plan

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Zander follows Tals orders, ready to dodge if the things faster then anticipated.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Quite a few things happened in the span of a few seconds.

Firstly there was Frazz who had attempted to push through the hallway full of armed men, unsurprisingly it was unsuccessful and he was shoved back away from the formation as everyone is very tense right now from the possibility of actually dying right here right now and never seeing their families ever again, so they're not taking any bullshit from anyone.

Then the door to the dissection room is kicked in by Aria, that knocked aside an Intern girl, can't possibly be older than 24, Dazing her as she suddenly find herself struck in the face by a door then her back slams into the wall next to said door. Aria carries the momentum and rolls into the room and smoothly up into a kneeling position with her Gauss rifle raised and leveled on the monster, at this range, compared to what you've been shooting at extreme range before, it's a piece of cake to try and go for it's skull.

Next comes in Virgil a fraction of a second later, he grabs the nearest Intern, which happens to be the stunned lady, and throw her into the hallway. There's still at least 10 more fleeing into the general direction of the door and it's going to clog it up real bad real soon..

A couple of Security and Rookies made it through, with the Security already having their grenades armed with a push of the button, out of the two, one of them managed to throw a HE at 001B.

.. The grenade landed a few feet away from where he had been aiming and rolled a little further, the creature is still well within it's blast range.

The second security, however, did not manage to throw his grenade as he locked up in fear from seeing such a terrifying monstrous creature, 001B decided to reaction fire at the man holding a beeping thing in his hand, it's Spike pierced halfway through him, blood and gore exploded out from his back through his useless security vest and it's momentum carries him  to the nearby wall behind him, pinning him to it, killing the security immediately. He didn't even manage to cry when his whole body goes limp, his hand dropping the armed grenade and it rolled towards the door..

Then Maximus manage to make it through the door, his auto shotgun beginning to swing for 001B as he spots the rolling grenade.

Insanegame27

• Bay Watcher
  • Now versio- I mean, age 18. Honestly not an AI.
    • View Profile
    • Steam ID

"MAXIMUS! GRENADE! RIGHT FOOT! IT'S PRIMED!"

((It is by the right foot, right?))
Power/metagaming RL since Birth/Born to do it.
Quote from: Second Amendment
A militia cannot function properly without arms, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without tanks and warplanes, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear tanks and warplanes, shall not be infringed.
The military cannot function without ICBMs, therefore the right of the people to keep and bear ICBMs, shall not be infringed.

vkiNm

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

[Yep, by the right foot.]

~Neri

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"Punt the bloody grenade. Aria open fire."

Romans

• Bay Watcher
  • More of an abstract Concept
    • View Profile

Following in after Maxiumus, Zander bringing the Gauss pistol up to bear against 001B.
Crazy??I was crazy once they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy?? I was crazy once, they put me in a room, a rubber room, with rats. I hate rats, they drive me crazy......Crazy??

Twinwolf

• Bay Watcher
  • Probably hanging around Forum Games and Roleplay
    • View Profile

((Part of the action was to shoot it...))
Shoot it. Multiple times, if possible.
Sigtext!
Of course, Twin is neither man nor woman but an unholy eldritch abomination like every other Bay12er. The difference is they hide it better.
Quote from: Caellath on IRC
<Caellath>: Twinwolf, your thirst for blood has been noted.
Pages: 1 ... 89 90 [91] 92 93 ... 612