Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13

Author Topic: Pantheon II OOC Thread (???/10) Always taking people  (Read 7343 times)

micelus

• Bay Watcher
  • If you wait long enough, it moves.
    • View Profile
Re: Pantheon II OOC Thread (10/10) Waitlist Open
« Reply #135 on: August 24, 2015, 06:50:50 pm »

What happened to all my essence?
Do you hear that, Endra? NONE CAN STAND AGAINST THE POWER OF THE DENTAL, AHAHAHAHA!!!
You win Nakeen
Marduk is my waifu
Inanna is my husbando

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #136 on: August 24, 2015, 08:41:31 pm »

Me, Micelus, and Leonardo have teamed up to hunt the titans. We've slain two now. Someone else joined us, their character is Hestel, but I forget who plays as them. Leonardo crafted a race last turn, I just posted about mine. There was some fighting and artifact destruction in the south, not too sure what happened there. A bunch of gods have died going 1 on 1 with titans. A few magical items have been created. I made an intelligent divine killing scythe, Leonardo crafted a golden amulet which boosts attack, there is a voidstaff which does... something. I am not very sure of the going ons of the south, someone involved may need to give you an update there.

As far as the three titan hunters are doing, well, we're hunting titans.
Haha, I don't know how to get started, but if possible I really wanted to get started with the whole god of knowledge and stuff, to that I'm probably going to need power and essence, so do you think its possible that I can join you guys (the titan hunters)? Should I ask this kind of thing in character? I feel like I'm going to difficulties with god speak and such. Also I'm kind of lost as to just where to begin, am I supposed to describe my god? I'm not entirely sure whether or not I'm a voidborn at this point. I just feel a little clueless, you know what I mean?

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod
« Reply #137 on: August 24, 2015, 08:51:47 pm »

You have an essence of form so you can create a shape for yourself. I would recommend doing that and asking IC. The game is designed so that no one has any idea what they're doing.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #138 on: August 24, 2015, 08:57:48 pm »

I see, that makes sense, thanks that clears up a lot.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #139 on: August 24, 2015, 09:33:24 pm »

Well it doesn't clear much up  :P but at least you know you're in the same boat as the rest of us.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #140 on: August 24, 2015, 09:43:01 pm »

Well it doesn't clear much up  :P but at least you know you're in the same boat as the rest of us.
Ya, but I mean, now I don't have to worry as much for sounding like an idiot I guess haha.

Ardas

• Bay Watcher
  • Skippity-Bap-Pap for your soul
    • View Profile
« Reply #141 on: August 25, 2015, 03:42:32 am »

I am Hestall. And opportunity is what I thrive on. Micelus knows how I play my gods, of all people :D

Sl4cker

• Bay Watcher
  • clouds are pretty :)
    • View Profile
« Reply #142 on: August 25, 2015, 05:03:11 am »

I broke Karokassa's book, not realizing I had to consume a living being to actually achieve godhood. So I went and stole some Ancient essence after I realized Managone and co. were all teaming up on one dude. This is why I am considered a thieving bastard now.

Also, another knowledge god? You and me are gonna have some competition, Thīkutzuden.
Quote from: Empiricist
I mean no one wants dead whales and abortion clinics juxtaposed with each other, but it's just something that happens! Like false vacuum decay!
carrot cakeu

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #143 on: August 25, 2015, 11:12:59 am »

Nilonix

Nilonix reveled in his new power. Finally, Nilonix's hunger was satisfied, power drawn from knowledge enhanced with the stability of rock. But already, Nilonix could feel another desire. This time, it was not as destructive as Nilonix's crave before, in fact it was the very opposite; the yearning to create. Once, Nilonix was hollow, but now-

I am whole.

The declaration was spoken in nonsensical gibberish, yet all who heard it automatically knew the meaning behind the words. Nilonix used it's new-found power to create itself, well, itself. Nilonix envisioned itself; For the top, a glowing, blue and faceless humanoid created from constantly moving and changing words, holding forbidden knowledge that could drive insane those who looked too closely for their own good. Below it was a fleshy and bulbous mass, dark as pitch and covered with constantly appearing and disappearing eyes staring at every direction. This was supposed to be it, however, Nilonix did dark things to gain it's power, and that treachery would stain Nilonix's being until Nilonix was no more.

On Nilonix's back were wings, made out of the same substance as his lower half, complete with the countless eyes. On the tip of each of Nilonix's wings were talons, every one having eight toes pointing forward and two pointing backward, constantly trying to grab something, and not letting go when something is given to them unless under command by their master. And instead of a faceless and humanoid head, a blue crow head looked around at the gods and goddesses surrounding him.

My apologies for not contributing anything to your great battle, but I must be off. Farewell. Saying this, Nilonix turned around and flapped his wings once before flying back towards the Crystal Plains. A singular bit of power was all well and good, but Nilonix knew it needed more.

You only had a divine essence, not an essence of form. You need a form essence to make a body...

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #144 on: August 25, 2015, 05:42:41 pm »

Hey, I was trying to communicate with your  team in game Spiderking, sorry if I screwed up how the communication works, I just have no clue. Sorry.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #145 on: August 25, 2015, 05:48:21 pm »

Hey, I was trying to communicate with your  team in game Spiderking, sorry if I screwed up how the communication works, I just have no clue. Sorry.

Micelus is really in charge. Talk to them.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #146 on: August 25, 2015, 05:52:06 pm »

Micelus is really in charge. Talk to them.
Haha, these god names make a little bit confusing, who's Micelus?

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
« Reply #147 on: August 25, 2015, 05:55:52 pm »

The mother of sins is their title, I don't remember the actual name. Its listed on the update under the gods section.

ttlovepie

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #148 on: August 25, 2015, 05:59:20 pm »

Ah, that makes sense, he probably'll read this conversation and we can figure something out right?

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #149 on: August 26, 2015, 08:55:14 am »

So what happen after I "die"? I got really confuse on what was going on due to som IRL stuff recently and the lack of time.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 13