Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35

Author Topic: Two Fold C9++: (3/15) Town Victory: Mutual KO - no replacement after all  (Read 49563 times)

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (10/15) Day 3 reveals one less victim than expected.
« Reply #360 on: September 04, 2015, 10:21:08 pm »

I'd also like to point out to any scum out there that town is p screwed atm so stop nightkilling us plz.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #361 on: September 04, 2015, 10:23:39 pm »

I lot of it is meta where I've seen the most townie people turn out to be scum in other mafia games, with little to no tells, you weren't part of the RVS and even if you are scum you are scum hunting for the opposing team appearing town, right now I really don't trust you as much since you hopped in on the stage where it's easiest to act like a townie, combine that with the fact I couldn't get a good read on Mask and you could very well be scum.

So Tea If you were scum would you prefer mafia or werewolves and why.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #362 on: September 04, 2015, 10:33:48 pm »

I don't think I would play this way as scum because scum are not only trying not get lynched but also trying not to get killed off. That's why I especially like Teneb for scum because I get the impression that he's holding back.

I think I'd rather be a werewolf, because it's unique to this setup and because based on what we know so far, seems like there's less town vs wolf power. Which means more skill involved and the greater possibility of having a defector to help keep the lynch off of you that may even be able to protect you at night while being investigating as town. Hbu

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #363 on: September 04, 2015, 10:46:19 pm »

I think I would rather be mafia, sure it's tried and true but if I play like town and try to find werewolves, and not focus on town it could make the town ignore me more, since I would be helping them.

Who would your ideal scum partner be for whatever team you are on.  Mine would be Dampe right now because it would be easy enough to let him take the heat, prosecute him a bit and appear as not on the same team as him, if it wasn't this situation I wold rather have Arcvasti since he seems like an experienced player and could help me be a better mafia, and he would not try to cover for me if I messed up, publicly at least.
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #364 on: September 04, 2015, 11:18:14 pm »

I wold rather have Arcvasti since he seems like an experienced player and could help me be a better mafia, and he would not try to cover for me if I messed up, publicly at least.

This is literally my first game of Mafia. I've played a couple casual games that were over in a couple minutes or at cons, but those are markedly different from the Bay12 variety.

Yeah, I'm not really sure who to go after next. We lynched The Moonlit Shadow because we lacked any decent information. I honestly thing that those of us that are active should just pick lurkers randomly and goad them into action until we know more things.

Teneb

You're Not Mafia for sure[Unless you're a Godfather or whatnot, but that way lies madness], but I'd still say you're fairly scummy, and not just because you voted me. You were lurking before that and you seemed to have been participating in other games of Mafia concurrently, so it wasn't IRL stuff like with FallacyofUrist. Plus, you voted me with less then a paragraph of justification and then didn't respond to my defenses when most everyone else thought I was innocent. Looking at your post history, you've got internet problems from a cable or something, so I'll give you as many extends as are needed to give you the chance to give yourself a decent defense, but otherwise my vote is on you for sure.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling

notquitethere

• Bay Watcher
  • PIRATE
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (12/15) Day 2 begins with blood - No replacements right now...
« Reply #365 on: September 05, 2015, 03:49:32 am »

Teneb
I'm not buying Arcavasti as scum. Their analysis is too on point. Why are they better than all the lurkers?
I never got a response for this, did I? There were way stronger targets so why did you try and push a mislynch on a town looking player?

TheDarkStar

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #366 on: September 05, 2015, 06:37:23 am »

fillipk:

I lot of it is meta where I've seen the most townie people turn out to be scum in other mafia games, with little to no tells, you weren't part of the RVS and even if you are scum you are scum hunting for the opposing team appearing town, right now I really don't trust you as much since you hopped in on the stage where it's easiest to act like a townie, combine that with the fact I couldn't get a good read on Mask and you could very well be scum.

Why is not participating in RVS bad? How/Why do you think Tea is scummy if you can't read him?
Don't die; it's bad for your health!

it happened it happened it happen im so hyped to actually get attacked now

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #367 on: September 05, 2015, 09:47:33 am »

fillipk:

Why is not participating in RVS bad? How/Why do you think Tea is scummy if you can't read him?
i said my reasoning in the post you quoted, it's easiest to appear town if you miss the RVS stage, and Tea wasn't there for it, and neither was 4madkwolf the person he replaced. 

Why do you feel the need to protect tea from my meaningless questions anyway, it makes you both look more like scum you know.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #368 on: September 05, 2015, 10:26:46 am »

God, life dont want me to play mafia QQ.

I will try get time to post on sunday.......
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Teneb

• Bay Watcher
  • (they/them) Penguin rebellion
    • View Profile
« Reply #369 on: September 05, 2015, 12:37:46 pm »

Replacement Request. Sorry, but I am too stressed (and with too unstable a connection) to play mafia right now.
Monstrous Manual: D&D in DF
Quote from: Tack
What if “slammed in the ass by dead philosophers” is actually the thing which will progress our culture to the next step?

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #370 on: September 05, 2015, 08:45:29 pm »

Varee

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #371 on: September 05, 2015, 08:49:18 pm »

I continue not to be impressed with DarkStar, who pops in every 48 hours to ask a lazy question of a high activity inexperienced player. I think his focus is off. I do not know how much of this is a playstyle thing since he played similarly in our last game (tho he was rly obvscum then.) Here he is slightly more thoughtful.

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #372 on: September 05, 2015, 08:54:43 pm »

Actually, Dampe

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #373 on: September 06, 2015, 12:03:25 am »

Well I know this might be a weird thing for me to ask but can we start making reads?

Me,Teneb,Doctor and Dampe havent been doing much but I got to wonder, fillipk, why do you rank Doctor as not so scummy?

FOU,NQT : Well I am kind of disappointed I didnt get to post much day two so my day 1 action is kind of a mute point now.

For my vote though, I kind of expected to get lynch already and I am kinda surpsied on how many not so active player is in the game (about half). If I got to pick between the four, I would go for Dampe.
His post seem the most unproductive and maybe he just need a bit of pressure to get out of the wood work?

Also maybe both team picked a single target last night? And I will be grateful if there is any question you want me to answer and life dont hate me so much for wanting to play mafia.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #374 on: September 06, 2015, 12:20:59 am »

Who do you actually find suspicious?

What do you mean by making reads?
Pages: 1 ... 23 24 [25] 26 27 ... 35