Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35

Author Topic: Two Fold C9++: (3/15) Town Victory: Mutual KO - no replacement after all  (Read 49614 times)

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (12/15) Day 2 begins with blood - No replacements right now...
« Reply #330 on: September 01, 2015, 10:53:35 pm »

To clear things up unvote and then say stuff to separate it The Moonlit Shadow
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
  • Still a demilich, despite the 4e and 5e nerfs
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (12/15) Day 2 begins with blood - No replacements right now...
« Reply #331 on: September 02, 2015, 12:09:27 am »

Day should be over, but it's still on until I am not dying in LAN modded minecraft.
The Cyan Menace

Went away for a while, came back, went away for a while, and back for now.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #332 on: September 02, 2015, 12:46:01 am »

Day end (2/3 extension votes counted; no third extend vote found.)

Day 2 ends

Votecount:
TheDarkStar
FallacyofUrist
Teneb
Comrade Shamrock - The Moonlit Shadow
Varee
Arcvasti - Teneb
Dampe - Notquitethere, Tea
Notquitethere
The Moonlit Shadow -  Comrade Shamrock, Fillipk, TheDarkStar, Arcvasti
Fillipk
Tea

Not Voting:
FallacyofUrist, Varee, Dampe, Doctor McTallik

The jeering reached a high point, the crowd shuffling and bumping each other, pointing fingers. Some kept quieter than others, while the roar of the remaining citizens drowned out even the loudest person. But, two people were pushed forward to be killed; there was a slight pause before either moved, and then when they did the crowd surged forward and swarmed the one on the left. The Moonlit Shadow barely had time to scream before someone had shoved a gag in their mouth, and tied up their wrists and ankles. The body was submerged in the square's fountain, and soon the wriggling stopped. When they didn't turn into a wolf, the body was hauled out and searched, only to reveal they had nothing on them at all.
The Moonlit Shadow has been lynched. They were a Vanilla Townie.

Night 2 begins
And will end in 46 hours, Thursday 10:00 PM Mountain Time
The Cyan Menace

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (11/15) Day 2 begins with blood - No replacements right now...
« Reply #333 on: September 03, 2015, 11:39:43 pm »

I'm processing the night now.
The Cyan Menace

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: Two Fold C9++: (10/15) Day 3 reveals one less victim than expected.
« Reply #334 on: September 04, 2015, 12:12:05 am »

Night 2 Ends
The rising sun shines upon a somber gathering. Comrade Shamrock's body, covered with bruises, has been dragged to the gathering place; he isn't breathing, his face is deformed beyond recognition, and most of his bones are shattered. But his was the only body found; everyone else still stands in front of you.
An empty building crumbles in the distance as the day opens.

Comrade Shamrock has been killed. He was a Town Tracker.

Day 3 begins

Votecount:
TheDarkStar
Fallacy of Urist
Teneb
Varee
Arcvasti
Notquitethere
Dampe
DoctorMctaalik
Fillipk
Tea

Not Voting: TheDarkStar, Fallacy of Urist, Teneb, Varee, Arcvasti, Notquitethere, Dampe, DoctorMctaalik, Fillipk, Tea

Day ends in 72 hours, Tuesday, September 8, 10:00 PM Mountain Time.
DoctorMctaalik has been poked, and will be up for replacement starting Monday if inactive

I will be gone from Friday afternoon to Monday afternoon.
« Last Edit: September 04, 2015, 12:16:51 am by flabort »
The Cyan Menace

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #335 on: September 04, 2015, 12:16:17 am »

Moonlit Shadow was lynched yesterday, not Dampe
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #336 on: September 04, 2015, 12:17:14 am »

Moonlit Shadow was lynched yesterday, not Dampe
Typo. :P
The Cyan Menace

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #337 on: September 04, 2015, 12:19:28 am »

When does the day end?

Teneb

I disliked Teneb's first post. I feel like the explanation of OMGUS when no one asked for one is more there to look like he's being helpful than anything. He's not using it to ask a more than surface level question or to present any of his own thoughts. I also dislike his question toward FallacyofUrist, though I am having trouble articulating why - the tone of it strikes me as "discrediting" rather than "curious," is the best way that I can. He later asks Moonlit what Moonlit's going to do about their trouble finding people suspicious, and then spends a couple of posts insulting roo. That's the sum of his D1 efforts.

His D2 post in which he asks Arcv and FoU a question each and generally posts that he's concerned about losing two townies per night is okay. The vote on Arcv for the in-depth nightkill spec rather than actually looking @ people's behavior is sort of boring, but I'd guess he finds Arcv scummy regardless of his own alignment. He does seem pretty happy to skate though the game and leave it up to everyone else to put actual opinions out there, in general.

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #338 on: September 04, 2015, 12:21:10 am »

Dampe I know your busy but that one post from you yesterday was really anti town, why did you do it?

I'm pretty overloaded with schoolwork, but I'm still in on this.
Unless I state otherwise, just add

flabort

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #339 on: September 04, 2015, 12:21:25 am »

When does the day end?
Edited in already. Tuesday afternoon, unless there is an extension.
The Cyan Menace

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #340 on: September 04, 2015, 12:33:46 am »

If Arcvasti is truly a full Cop (regardless of whether Town Cop or "Town" Defector Cop), there are definitely 2 more mafia left, since that'd be TTTTCCI at least, which is Power Tier 2, which is 3 maf. So let's not get complacent.

Is it bad that I kinda think Dampe is town because I feel like the mod would be less likely to fuck up the names if Dampe was a different alignment from Moonlit??

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #341 on: September 04, 2015, 12:45:50 am »

Not at all, really I'm just letting him know and seeing what else happens also you could be wrong, he might have messed it up cause it was the other lynch option, also if there are 3 maf it's 4 scum vs six town 2 maf 2 werewolves so time to revisit old people. 

Better post later promise with reads and such.

Varee

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #342 on: September 04, 2015, 12:56:55 am »

Well I am back (kind of) I skimmed yesterday posts but I am sure I missed some stuff. A single death tonight is also quite interesting too.
Living on the opposite part of the world is sometime a problem

Tea

• Bay Watcher
  • ~
    • View Profile
« Reply #343 on: September 04, 2015, 12:57:29 am »

You should vote someone besides you.

Arcvasti

• Bay Watcher
  • [IS_ALREADY_HERE] [FRIENDSHIPPER:HIGH]
    • View Profile
« Reply #344 on: September 04, 2015, 01:04:54 am »

Teneb

I disliked Teneb's first post. I feel like the explanation of OMGUS when no one asked for one is more there to look like he's being helpful than anything. He's not using it to ask a more than surface level question or to present any of his own thoughts. I also dislike his question toward FallacyofUrist, though I am having trouble articulating why - the tone of it strikes me as "discrediting" rather than "curious," is the best way that I can. He later asks Moonlit what Moonlit's going to do about their trouble finding people suspicious, and then spends a couple of posts insulting roo. That's the sum of his D1 efforts.

His D2 post in which he asks Arcv and FoU a question each and generally posts that he's concerned about losing two townies per night is okay. The vote on Arcv for the in-depth nightkill spec rather than actually looking @ people's behavior is sort of boring, but I'd guess he finds Arcv scummy regardless of his own alignment. He does seem pretty happy to skate though the game and leave it up to everyone else to put actual opinions out there, in general.

For the record, I Investigated Teneb overnight following a similar chain of logic and they're Not Mafia. Doesn't rule out them being a Werewolf, but that's something, at least.

Flabort, was Comrade Shamrock killed by Werewolves or Mafia? Its not quite clear from the flavour text. If they were killed by Werewolves, thank you whoever the Docter was. I totally thought I was dead last night.

I need to sleep now, but I'll have more contributions later.
If you expect to live forever then you will never be disappointed.
Spooky Signature
To fix the horrid default colour scheme, follow the below steps:
Profile> Modify Profile> Look and Layout> Current Theme> (change)> Darkling
Pages: 1 ... 21 22 [23] 24 25 ... 35