Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57

Author Topic: You are a Dungeon  (Read 47294 times)

Tomcost

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
Re: You are a Dungeon
« Reply #210 on: July 06, 2015, 06:46:50 am »

So, do we save our points for the next floor, or do we get another skeleton in?
I guess that it depends on which enemies we get today.

Ukrainian Ranger

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #211 on: July 06, 2015, 06:51:15 am »

Getting one more skeleton archer (5+10) can't hurt our defence
War must be, while we defend our lives against a destroyer who would devour all; but I do not love the bright sword for its sharpness, nor the arrow for its swiftness, nor the warrior for his glory. I love only that which they defend.

Whisperling

• Bay Watcher
  • Indefinite.
    • View Profile
« Reply #212 on: July 06, 2015, 07:28:42 am »

+1 to not killing

and +1 to trying to communicate via undead charades

+1

Hawk132

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #213 on: July 06, 2015, 07:30:50 am »

About this communicating - what do we even want to say?
Perplexicon: A New Arena - Abandoned, but feel free to give it a read.

Cheesecake

• Bay Watcher
  • Hello.
    • View Profile
« Reply #214 on: July 06, 2015, 07:45:57 am »

Who he is and what he wants, first and foremost.
I wish I could unwatch a thread because every time I look at this I can feel myself dying faster
Dying of laughter?
Dying of pure unbridled hatred, actually.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #215 on: July 06, 2015, 08:30:39 am »

+1 to not killing

Breaking News

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #216 on: July 06, 2015, 08:51:26 am »

+1 to not killing

+1
Do the charades! Or just use 1 DP to create a chalkboard and some chalk.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #217 on: July 06, 2015, 09:48:52 am »

Finally checked out this game. Looks pretty good. Hopefully it won't die.

Spears are sorta not usable with shields.
This is entirely wrong. I mean oh my god. It's amazingly easy.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Hiddenleafguy

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #218 on: July 06, 2015, 10:10:14 am »

fillipk

• Bay Watcher
  • Everything is going as planned
    • View Profile
« Reply #219 on: July 06, 2015, 10:50:55 am »

+1 to communication but we should also see if we can get an archer with an arrow aimed at him, just in case
Giving waitlisted people the ability to murder non-responsive players was a great idea. Need to do that more often.

Ozarck

• Bay Watcher
  • DiceBane
    • View Profile
« Reply #220 on: July 06, 2015, 04:08:18 pm »

+1 to communication but we should also see if we can get an archer with an arrow aimed at him, just in case
-1 the archer, for this reason:
Day 3
However shortly afterwards you feel a jolt to your consciousness, and your entire being seemingly screams a warning as you sense some ... thing entering your Domain bearing an aura of power that makes you naturally afraid. Scared you cast your senses outwards, and are confused at what you see. A seemingly old human male strolling through the graveyard in somewhat dull black clothes with a faded red jacket, as your senses arrive the man pauses and looks up towards where your 'eyes' would be if you had one with a smile before speaking,

"Well isn't this child an interesting one, you managed to get something fairly useful for your Heart. I've seen other children get books, or wands for their Heart that can at most give them the power to cause a spark, but you actually got the vessel for a Lich King's soul even if it is an incomplete vessel at that. It has been a while since something interesting happened in this world, I wonder if you'll manage to cause something fun to occur for once ..."

So, to sum up, it jolts our consciousness, our being screams a warning, it has an aura of power, we are afraid and scared, and it considers us a child (i.e. no threat to it). Shooting it, or even aiming at it, can only irritate it. Now, it wants us to "do something interesting," so it is highly unlikely it is initially hostile to us, and therefore, our best bet is diplomacy. nd that means NOT pointing sharp things at it.

vjmdhzgr

• Bay Watcher
  • Hehehe
    • View Profile
« Reply #221 on: July 06, 2015, 04:09:56 pm »

Day 3
However shortly afterwards you feel a jolt to your consciousness, and your entire being seemingly screams a warning as you sense some ... thing entering your Domain bearing an aura of power that makes you naturally afraid. Scared you cast your senses outwards, and are confused at what you see. A seemingly old human male strolling through the graveyard in somewhat dull black clothes with a faded red jacket, as your senses arrive the man pauses and looks up towards where your 'eyes' would be if you had one with a smile before speaking,

"Well isn't this child an interesting one, you managed to get something fairly useful for your Heart. I've seen other children get books, or wands for their Heart that can at most give them the power to cause a spark, but you actually got the vessel for a Lich King's soul even if it is an incomplete vessel at that. It has been a while since something interesting happened in this world, I wonder if you'll manage to cause something fun to occur for once ..."

So, to sum up, it jolts our consciousness, our being screams a warning, it has an aura of power, we are afraid and scared, and it considers us a child (i.e. no threat to it). Shooting it, or even aiming at it, can only irritate it. Now, it wants us to "do something interesting," so it is highly unlikely it is initially hostile to us, and therefore, our best bet is diplomacy. nd that means NOT pointing sharp things at it.
+1 definitely this.
EDIT: at the same time though, maybe trying to be as interesting as possible would be better. I say we get our skeletons to do this [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0[url] while we have our zombies perform Thriller, and while all this is happening we have captain bones sneak up behind the seemingly old human male, and assassinate him.
« Last Edit: July 06, 2015, 04:14:07 pm by vjmdhzgr »
Its a feature. Impregnating booze is a planned tech tree for dwarves and this is a sneak peek at it.
Unless you're past reproductive age. Then you're pretty much an extension of your kids' genitalia

DAPARROT

• Bay Watcher
  • More parrots
    • View Profile
« Reply #222 on: July 06, 2015, 05:04:59 pm »

Day 3

+1 definitely this.
EDIT: at the same time though, maybe trying to be as interesting as possible would be better. I say we get our skeletons to do this [url]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTgFtxHhCQ0[url] while we have our zombies perform Thriller, and while all this is happening we have captain bones sneak up behind the seemingly old human male, and assassinate him.
no,we want to live,don't threaten him
I should probably introduce the actual plot soon
7/11 guy, bringer of the apocabeepse. Uplifter of threads. Herald of the hive.

Iituem

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
« Reply #223 on: July 06, 2015, 05:23:44 pm »

-1 to threatening, he is almost certainly a god.
Let's Play Arcanum: Of Steamworks & Magic Obscura! - The adventures of Jack Hunt, gentleman rogue.

No slaughtering every man, woman and child we see just to teleport to the moon.

FallacyofUrist

• Bay Watcher
  • Blatant furry. Also a hypnotist.
    • View Profile
« Reply #224 on: July 06, 2015, 07:14:01 pm »

-1 to threatening, he is almost certainly a god.
-1 to threatening, he seems very dangerous. I think he's not some sort of god, but more likely some sort of anti-hero.
A Thousand Treasures (And You).

Would you like to play a game of Mafia? The subforum is always open to new players.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 [15] 16 17 ... 57