Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31863 times)

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

We move on towards the light. The cave seems too dangerous.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Give him the map we found and some food.
He accepts the payment and continues on his way. You now have 3 slices of bread left.

Crusch sighs to herself over what happened, after much internal thoughts she decides to try to slither into the hole.
You slither through the hole with some difficulty, falling abit and landing on the ground. You hear a loud, low rumbling sound coming from in front of you, and a large yellow bulb lights up in front of you.

We move on towards the light. The cave seems too dangerous.
You continue onwards, only to later discover that one of your cubs had wandered into the cave when you weren't looking!
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

-.- I return to the cave, weapons in hand, ready to retrieve my cub from enemies.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch focuses her thoughts on the yellow thingy, she decides to approach the yellow thingy slowly but cautionally

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Go in.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Travel to a new city with Burger and Bot.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

-.- I return to the cave, weapons in hand, ready to retrieve my cub from enemies.
You enter the cave, and hear scuttling all around you as the small spiders lining the floor disperse. They were obviously the source of the heat signature. You can see two other, bigger heat signatures down the hall.

Crusch focuses her thoughts on the yellow thingy, she decides to approach the yellow thingy slowly but cautionally
You begin to approach it and it buzzes to life, and appears to be a giant screen, glowing a vibrant yellow. Words appear on the screen "HELLO USER. WHAT TASK WOULD YOU LIKE TO PERFORM?"

Go in.
You follow the torch-lit path down into the bowels of the cavern, and find a small glowing orb that seems to pulse with light, atop an engraved stone altar.

Travel to a new city with Burger and Bot.
You decide to pack up and head to another city. Luckily, the dog informed you of where he had just been recently, a small city off in the distance, just following the road. You begin to proceed down the road with Burger and the robot. The robot is white, with a large head, and small green triangular eyes. The head is proportionally too big for the body. It can also talk. "Hello. You two must be my new users. My last ones died in a deadly crossfire. I escaped because they were the worst marksmen in the galaxy. Also, you ought to now that I've been feeling rather depressed lately." You continue down the road, heading towards the city. The bread you have will only last you and Burger 2 days, at the very most.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If there are any stops on the way to the city, scavenge from the buildings. Otherwise, hunt and scavenge for food the old fashioned way.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

If there are any stops on the way to the city, scavenge from the buildings. Otherwise, hunt and scavenge for food the old fashioned way.
On the way, you find a large warehouse thatvould hold an inumerable amount of things.
You now have 15 AP left.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch stares at the screen thinking quietly too herself before coming up with answers.

"What is this?"

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Enter the warehouse.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Snatch it.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

I continue on towards the larger head signatures.

Megggas

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Are you accepting more players?  I posted a character sheet in the OOC thread, but if the animal I chose is too exotic, I can change it)
Due to Real Life reasons, I have to disappear for awhile.  Take me out of all games that I'm participating in.  Sorry.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(Are you accepting more players?  I posted a character sheet in the OOC thread, but if the animal I chose is too exotic, I can change it)
(Yeah, I am. We're onto the second day though, so you'll have less progress than the others.)
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: 1 ... 17 18 [19] 20 21 ... 29