Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31895 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch nods her white head to the wolf question.

Have crusch sleep in the sleeping bag.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Search around and guard from any threats.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Crusch nods her white head to the wolf question.

Have crusch sleep in the sleeping bag.
You begin to sleep.

(Now we just have to wait for Pencil_Art)

Search around and guard from any threats.
You look around and find a good watching point. Crusch is now protected in her sleep so will not fall victim to predators.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

(( If it helps, my tribe's end goal is to start a permanent civilization. Its a long way off, but they will get there eventually. I'm not really seeing how they're just animals (since they can talk and think and such) so i'm just treating mine sort of like primitive humans.))
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(( If it helps, my tribe's end goal is to start a permanent civilization. Its a long way off, but they will get there eventually. I'm not really seeing how they're just animals (since they can talk and think and such) so i'm just treating mine sort of like primitive humans.))
((Yeah, they have a heightened intelligence from the ambient radiation, and because its been 53 years since the humans died off, they have developed quite a bit, even with a basic understanding of english. You can also develop new technologies and stuff too.))
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

We split the water among the tribe and take turns for watch. Those not on watch sleep on the sleeping bag or the ground. I examine the corpses to see what creatures they were and if they are edible/cookable (with campfire).
Your camp is now being watched, and you will be alerted if any attackers approach you. The corpses are definitely human, and died recently as they have not even decomposed yet. They havr massive bite marks in their torsos.

((Yeah, they have a heightened intelligence from the ambient radiation, and because its been 53 years since the humans died off, they have developed quite a bit, even with a basic understanding of english. You can also develop new technologies and stuff too.))

If they died off 53 years ago, how did my tribe just eat some?  :o
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

We split the water among the tribe and take turns for watch. Those not on watch sleep on the sleeping bag or the ground. I examine the corpses to see what creatures they were and if they are edible/cookable (with campfire).
Your camp is now being watched, and you will be alerted if any attackers approach you. The corpses are definitely human, and died recently as they have not even decomposed yet. They havr massive bite marks in their torsos.

(Because advanced forms of blobs can inhabit hosts and keep their bodily systems working. Then something came and ate the blobs host, so it obviously found a new one.)
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

(Because advanced forms of blobs can inhabit hosts and keep their bodily systems working. Then something came and ate the blobs host, so it obviously found a new one.)

0.o spooky. Alright.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Okay guys, im going away for a week, and so is Pencil_Art. We wont be able to post but you can start your actions for the next day. Ill just say that Tel'ek found a good place to sleep the night.))
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry about the double post, but me and Pencil_Art are back now, so hopefully this forum game can live now.))
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(We have an OOC thread.)
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

(We have an OOC thread.)
((Yeah, but I thought more people checked this one than that one. I'll post it there too.))
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

((Sorry for double posting again.))

It is the second day.

It is still Summer:18 AP

The weather outside is cloudy, and looks as if it will rain heavily later.

Oakou and co. are at an old human camp, on their way to a distant light. Tel'ek stayed the night at a house nearby the hospital, and was safe throughout the night. Crusch and Sneeuwitje camped the night at the moles camp and were safe.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile

Ouak and his tribe rise from their sleep. Glad to have no had any trouble in the night. They continue on towards the light. As they walk, they look for interesting things and any dangers.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Check on the robot.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.
Pages: 1 ... 15 16 [17] 18 19 ... 29