Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31675 times)

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Here is the OOC thread.

You have all escaped from London Zoo, and are setting off on a journey into the unknown. You will die, and your legacy shall be carried on by your family and offspring. There are many shops lining the pathways, ranging from grocers to computer shops. Most of the signs are faded however, and you shall have to figure out what is in the shops by yourself. Where this path takes you is uncertain, but one thing is for sure. You will die.

There are at least 10 shops nearby, 6ish to the left, 4ish to the right. The derelict remains of London Zoo are behind you, and there is what once was a science lab in front of you, next to a grocery store and a computer shop. What do you do?

The season is Summer: 18 AP remaining

The weather is Foggy: -1 to outside perception rolls

It is the morning: 6 AP remaining
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 07:32:05 pm by DigitalDemon »
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Pencil_Art

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I must has science. Spend 1 AP to examine the science lab, and pick up any items of interest.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I must has science. Spend 1 AP to examine the science lab, and pick up any items of interest.
Tel'ek and his cubs spend one hour searching the science lab, and find a rusted wrench, a microwave meal, and a crafting facility. ((Note: Crafting facility cannot be taken, it is just in the science lab.))  While he is searching, however, he spaces out for a bit and steps on some rusty nails. So did his cubs.

Tel'ek has 17 AP left. He should probably find some warmth soon. His cubs are pestering him, causing an additional sanity loss. He does not lose any sanity from this action. Tel'ek must now roll a d10 every action, for up to five actions, to see if him and his cubs get tetanus.((Ill roll the d10.))
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 08:22:25 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

To the grocery shop.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To the grocery shop.
Sneeuwwitje goes to the grocery store and searches for an hour. He finds some frozen bacon, and stubs his toe on a shelf. He hears a noise coming from the back room. Should he investigate?

Sneeuwwitje has 17 AP left. He has a stubbed toe, giving him 3 pain for two more actions, and giving him a -1 modifier to agility rolls. He lost 10 sanity from scavenging. He now has 140 sanity.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go to back room.
10/10.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Go to back room.
Sneeuwwitje investigates the back room, to find a wolf that looks very similar to him, excpet smaller and slightly tinted brown feeding on a corpse. They are a female. They beckon for Sneeuwwitje to come eat "Hello friend. What is your name?" She asks. Sneeuwwitje can also see that she has a backpack and two books on her back.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My name Sneeuwwitje. I thank you for your offer. What is your name?" he would go to eat.
10/10.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To the science lab!
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

"My name Sneeuwwitje. I thank you for your offer. What is your name?" he would go to eat.
"My name be Leli. It is the name of the place where i was birthed. You seem odd. Where do you come from?" He would see that the corpse is human.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Eat it anyway. "Depends. I lived in the zoo, but I am from the Neatherlands."
10/10.

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

To the science lab!
Inick heads into the science lab and searches for an hour. He finds that most of the place has been scavenged already, but he finds a hidden cache with a glass vial topped with a cork and filled with green liquid, and a note reading "Keep mutagen away from main room. Its scaring off people. Its th-" The rest is scribbled out. What do you do?

Inick has 17 AP left. He lost no sanity.

Eat it anyway. "Depends. I lived in the zoo, but I am from the Neatherlands."
"Oh. That explains why you are so... unnatural." She looks at him funny. She is neutral towards him. You begin to eat the corpse. It doesnt taste right.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Test the green liquid on an ant.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Test the green liquid on an ant.
You pour it on an ant. The ant suddenly recoils in pain and lies still. Its flesh then bubbles, and it grows at least 20 times bigger, and now has an extra pair of legs. It also grows bigger mandibles and has eight eyes. It looks very angry.
« Last Edit: June 26, 2015, 10:26:58 pm by DigitalDemon »
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 29