Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29

Author Topic: Offspring - A post-apocalyptic Rp with a twist. IC thread. More welcome!  (Read 31870 times)

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch yawns to herself while shifting herself out of the bed.

Have Crusch take a walk around the cave system for anything.

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

"Well, hello."
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch turns her had and says to Sneeuwitje "Well your up early assswell, I am about go to check around the cavesss and futher sssurrondingsss."

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
  • coming to you live from the action
    • View Profile

Ouak and his tribe rise from their sleep. Glad to have no had any trouble in the night. They continue on towards the light. As they walk, they look for interesting things and any dangers.
You have a bite to eat before leaving, just eating some of the leftover food in the camp, and continue your trek towards the light. You spy a cave nearby.

Check on the robot.
The dog is still working on the robot, and looks at you briefly before saying "It'll be done in a hour or so."

Crusch yawns to herself while shifting herself out of the bed.

Have Crusch take a walk around the cave system for anything.
You begin to check the cave system. While you're walking, you find what appears to be a rare gem.
Quote from: Sergarr
When in doubt, use puns.
Quote from: Calidovi
in our own special way we are all shitpost
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
dont call me a shitposter, call me a spirit one with the shitpost atman
Quote from: Descan
that's pretty gay

Yourmaster

• Bay Watcher
  • Not the weirdest on Bay12!
    • View Profile

Look for something edible.
10/10.
Wants to rape and enslave my innocent night faeries ;-;

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Look for something edible.
You delve deeper into the cave system, looking for a source of food. You find some edible roots and grasses, but you're both carnivores. You also find a tunnel with crude torches strung down from the roof, leading you deeper into the caves.
When in doubt, use puns.
each day, when the sun shines and greets us with a smile, at least one of us finds that inner strength to spout bullshit on a forum revolving around the systemized slaughter of midgets
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wait
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

Glance in the opening of the cave. If I dont seen anything interesting, continue towards the light.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

wait
You wait a hour. You now have 17 AP remaining. The dog approaches you and packs up his toolbox. "All done, now, I 'ould appreshiate sum paymen'." He holds out his paw.

Glance in the opening of the cave. If I dont seen anything interesting, continue towards the light.
You have a quick glance in the entrance of the cave. It may just be a trick of the eye, but you think you see something glowing an ominous red in the far-back end of the cavern. You can also smell something rancid.

When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Take stock of inventory. What stuff do we have here? Ask what the robot can do.
All fanfics are heresy, each and every one, especially the shipping ones. Those are by far the worst.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch moves her head side to side gazing at the shiny gem, she nods to herself and tries to pick it up and examine it.

Spiderking50

• Bay Watcher
  • Lumberjack of Hearts
    • View Profile
    • Pik-Pik Fortress: A Pikmin Mod

I use my special eyes to see into the cavern.
Currently on vacation. I have internet, but will update sporadically due to vacation.

spümpkin

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Crusch moves her head side to side gazing at the shiny gem, she nods to herself and tries to pick it up and examine it.
It is stuck in the side of the cavern wall, and you begin to wedge it out. It pops out, but falls into the other side, revealing a small dark hole from which you can see leads to a dark room a few feet down.

Take stock of inventory. What stuff do we have here? Ask what the robot can do.
You have some bread and an empty flask. You enquire about the robot and he replies "Wel', it is mainly deshined for miscellaneoush tasks, such as carryin' things. You can alsho find enhanshment packages in your travels, such as combat capabilitiesh or flight."

I use my special eyes to see into the cavern.
You look into the cavern, and you can see many very small heat signatures.
When in doubt, use puns.
that's pretty gay

Andres

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Give him the map we found and some food.

flazeo25

• Bay Watcher
  • Nightmare Eater
    • View Profile

Crusch sighs to herself over what happened, after much internal thoughts she decides to try to slither into the hole.
Pages: 1 ... 16 17 [18] 19 20 ... 29