Bay 12 Games Forum

Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
Advanced search  
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20

Author Topic: Re: Killing spree adventure succession game - turnlist open  (Read 25582 times)

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

Wait, what? Only a "talented" wrestler? A dabbling kicker? A dabbling bite? An adequate striker? These are all giant problems. I must remedy them when it comes to my turn.

Ya I was going to fix that but then I got sick and couldn't be bothered then do anything but kill. :P I'm glad that you'll be planning on fixing that weak point of the adventurer.
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

ImagoDeo

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_THINK:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile

Still working on the game. I think I need at least one more afternoon - I've been looking for something in particular and haven't massacred very many people.
What would it be like to live in a world that was copy/pasted? Would we even notice? If not, how many times have we switched celestial harddrives or whatever?

ImagoDeo

• Bay Watcher
  • [NOT_THINK:UNTHINKABLE]
    • View Profile

Somebody should probably pick this up from nomotoe's save. I wasted a bunch of time chasing a vampire I found in legends and never really could find his lair. Kinda wanted to drink some vampire blood to get even more overpowered, but it turned out I couldn't find him and the only creatures I killed were a goblin, five bogeymen, and a bunch of random animals.

Technically I could upload the save, since I did accomplish some substantial swimming training and acquired a whip, but there's not much else.
What would it be like to live in a world that was copy/pasted? Would we even notice? If not, how many times have we switched celestial harddrives or whatever?

Galena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Upload the save, there's no point skipping your turn.
He listed off what sounded like a lot of painful-sounding procedures that needed to be done, then proceeded to immediately throw a party.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
  • You know me. What do I know?
    • View Profile

Yep.
One wheel short of a wagon

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile
The most beautiful things in the world cannot be seen or even touched. At least that's what the restraining order says.

Galena

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Yep.

Quite.

I agree with these statements, and I do not believe any of these are thinly veiled attempt at making imagedeo see this post and uploading his save!
He listed off what sounded like a lot of painful-sounding procedures that needed to be done, then proceeded to immediately throw a party.

escondida

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

I'd like to take a turn, please.

Also, if the adventurer ever gets horribly crippled or succeeds in his great work, a good way to end his career would be to take a cue from Caligula and declare war on the sea...specifically, that evil ocean in the northeast.

nomoetoe

• Bay Watcher
  • Victorian Walrus
    • View Profile

I'd like to take a turn, please.

Also, if the adventurer ever gets horribly crippled or succeeds in his great work, a good way to end his career would be to take a cue from Caligula and declare war on the sea...specifically, that evil ocean in the northeast.

NEW MISSION: I WANT YOU TO BLOW UP....THE OCEAN!

Amperzand

• Bay Watcher
  • Knight of Cerebus
    • View Profile

WITH THIS HERRING!
Muh FG--OOC Thread
Quote from: smirk
Quote from: Shadowlord
Is there a word that combines comedy with tragedy and farce?
Heiterverzweiflung. Not a legit German word so much as something a friend and I made up in German class once. "Carefree despair". When life is so fucked that you can't stop laughing.
http://www.collinsdictionary.com

ZM5

• Bay Watcher
  • Accomplished RAW Engineer
    • View Profile
    • Steam

NEW MISSION: I WANT YOU TO BLOW UP....THE OCEAN!

I vote we banish nomoetoe to the stocks!
References aside, I wouldn't mind one-upping the guys who re-engineered an ocean to trap walruses by simply exploding the ocean.

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

Adding Escondida. PM'ing Imagodeo.

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile

We should probably think about becoming a vampire soon. Not for any of the perks, though those are nice, but so we can drink blood in public areas and piss everyone off at once.

EDIT: I checked legends, and we can't have possibly killed all 38 living vampires yet.
« Last Edit: July 30, 2015, 09:39:00 am by TheFlame52 »

NJW2000

• Bay Watcher
    • View Profile

ImagoDeo has been skipped now. You're up, Galena!

TheFlame52

• Bay Watcher
  • Certified geezer & only man to win 0.40.24
    • View Profile

Put me on the list again.
Pages: 1 ... 8 9 [10] 11 12 ... 20